Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Avasty Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exactly what I needed and their team is VERY helpful and responsive

My Favorite Finds

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Saved my life when I needed an easy way to add personalization on a new product line. I had a bit of trouble installing and customer service was amazing - they ended up installing it for me for free.

Bedivine

Location Norway

Infintite Options have been awesome so far! Really fast set up, always eager to help, and quick to reply. Gladly recommend it!

Europabay

Location Ireland

Infinite Options, Literally speaks for itself. You can add anything you like to your website; from a sales point of view creating Adverts/Listings adds endless possibilities. Similar to eBays Item specifics even, but much nicer and more customisable. The interface is smooth and clean, crispy with excellent customer service. Very helpful, informative staff that want the best for your site. I highly recommend this app to all, It’s easy to install and makes your website much more intractable for customer. Does what it says on the tin, and then a whole lot more!

Naughtyflowers Com

Infinite Options solved my needing additional variables in my shopify store. But the best part was the help and guidance they gave me. I completely recommend them as a solution and recommend them for their exceptional customer service. Awesome product and people, couldn't be happier!

Barzelh

THIS APP IS SO SIMPLE TO USE ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SO EASY TO ADD VARIENTS IN NO TIME!

Chickenmash Farm

This app is exactly what I needed. The customer service is great. I was able to create drop down menus without needing to have any technical skills. If you need custom option for your products I highly recommend this app!

Nametest1111

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I sell personalized baby spoons and this app really helped me organize the way I view my orders. it worked great!

Polka Dot Wall Stickers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to use and a no brainier for any Shopify store. Had some issues with my theme not playing well with the app but The Shop Pad team was super nice and willing to help. Thanks guys and great app!

Idratherbevegan

Great people, great app, set my shop up the same day!