Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Heroes Of The Hearth

Great app, does exactly what it says it's going to do!

Pool Store Canada

Update -

The team at ShopPad are fantastic, Logan did an excellent job of helping us out. We need to leave another 5 stars but sadly they aren't available.

Its a great app for Shopify, My only disappointment was that it does not offer a price variant for customer options.

I will still use this app along side Shopify's Variant option, not quite what I wanted but a great app any way. Customer service is fantastic and fast to set install for me.

5 stars guys

Sweethomesource

I love how easy it is to set up and customize. You don't have to be a programming genius to set it up.
The app works right out of the box, and it takes less than 2 minutes to set up custom forms for each product. All you have to do is tag your products, use those tags in the app, and boom - done! =)

Myrume

So far, so good! The customer support seems to be very accessible.

Cased Official

Very responsive staff and the app is really convenient :) Thanks for the good work!

Architectural Signs

Good to work with, especially when you offer products that needs to be customized.

Sugar Plum Delights

This App Is Awesome, It's Hard To Believe Its Free. Customer Service Is Great With Fast Turnaround, I Recommend This To Anyone Considering :-) :-) :-) :-)

Madel Designs

Very intuitive and easy to use interface that installed on my site with no effort, seamlessly integrated into my theme. I had thought offering mix-n-match options would take custom development so had put it off... only to find this app and have it up and running in under an hour - with a sale on the product within a few hours. Great experience. I wish I found it earlier.
Madeleine
madelnightlights.com.au

Ilovemydogmore

This is an awesome, simple to use app that I highly recommend. Very easy to install and really flexible. Love how it will link a customization set with a tag. Love it!

Candlestudio

Seriously this is one of the best apps that I have installed! It allows me to set up multiple options on sales and allows my customer to choose what they want. Whenever I have a buy one get one promo...or buy any two products......the option to choose is now available.