Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Scott's Protein Balls

I've received help from Challi and Mayank and I have to say, they were amazing. They helped me through my problems and stayed in chat until the problem was solved. And these were not common problems. Some required custom development just for me! I am so happy with their support. Thank you Challi and Mayank!!

April 15, 2021

We are so thrilled that Challi and Mayank were there to solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for the review ! We are always happy to help.

Oneweld Supply

Honestly customer service is great. initially Having some issues with app, but customer service try to resolve the issue as they can. So far they have been able to resolve the issues. Especially bhumi, she is the best assist i ever have. Thank you bold app

April 15, 2021

So happy that Bhumi provided great support! Thank you for the kind review and thank you for choosing Bold. Anytime you ever need us we will be there to help!

MechanixGear

Having some issues with app at times.. customer service seems to try to resolve the issue. So far they have been able to resolve the issues I have.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our support team has been able to assist any issues you have been having. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out to Live Chat should any questions arise.

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

Health Click

The support team and custom-installation teams were very persistent in fixing some issues present after a personal custom installation attempt: all issues, even those subtle and difficult to fix, ended up being resolved. Particular shout out to Azm', who stuck through with fixing the various issues. The app also works smoothly and as advertised once installed correctly.
There might be a couple of issues present after installation (dependent on the theme), but this is not due to the app itself but rather to the complex nature of providing a generic installation procedure to all themes, which in some cases require bespoke support/installations. With an app of this category, I'm sure it is the case for other apps', too. Support should be happy to help with this if any issues do arise, in any case ! Thanks again

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the helpful review! Really appreciate the feed back, and are happy to hear that our team was able to get the pricing up and running on your theme.

TuxMat.ca

It did not work...and we've trying to get help from support the past 2 months to make things work but the communication from them has been sparse and few.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Nirvana Systems

We have a unique tiered customer framework with discounts on 3 groups of selected products; this app helped us make it a simple task.
Shout out to Azm who was tireless and patient in helping me get started!

Club Scrap

I've been waiting 6+ weeks for customer service to fix my issues with this app. Meanwhile, we've been paying full price for something that doesn't work and is holding up my store launch.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Our technical experts are looking into the issue as we speak and they have reached out to you. Thank you so much for your patience as we try and resolve this.

Chronostand

The app work very well.
The best advantage of this app is the services and the team who always answear quickly if you have any problem. They always find solution. i recommand this app without any doubt.

Sorakami

Great app with good features and customer service. The only reason it is missing 5 stars is because of one specific feature we're missing due to integration with other apps. Other than that it is pretty darn good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95