Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

From $20/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
April 3, 2013

James helped us get the app installed on our store right away and was ready to assist us in learning how it works. So far so good and their support team has been excellent.

Growers Trust
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
March 28, 2013

This is my second plugin with Shappify and they never fail to impress. Once again they were very helpful in install and working thru the use of the plugin. They are improving it based on my feedback/needs, who could ask for more??

Kestrel AU
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 27, 2013

These guys are amazing, and this app is what shopify has been missing. Now I can offer incentives to people just for signing up for an account, or signing for the newsletter, etc. No more coupons for my VIPs!!!

I had a crazy issue with my install and Shappify spent hours debugging it. What more can you ask for.

I REALLY hope Shopify buys this company because the features they put out puts Shopify at the head of the pack with ease.

Shaolo Gear
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 22, 2013

Love this already. The staff went out of their way to work this into our theme and we couldn't be happier. Thanks, guys!

Hello Merch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 21, 2013

Wow! This is one amazing app. I say "one" because Shappify has had a string of hits (we also love the Discount app). The timing could not be better as next month we start our reseller program. The app has the same look and feel as the other apps, making it easy to learn. There's also lots of help materials and the support team is ready, willing, and able to implement it if necessary. Our theme is pretty complex, so I needed some help and received it as promised. I really appreciate the fine-tuning that is possible with the admin, as we have different discount levels for different types of products we will wholesale. Took me about 45 seconds to do 90% of the products. Incredible. Extraordinarily well thought out in terms of how different shop owners might want to use it. Wish we could give it 5 stars but the smiley will have to do.

Standout Designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 9, 2023

Very satisfied! The support always reacts quickly and so far they were be able to solve all problems directly.

Bambusbasis
Germany
October 22, 2015

so slick, this app will do wonders for my store!

Artofmelodious
January 13, 2015

The "Customer Pricing" app is an invaluable tool! Our store would not function as needed without it. After searching the Shopify App Store for similar apps, none come close to the functionality that this app has to offer.

I've been a big fan of Bold Apps for several years and it's always exciting to see the ever-growing list of apps that solve the never-ending needs of online stores.

The instructional videos available for each app are tremendously helpful in explaining what an app is capable of and how it works. And when it comes to customer service, I can always rely on quick and helpful answers from their friendly team of experts!

Thank you, Bold apps, for making Shopify an even better way to sell online!

Wikimedia Shop
October 10, 2013

This is perfect! We sell wholesale and retail and with this app we can do it all on one site! The guys at Bold were awesome to work with and helped me get things done on a tight deadline. Thank you!!

Bluebird Blanket
September 29, 2013

We love our B2C retail online store with Shopify (have had for 5 years), and really wanted to stay with Shopify for our new B2B Wholesale shop, but it was appearing that we were not going to be able to, being that they did not have the integrated tools necessary for a successful B2B experience. However, we were directed by Shopify staff to look at this app as a solution. Simply put, without this app, we would not be able to stick with Shopify for our B2B store. Thanks for a great app!

Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co