Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jaycimay

I love this App. I make and sell Beach Bags and there are a lot of color options. Infinite Options is absolutely what I was looking for. I had a problem (completely my fault because I am horrible with coding) and they fixed it for me. Support is Awesome!

Camoeverafter

Great app and outstanding support. A lot of my products have a free engraving option and I can add that to the products that have it. I can choose to apply options to a whole category or by product.

Divinely Dog

These guys are GREAT. Love the app. Its intutive to use and support is very responsive.

Clubfoot Accessories By Peek A Boo Covers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.. I have been looking for this exact thing forever.
This app is perfect. I recommend it to anyone that has more than one option needed to their products.

Thistledonicely

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app. I have no coding, or previous website experience, i found this app very easy to use to add personalisation and options to my shop products.
The app does slow down after numerous options are added, but i do have over 100 listed so far so can't complain.

Born In Brooklyn Leather 2

Nice product, it took a little bit to figure out, but once I did, it did exactly what it said it did, and what I needed it to. Thanks for the great app!

Trophy Masters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Brilliant app. So simple to use and works perfectly.

Gymguyzshop

Great App. Easy to use and excellent support!

Petraringstrom

Location Sweden

AMAZING app. I've been looking for an app this simple and perfect for years. I love it! And it will work perfectly on my website. The team helped me to set it up and place it perfectly on my product page. Thanks!

Jana Reinhardt

Great, easy to use app with amazing customer support. I asked for help in the evening and it was done in the morning! Highly recommend!