Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Charmed & Poised

I use this app to help me provide clear choices for all the different vinyl colors I sell! It’s daunting to see them all at once so I use the conditional logic feature to separate the options! It’s amazing!! I was confused at first since coding and web design are not my thing but the shoppad app team and Matt were amazing In helping me get the app to do what I needed. I am completely satisfied!!!

Ernest Martheo

Very great app. It allows my customers to customize their products with any name. Also I emailed support team and they did a custom code for my website so now all the fields in my website look great!

Little Cloud

Great app which allows more flexibility than shopify variations and fabulous customer service. Simple to use. I love the fact that there is a place holder, something that really lacks in variations

Barnett Home Decor

We use this app to allow customers to request samples and to upsell matching accessories. The support we've received from the developer has been fantastic!

Ipoise Fashion

I used this app to help me add notes to my merchandise and it greatly did just that without any problems or complications.

Love Nature Creations

I used this app to help build my art site. We offer so many different product variables, including personalised options, which just wasn't available on shopify. This app let me create all of the options I need!

I reached out to Matt for help to get the layout and finish of my design pages looking right and he couldn't have been more helpful! He replied swiftly to my mails and came up with creative solutions to get it just how I wanted. He also talked me through each step so that I could replicate what he'd done if I ever needed to. Such amazing customer service!

I'd definitely recommend this app to others, and especially the support provided.

GoddessGalore.com

Fantastic customer service! Also a great product. I use it to offer free greeting cards in addition to my wall sculptures and pendants. Works so well.

台悠由 TaiRound

My site needs a lot of customization and Infinite Options is a lifesaver! Their CS, esp Mandy, has been very patient & helpful throughout the whole set-up process :) Thank you!

Dentech Ireland

Great help from support and works brilliant. Would recommend app to anyone looking to provide product options and variants.

VMI Sports

I needed a significant amount of help with creating conditional bundle listings and received top-notch customer service. I'm so impressed with how one specific support rep (Matt) helped me through this process - even creating a "test" version, so that I'm able to recreate / duplicate the same format for all new conditional product bundles.
FANTASTIC customer service, and you now have a loyal customer - thank you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 242 243