Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.8
December 7, 2022

WOW! Ich bin begeistert! :)
Andrés hat mir super schnell weitergeholfen und die Felder perfekt an meinen Shop angepasst - besser als ich es mir vorstellen konnte.

Überragend! Weiter so!

jamabo
Germany
December 5, 2022

With a small business based around customising, personalising and printing items to order I have lots and lots of product options for my customers! I chose Infinite Options to help me create an interface on my new website and I have been really happy. I got most of the way there myself with the help provided by the ShopPad website on adjusting the look and feel of my options on the product pages, and was then super happy to pay the very affordable sum for them to zhuzh it all up so that my design swatches and drop downs and text boxes are all laid out really nicely. Loving this app so far. Would love it even more if it incorporated the ability to set different price points for different options selected e.g. a large cushion size costs more than small etc. as right now I need to combine Infinite Options with native Shopify for products that need this.

Haluna Happy Names
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 4, 2022

I think this app is great and really easy to use.
I have been using shopify for 3 days, and the Infinite Options App has taken out the stress and has definitely improved the usability of my website.
I was able to take really simple shop options from shopify and add on 3-4 additional options to my products. This included different style selections (using checkboxes), selecting from a range of icons to add to the product (using swatches) and adding text boxes for personalisation.
The swatches option was great, however the swatches were a little crowded, however a team member (Andreas) was able to quickly adjust this and now it presents so well! Great app!!

iEtch
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 28, 2022

This app is incredible! I would give it 10 stars if I could. We offer a very wide variety of customizations in our gear, more than Shopify's variants can account for. Infinite Options allows us to offer our customers exactly what they want. The team at Infinite Options were very helpful in implementation as well as trouble shooting after we switched to a new Shopify theme. One other incredible perk is that Infinite Options can integrate with their app Mesa to give us a Google Sheets export of the orders with the color options the customer chose in order to speed up our production planning.

Chicken Tramper Ultralight Gear
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 23, 2022

Does everything you can imagine and more, really lives up to it's name. Reasonably priced and the customer support is superb.

GawjusGifts