Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited August 2, 2015

Simple and straightforward app to use. The suggestions are concise and clear. I haven't had a chance to implement them yet, so I can't speak to results but initially my impression is great!

Noella Chase Designz
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 31, 2015

Definitely 5 stars. Super easy to use! I've used BoldApps, but this one is way better and worth it! Thanks for making such a great product!

Red Wagon Creamery
July 30, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this app!!! Plus the awesome customer service that comes with it! They are always prompt to answer my questions and help me out. I am very new to all of this and I am thrilled to be able to add the customization options to my theme! It looks very professional and works well!

Pepperminttwist Com
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
July 27, 2015

All I wanted to do was have my online customers create their own assorted box of products, and this app does it for free pretty easily. I was afraid of pasting the code in the wrong area so the support staff replied to my email very quickly and did it for me. It helped solve my needs and now my customers can order a custom box of products!

Madhecticfoods
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
July 26, 2015

Good app, the only thing is you cant change the required box once you have saved the information. I have found you have to delete it and re add the product Thats the only thing I would recommend members are able to do.

Hellopinkglitter
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 23, 2015

Very good app with a superb support team! We needed some customizations to the css in order to integrate the look & feel with our website & they did it in a charm, for free!
Highly recommended.

Suranas Jewelove
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 21, 2015

By far the absolute best app I have used with Shopify!

Whispering Metalworks
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
July 20, 2015

Great app! Can't believe it's a Free app! Easy to use and I have a monogramming business, my products have lots of options, this comes in very handy and I would highly recommend it! Not to mention AWESOME customer support!

Bridal Handkerchiefs
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 20, 2015

Infinite Options was a great solution for us to capture more customer information for a few of our products. It's easy to install and use, the support staff has been terrific, and you can't beat the price!

Hplhs Store
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited February 7, 2019

This app has saved us a lot of money! It's an absolute necessity for Shopify stores with custom products!

Pink Marley