Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Perfect Holiday

I had some questions about the app and Guri from support worked me through to resolve it. He was very helpful!

Dogs Rule World

We are truly disappointed when this app continued to bill us $79.99 for 4 months even after uninstalling the app.

Hi Little One

I downloaded this app and then realized it was even more expensive for the item I want however it shut my store down for 24 hours by removing all the add to cart buttons from my products and nobody could buy anything.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry you are experiencing this, we would like help resolve this issue any way we can to get you up and running.

jackieandkate

Naman was very helpful in my first setups- when I was under time pressure and not sure about how to do it!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the review! We're so happy that Naman was there to help you with set-up and have you up and running!

ANS.EIN

I really appreciate the live chat support provided by Naman, who managed to solve my problem promptly!

July 13, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We are so happy that Naman was able to help you solve your problem! It's our pleasure to help!

BMWMerchandise

I couldn't figure out how to adjust the minimum qty break of 1, got in touch and Harpreet managed to fix it in two minutes flat. He was really helpful and friendly and can only recommend their service.

July 9, 2021

Happy to hear our team was quick to help you find a resolution. Kudos have been passed along to Harpreet. Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Pointsbetshop

I used the quantity breaks app on a previous store which was very useful for me. When downloading this app since it had been updated and combined I found things were a little more difficult to set up. I reached out via chat to the support team and they helped set me up for success. Rushi was great and updated everything I needed in a timely matter. If i have any constructive criticism it would be to have the pricing grids set to automatically pull right under the original price of the item rather than under the description.

June 15, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Kudos will be passed along to Rushit. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Figured'Art B2B

Update: App is working now. It still took almost 3 weeks to get it to work and numerous emails, so I can only give it 4 stars. ---- Buggy app and an inexistent customer service. They claim that the bugs are the result of a wrong automatic installation. Apparently now a developer has "installed" it manually for us and the issue is fixed. However it is still showing the same bugs as before and there is no reply from customer service.

June 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We've followed up with the team to improve and move faster in future instances.

Wolf Tooth Components

This app has allowed us to streamline how we sell to our dealer network and make the whole buying process more easy and efficient for them an us. The Bold support team has helped us through several challenging issues along the way as well. Just this morning we noticed a new issue and Challi and Guri from their support team were able to pinpoint the problem and resolve the issue within 2 hours. That is amazing customer service!

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that Challi and Guri could resolve the issue you were experience. Thank you for choosing Bold! We are always here when you need us.

Officine Mattio - Casa Madre

Highly recommended app! In very few steps you have a B2B that works perfectly. You can create diversified price lists based on tags to assign to customers, products, collections, etc.. In addition, you can group discounts by vendor and category or assign dedicated prices to each product. Customer support is also highly praised: Challi followed me in all my requests in a way that was always timely and kind. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it!

June 8, 2021

Really happy to hear that our app worked as a solution for you. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97