Infinite Options , 3,785 reviews

4.8
April 21, 2016

I couldn't sell an entire product line without this app. Very nice company to work with.

Athletic Girl Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 21, 2016

I consult and work with multiple Shopify stores, so have tried various product options style applications that allow options to be added to a Shopify product page. This one works great as advertised and I love that it is free. As this store is built out we will definitely be looking at ShopPads paid applications simply because of how well the team executed this app they were willing to give away for free. Great job!

Aliasemails
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 21, 2016

Excellent App! Simple and does the job! I spend days testing other paid apps and almost wasted much needed funds by purchasing a monthly subscription app with too many features I didn't need. All I needed was the ability to add simple variants. Much appreciated to this team for providing this free app!

Stellar Fields
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 20, 2016

The app is a great way to add options to the check out process in Shopify. I was especially impressed with the app support, who always responded quickly to my questions and provided excellent solutions. I really recommend this app!

Ionhearing
Time spent using app: Over 5 years

Best ever.
Even the service was great and fast!!

Thank you so much!!!

Chimed Creations
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 20, 2016

Amazing customer service, thanks Noah!

Irasoffs
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 19, 2016

I have used this app on two client sites and found it to be exactly what is needed to make product customisation easy for my clients. The installation service is fast and cheap and takes the hassle out of the install.

Train Me Up
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 19, 2016

Such a great app, works as well, if not better than the paid alternatives. The customer support is ridiculously fast in responding to issues and helped fix an issue we were having perfectly. Highly recommended!

Iwood Inc
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited January 3, 2017

We use Infinite Options for our retail and wholesale websites. It's convenient to have one app that stretches over the 2 uses. Thank you!

Prettypushers
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 17, 2016

App is very easy to use and has a great feature, that we need, the required option ability. Customer service was great and overall we are please! Thanks

Stormrider Gear