Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Free plan available

Fitness Trendz

So far we are loving it! It shows really well on our site. Really helps with customer follow-up. You should try it for your store.

Gargantua Shop

Wonderful App! I'm yet explore, but for now it's a great tool!

Green Pebble

As soon as we came across this app whilst searching for some kind of review app for our Shopify shop, I knew it suited our customer base...who are modest, older, sophisticated and not inclined to wanting anything with tooters & bells on - something like the latter would most likely make them react negatively to the whole idea of being approached for feedback! Then we saw Customer Guru and their very, very simple Harvard Business Review premise - that one correctly-worded question can reveal a world of information - and we knew our customers would love it. The question, 'How likely are you to recommend...' is pure genius, and indeed, it generated a massive response from our existing customer base. The app was easy to launch, and our developer needed only a minute to integrate the results into a testimonials page. Meanwhile, the dashboard allows us to focus on the passives and detractors (many of whom seemed to press on the lower numbers by accident, judging from their glowing text!) and even pick up on a customer who never wrote to tell us their package never arrived, but who mentioned it in their response. We have sent them a replacement order, and hope that next time, they will be a confirmed Promoter! Really love this app, love that we can try is for free (with a badge) while we grow, and that their Chat line is so quick to respond. Would highly recommend this app.

Flower Chimp

Excellent app! Easy to use and support is highly effective.

Skin Virtue Sydney

I recommend this app as it is a very simple way to get great feedback from your customers

Bestafe

best app for measuring of customer satisfaction, I recommend to try it

Loja 22k

Muito bom app para ter um retorno do que o cliente acha da loja !

Thirftfinds

amazing app! gives the owner a good insight of what his customers think about his/hers business/storefront

The Horse Backstreet Choppers

Simple to setup and use. I only have the free version and been using it since February. I have it setup on our website for other current or potential customers to view. We have an international magazine and this survey helps us to get a better understanding of their overall experience with us.

I worked for Apple and I know they and other big companies use surveys to get a better understanding too of customers experience.

So this is a very simple but power app. A must for any company big or small. My only problem is the cost. It's a bit pricey regardless of the size of your company.

Overall the entire app was seamless for installation, setup and integrating onto a page on our website. Thanks to the developers for putting together a great app.

Feel free to check out website for a live example.

Hourlierwines

Very Useful tool, simple to use and very effective!