Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Sensory Mart

The customer service has been the best I've experienced thus far. They will respond in less than an hour.

loomsfromindia

I've had this plugin for 1 day and have been able to make so much progress due to incredible customer service. I was able to get replies in <1 hour during Saturday evening and Saturday night (USA time).

Highly recommend!

Forever and A Day

Incredible service! I'm by no means a pro with computers yet with the help from Alan, Glecy and Romar, my website is looking better than ever! Nothing is too much trouble for the people that I have been in contact with and they are always amazingly friendly! Whether you're a pro or like me, have no idea what you are doing, this app is for you! The customer service team are amazing and reply to emails very quickly! I'm so happy and can't wait to launch my website with all the new features.

Thank you team!

Mikks

Great app and service — everything is working well and even e-mails with questions were replied quickly.

LENsCHU

매우 유용하다고 생각한다. 아직 사용을 해보진 않았지만, 너무자 찾던 앱이다. 그리고 내가 직접 설치 않하고, 비용을 지불하면 설치해주는 서비스가 있으니 더 좋은것 같다고 생각합니다.

Hannivo

I use this app and it works incredible! Excellent support, they respond fast when you have an issue. I highly recommend it.

Anne Cate

Incredible Customer Service and an amazing product. Affordable and easy!!!! Thank you, Infinite Options!

Hobow's

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Very prompt, and detailed instructions and if you can not figure it out their customer service team will help you each step of the way!

Virtue Cards

A little tricky at first, but I reached out for some custom CSS so we could make this work with the theme we were using and it was so easy. Thank you for the awesome customer support!

Dariya

The Help i got from Abby was outstanding, great communication, detailed emails, links and information provided was outstanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 286 287