Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Free plan available

Sftf

great way to gauge your customers thoughts about your service and evaluate areas in your business that might need attention

Backpackgadgetsuk

Great app! Would recommend to any ecommerce store user!

Telebroad

Great app, Simple and powerful.

Conjurings Of A Witch

Super fast results. I was barely questioning the pricing plan two minutes into installation when i received about 10 reviews instantly.

Indian Art Villa

This app is really very good and useful. We'll know what our customers think about our services and products instantly. Keep it up !

Casa Gonsalez

Very quick to get started! Nice tool =)

The Christmas Light Emporium

So far, so good. Only been using it for a few hours. Would like to have a way to import ratings and comments from our previous system. And would like the ability to customize the embedded feedback wiget look and feel to better match our branding.

Langlevering

OK, i honestly did not belive that this was important for my site. I already had Product reviews and a Norwegian pricerunner site. However i learned that my clients reply to this simple form alot more then other review types. It's a quick and effective way for me to track how happy my clients are, and to catch trends both in products, quality and customer sattisfaction.

Natura By Anne

Amazing tool! Very user friendly and quick to get started! Thank you Customer.guru :D

Clothing Click

Very impressed so far. Great integration with our website, instant validation!