Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Mamoor

This app is absolutely amazing! But its not the app functionality itself (which is awesome BTW) that makes this great, its the people in the support department that really make this app amazing. Mandy, Annette, Jordin, and Anh are truly rock stars! They are the most helpful people that I have ever encountered in tech support. Their willingness to help shows no bounds. They are the reason why I use this app and will continue to. I hope any future hires in the support department live up to the excellent example that the 4 of them have shown. Thanks again Mandy, Annette, Jordin, and Anh!

De La Cruz Collections

This app is great and easy to use. The staff (Mandy and Valeria) help me as I go through with the design wanted in my website and they were very patient and did what I asked for.

mybbbox

I have evaluated different options for adding new fields under products and Infinite Options has stood out to be the easiest of all. I have came a cross a small issue installing due that Dawn theme has been upgraded. I have reached support and within a vary quick time, they have jumped and helped with the issue seamlessly, love their customer service! I Highly recommend ShopPad Inc. Apps!

Home Fires Engraving LLC

I'm just getting my store set up and needed a great app for offering product options for my customers. The support at ShopPad has been top-notch! I'm still feeling around in the dark in regards to getting all the pieces in place to launch, and it feels great knowing ShopPad is there when I need some help!

The Charcuterie Co

The app was a great help - turned out to be a lifesaver for my store by enabling easy customization. I chose to engage the quick support team and they delivered superb quality work in record time, even working on a Saturday! A very happy customer here.

TROPPO

the app is very intuitive and easy to use, the technical service is excellent, very fast and efficient. I recommend it 100%

herbaitaliaonline.it

App utilissima per fare i kit ma il servizio clienti è eccezionale e supportivo molto velocemente. Se avete esigenze di fare bundle e kit la consiglio vivamente

The Dress Cleaning Company

works well, customer service is amazing helped me out when i didn't understand the issue, super quick. highly recommend!

Epistemix

Works as designed, needed to add some product options and this fit the bill. Had a couple problems getting this set up but I got there and so far it is working well. Like much of Shopify, the documentation is a little confusing. The customer service is amazing, though, which is why I rated this 5 starts. Quick responses to all my questions pointing me in the right direction, often to an existing article or post with sample code or how-to directions. Nice!

Concrete Countertop Solutions

Exactly what we were looking for in order to upsell compatible products. I was looking for something that would show a product image and this app allows you to upgrade a custom image swatch which worked nicely.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 325 326