Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Blush and Gold

Fantastic app and support! Easy to set up and if you get stuck, their developers are quick to help, I especially want to thank Mandy for the help.

Black Line Swimming

I used this app to provide a list of optional accessories for one product and a product configurator for another product, and it works excellently!

The Brand iLux

I am so happy I found this app. I’ve now used it on 2 different themes and I love how it seamlessly integrates with the existing layout.
Customer service is also great and quickly resolved an issue I had while setting up the new theme . I recommend!!

Thymemaker Studio

I have joined for less than 2 weeks, met a few problems but the team behind Infintite Options not only understood my problem well, the response was quick and instruction was clear. I am glad to have turned to IO to simplify my work process. Thank you for helping me!

Lark King jewelry

Great thanks to Anh Pham for her exceptional support and professional talent to make the app function!

The Med Squad

Makes adding personalized options extremely simple. Mandy was awesome & helped me move the location of the box within minutes. Thanks so much!

Joyce & Joan

Infinite Options is absolutely perfect for us - we wanted our customers to be able to add a personalisation service with additional cost but the last app we used didn't offer conditional logic which is essential when you don't want customers to miss where to leave their personalisation message. With Infinite Options, we can have the message box only pop up when the service is selected and then require the customer to add a message before they can add to their cart. It looks great, has integrated seamlessly and works without a hitch.

We had a slight hiccup when we switched themes and I couldn't quite work out how to get the app to work properly with our new theme but they sorted it out for us super fast and got everything up and running in no time.

Can't recommend this app highly enough!

SAIKOSPEED

This app is awesome, but the customer service is GREAT ! I strive for customer service, so I give credit where credit is due. These guys are awesome.

rosoki

Great app, and awesome support! They helped me out to fix a problem within minutes. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

THE HOUSE OF STRAPS

Great app, the support team is fantastic. Very prompt replies and they worked swiftly to resolve my problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 248 249