Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Light My Way

THE BEST! Finally an app with real support; timely & efficient! They offered a complimentary install so I wouldn't have to wreck my brain over it like some of these other apps that give you the world but don't give the best instructions then charge an "arm & leg" to do it for you or even advise you. As entrepreneurs are we not already paying for Everything?! Small breaks like this make the workload easier. Thanks Shoppad!

Mmarmi

Fantastic App!!! Product is easy to use, and the customer service is amazing!! Got me set up real quick!

Highly recommend it! Great feature on our site.

Backwoods Beard Co

Exactly what I was looking for to add easy customization to our product options for our customers. Alan at ShopPad was extremely courteous and willing to setup our requested needs for several product pages. His response was timely and changes were promptly made. I highly recommend this app if your needs exceed the Shopify Variant limitations. Great company, valuable app, top notch customer service.

Oges Test Store

Awesome app!

It was just what I needed to get custom information for my items. Some of my items require up to 10 bits of data. With Infinite Options I can require my customers to enter the data and not have to hunt them down when they forget to put something in the note to seller.

without a doubt my favorite app to date for shopify

Micky Chase Jewelry

I really love this app. It is simple and easy to use and the results look very clean and professional. Needed this app to add customization fields my product pages. Thanks so much for this app!

Designd Expressions

Absolutely perfect for my needs, and pretty easy to set up. It does lag a bit when loading a product page but i don't find that to be a big deal. Only thing that could make this even better would be if it integrated into the shopify pos app!!

Full Throttle Saloon

Amazing app, top notch customer support. These guys have got it going on. App has great options, easy to use, just perfect. Good enough for the world's largest biker bar Full Throttle Saloon! Thank You Guys for the setup and help!

Polish Nail

So flexible! Every time I get stuck on how I can present something, I look now to Infinite Options.

Would love to see a little more refinement as the app matures, but this is a great tool.

Emicia Mai

Fantastic app! I was able to create unlimited custom drop down menus for our made to measure clothing.

Noah did an excellent job of helping me to place the options exactly where I wanted them on the page. The product page looks great now!

Thanks so much for creating this app, my store wouldn't be the same without it!!

Made You Smile Balloon Co

amazing amazing service. Noah was so quick and had help within 12 hours. Thank you, I cant recommend enough