4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage custom pricing for both retail and wholesale customers, including specific prices or percentage discounts. It's praised for its ease of use, performance, and capacity to handle large inventories. Features like automatic customer tagging and compatibility with other apps are also valued. Merchants commend the responsive support team and the app's efficiency in saving time.

December 11, 2017

I won't give the app 5 stars because that would mean it was perfect from the moment I installed it. Let's face it though - with so many Shopify themes and variables can we expect that of ANY app? I had a few issues with the wholesale prices reverting back to retail during the checkout process - which is very frustrating to my wholesale customers since we had to manually create their orders each time. BUT - it was quickly fixed. Support Team definitely gets 5 Stars! This is the 3rd Bold App I'm using.

1800tshirt
October 6, 2015

We have used bold apps before and have great success, however this app just didnt fit our store. Not to say its not a good app, but where it created multiple (Wholesale) items for every item it over sold products. The staff at bold is always helpful and quick to respond! Will use bold for other apps in the future!

Southern Grace Outfitters
17 days using the app
April 15, 2015

I have to say that even though I ultimately could not afford the cost due to all the other necessary apps I had to install on my website, the support team via email were fantastic. They are quite an intelligent crew but I have to say the only thing that saved me from pulling my hair out when it came to set up were their You Tube videos. They did a great job by giving you instructions step by step. I would have given them a 5 star, but as I said, I just could not afford the monthly due to budget constraints.

Essiac Tea
12 days using the app
February 22, 2021

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC
10 days using the app
BOLD replied February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

July 11, 2019

Took me three days to get the answers I needed but finally found it. I think some of the support team need to read the queries more diligently rather than just sending a link to after a cursory glance.
Rajni keep on task with me and we finally reached the right info... Im going to try it and hopefully it will meet my wildest dreams and expectations :P

Essence of Coffee USA
BOLD replied July 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're so sorry to hear that you had a less-than-excellent experience with our customer service team initially, but it looks like Rajni was able to steer you in the right direction!

I certainly hope that you find the premium version of Custom Pricing to be what your business needs to achieve your store's goals, and meets your dreams and expectations. :-)

Please let us know if you have any other questions about the app - we'd love to get you set up properly so you can see what the app will do for you!

October 16, 2022

Would give 0 stars if I could. Terrible app, terrible support, they have made a mess of my store and cost me so much $. Their "developers" are clowns and their customer support is a joke they will only tell you pre-scripted answers. DO NOT USE ANY APP FROM BOLD. The apps will never work and when they don't they will just blame it on your theme, other apps, the weather, or any other random stupid excuse they can think of

RareMunchiez
9 days using the app
BOLD replied October 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far. Our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can confirm our team is actively working with you to find a solution that works for your store’s needs. We thank you so much for all of your patience.

September 29, 2016

They seem like good people but this app is messing up my store. I update my store daily with new products and I don't this this app can keep up. Some of the products have the discount applied and some don't. Then I found some showing the prices that were suppose to be hidden and others were just fine.

I just need an app that works out the gate with out all this coding which I believe is slowing down my store.

I am sure it is good for others just not good for me. I am hoping they respond quickly to remove so I can feel at ease. Right now I am on pins and needles.

Designs By Dees Hands 2
July 14, 2020

App screwed up my store pricing, lost customers - tried to contact Customer Service to rectify and still waiting 5 days later - POOR

Melanie Newman UK
9 days using the app
August 7, 2018

Recommended to use this for Quantity Breaks by Bold Support, as their quantity breaks app was broken.

Worst thing we ever did. Sales down because it doesn't show 'From' prices on the collection pages and also when customers buy the quantities with discount doesn't get applied to the order, so totally useless.

AVOID if using for quantity breaks.

Nationwidetrailer
8 days using the app
December 23, 2013

So far so good, i like how it adds the code in for you, just think it pricey

Visconti Tuning