Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 13, 2016

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.. I have been looking for this exact thing forever.
This app is perfect. I recommend it to anyone that has more than one option needed to their products.

Clubfoot Accessories By Peek A Boo Covers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 11, 2016

Excellent app. I have no coding, or previous website experience, i found this app very easy to use to add personalisation and options to my shop products.
The app does slow down after numerous options are added, but i do have over 100 listed so far so can't complain.

Thistledonicely
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 11, 2016

Nice product, it took a little bit to figure out, but once I did, it did exactly what it said it did, and what I needed it to. Thanks for the great app!

Born In Brooklyn Leather 2
March 9, 2016

Brilliant app. So simple to use and works perfectly.

Trophy Masters
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited March 9, 2016

Great App. Easy to use and excellent support!

Gymguyzshop
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 9, 2016

AMAZING app. I've been looking for an app this simple and perfect for years. I love it! And it will work perfectly on my website. The team helped me to set it up and place it perfectly on my product page. Thanks!

Petraringstrom
Sweden
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 9, 2016

Great, easy to use app with amazing customer support. I asked for help in the evening and it was done in the morning! Highly recommend!

Jana Reinhardt
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 8, 2016

Love the app and awesome customer service. Had an issue with the extra options indenting, but I emailed support and the got back to me quickly and after giving them access to my store, they fixed the issue. No complaints!

Creative Capes
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 8, 2016

Awesome customer service ... I asked if they could match the font and format of the Infinite Options dropdowns to those on my template and it was completed within 24 hours. The app is easy to use and allows me to offer multiple options for my personalized products.

Stickheads Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 8, 2016

Excellent service, very fast response, extremely helpful! Thanks especially to Noah for helping me with the styling!

Carpasus Test