Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

JC Professional

5 stars for the app and another 5 for the amazing support!
I used the expert installation service which was great! Within several hours everything was configured and styled properly.

The product is working fine and as expected.
A bonus would be (in the future) that by creating a bundle the price can be overruled.

Also, hint to the developer is to combine all your app's with a discount... now it is a drawback to making use of the other applications (stacking of recurring amounts is not always that great and can be quite expensive).

However, the last item is my personal opinion...

TL;DR: Great! Best product options app there is!

Team Power Products

This is another test of another app, but so far it works as advertised. Mandy was fast in the chat to fix a display problem! Hoping that the rest of the product is as good as what I have found so far.

Knotted Bow Co

Great app and the customer service is amazing. I downloaded a new theme and was having issues finding the correct place to enter the code and it was fixed ASAP. Mandy is great to work with!

Reveal Wisdom

With this app I was able to create various types of fields for my products which integrated perfectly. When visually one of the fields didn't look aesthetically pleasing, one of their representatives, Jordan, made it match with my shopify theme better. he fixed it the same day I emailed them.

You can have the fields be optional to fill in or mandatory. The fields can be multiple-choice, fill in the blank or a checkbox. For example:
– When a customer orders a phone session with me, they must choose which method for me to contact them (Skype, Zoom or by phone).
– I created another field so they must enter their phone number as backup in case the Internet is down.
– Optionally, they can enter information they want me to know in advance of our session.
– They must check that they agree to the terms of service.

Getting all this information upfront is much more efficient than trying to get it later by emailing the customer.

ridersforlifefoundation.org

Having used other option apps in the past I was leery of trying a different one. I am glad I did. Infinite Options works exactly as described and the possibilities are endless.

The sustainable sourcing company

The app is very easy to use and works really well, and the support team is excellent. Very happyyyyyy

Allen J Lynch Foundation

Great support and great app. We use this app for out event ticketing and this adds all the function needed.

Acumen Collection

Excellent app doest exactly what I need it to and the customer service is excellent as well. Keep up the good work guys!

Moja Coffee

Just needed a bit of setup help, and Mandy at customer support was awesome. App does what I need it to do, and now my customers have options they never had before.

dead horse limited

great app, great staff. incredibly helpful with adding edition layout. quick response and setup to add many options for buyers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 266 267