Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

RenovusLLC

As a Shopify developer I used this app A LOT! Their customer support is AMAZING!!!! Super fast, super professional. I highly recommend this app for adding options to your product page. It is also very intuitive and easy to use.

GENNY.PI

Great app. Anh helped me with the installation and maked the app fit perfectly my theme.
It is simple to use, relatively advanced, and fast to install.

Alpeaks

Great App! Works perfectly for my purposes and is priced fairly. The support team is also super helpful and helped me add some custom javascript to my theme to make user text inputs all caps.

From Ernest's Kitchen

Support is outstanding and helped us through various issues and question we had. Even went beyond our expectations, as they made changes to the app which makes it validate with IE. Thank you Anh, and the rest of the team for this.

Japa

I reviewed three different apps at different price points to see what works best for our website. Hands down Infinite Options was the most intuitive with the most robust functionality. The fast, knowledgeable customer service helps us resolve issues to set up the app!

Vital Carry

Looked at A LOT of other customization apps before I found this one. Easy install and does EXACTLY what I need. I had a few things I needed tweaked for my store and their support was fast and on point. I couldn't be happier! My store is vitalcarry.com.

Gifts of Love

Awesome Support. We have been using this app for many months. The support has been very friendly and fast each time assistance is required. It works without any flaws. The Conditional Logic for Bundles is a great feature giving this app an extra boost of Brains. Hope to see more additional features soon.

Maquiade

fast support, i like the app, many options and styling opportunuties. i can recommend it to everyone

Angie Watts

Extremely awesome customer service! They go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. The most impressive quality is they respond quickly to issues and questions, I was stunned to receive an answer to my question on Thanksgiving Day, as well as a resolution to my problem. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I highly recommend this app!

Patrice Patissier

This app help me so much with my pastry shop, I can add many options (size, pick up date,...) for my cakes and it is very easy to use for my customers when they make their orders. I also add some questions to program how to print with Printer order and, and they were super helpful. They set up my templates really fast. I am so satisfied with this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 297 298