Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Little Secrets Clothing

We are using this app for a bunch of different functionalities, but mainly the app makes it really easy to create and manage text fields and dropdowns for users to be able to easily customise certain products. Using this app for other functionalities has also helped us cut our reliance on using other apps too. Great product, works brilliantly and they offer superb support which is a bonus. Definitely would recommend.

TopVerdict.com

I use the app to accept personalization text and parameters for my products. I like the tag-based field assignments. I have also had an opportunity to use their support and I must say that I hardly remember any other business where the response was so swift. Definitely an app/team worthy of working with.

pureplanes

Funktioniert einwandfrei und ist nach dem Anschauen von 2-3 Tutorial Videos auch einfach selber zu konfigurieren. Besonders empfehlen kann ich den Installationsservice für 20€ und den sehr guten Support!

iBoxspring

Infinite Options is a great app and they deliver very good support. Thank you very much for your fast help and great work.

Gotham FC Shop

Easy to install, easy to customize options, great service. What more can you ask for in an app. Thanks!

tropix

App was easy to set up and does exactly what was promised. I reached out to their team to help with some CSS styling and they were super responsive and fast, great support!

Speedwell Climate

So far so good. Very happy with the customer service. Everyone has been very responsive and have gone above and beyond.

Durante Decor, LLC

I've only used the app to complete one task so far and was able to get it right after a few tries. Although there is plenty of documentation and videos I had to use support to get the new options to match my theme and they did it for me very quickly. Thank you!

Heyrlome

Great and friendly support team who responded fast to my queries and helped me with the installation promptly.

Scripted Swirls

Love it!! Juan, Santiago R & Santiago H have been SOOO helpful!! Not only did they install it on my different theme but they help make the options cohesive with my theme.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 332 333