Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dirt Decalz

Its an easy to use and install app. My only "wish" is that you could have an option for "swatches" and add color or pattern selection options with the ability to upload custom swatches for choosing.

European Sacred Art

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Its a great app, and the support was great too. They were very helpful to implement the changes needed to make it work and look good on my site. Thank you.

Unbossed and Unbought

Time spent using app About 2 years

I recently switched from Wordpress to Shopify, but couldn't figure out how to create a bundle option for one of my products. Mandy assisted me and brought my vision to life! I love the layout and the options. The only thing I wish the app did for bundling was track inventory. Outside of that, I would've given the app 5 stars!

www.CPAPmachines.ca

This app looks fantastic. To be honest I have not used it, I really wanted to. I tried to install - their support is super helpful and responsive. After they helped with the installation, it looks like another app I am using is preventing me from using it. I would recommend it and hopefully get to try it in the future.

Itium

Location Denmark

Super easy to use, and was really helpful to showcase all the variants we have to offer because of the short limit from Shopify.

One thing: I think it should be possible to copy one label from one option to another. That would have saved me an additional load of time. but cant complain overall great product, much needed thanks!

The Chocolate Bar Nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 4 years

Very easy to setup and helpful customer service.

Kittypooch Fashion

Infinite Options Are Amazing! very easy to use tutorials, and customer service is friendly and responds quickly. Alan was excellent ! ~ Ciarah ~

Frpro Com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app, but no swatches and conditions for options.

The Luxxe Distro

Location Philippines

It does the job. I wish there was an option to put the fields more closely to each other or even outright customize the sizes in live preview. Though, I wish it told me the first time that options won't show on express orders (I ran into a order problem because of this.)

Muctaschen

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

i do not use this app because i needed something else BUT have to mention that shoppad has a great support. i had an issue and they almost answered immediatley. thank you.