Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Shariesa's Creative Designz

An extremely amazing tool that I absolutely recommend. I wanted to move the options below the product descriptions so that they weren't missed by my customers and the staff assisted me with absolutely zero problems and 100% kindness. Will definitely continue with this app beyond the free trial period!

Cactacea

This app is great! I set up customised items for my business in minutes, the help desk turnaround time is really fast with super friendly attitude.
Keep up the great job Infinite Options!

sprinklesocial

Anh was super helpful to add the code to my theme and even added some extra script to speed up the loading time. I'm very pleased! The app looks great so far on my store.

Axis Tango

I installed this app today to add options and more variants to my products. I needed some quick styling help; the developer responded super quickly and did everything perfectly in a few minutes. I'm very pleased with the app and the service!

Kiki de Montparnasse

The app itself and Support is great! Responsive and professional. Looking forward to check other apps from ShopPad.

Mon collier a 4 pattes

Better app for personalization, very simple great support team, friendly ando helpfull thank you to all team for your good job

Escents Aromatherapy Canada

Very helpful with random silly questions as I learn how to use Infinite Options, looks complicated but its starting to be pretty user friendly

Glued Pistons

After trying other Product options apps, I finally found the one that has allowed me to add all the options I need without it affecting other aspects of my store, support is extremely responsive and very helpful, special thank you to Mandy!

Manuel Bozzi Jewels

Amazing app...and a SUPER CUSTOMER CARE AND SUPPORT! They solved me an issue in less than 5 minutes!

Outerthere.com

We needed to add the ability to allow our shoppers to select dates. Infinity Options' datepicker worked like a charm. And their customer support is stellar! They get back to you quickly via email and always with solutions. What would make their app better? If it worked on 3rd party sites when used via Shopify Buy Buttons. So, unfortunately for the time being, we're unable to sell our Shopify products on non-Shopify domains we own, but not sure this is an Infinity Options issue, so they'll still get 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 257 258