Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wholesale, VIP, Member and Bulk Pricing

Quality Thread & Notions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use Bold Custom Pricing. My site was really lagging and had errors. Irfan was very helpful and responded quickly to all my questions. He figured out the problem and installed an update I was missing. Everything is running smoothly now! Very happy with this app and its support.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your review. We are just so glad that Irfan was there for you, and able to help update your files. We are always happy to help our merchants when they are facing problems. Thanks so much for choosing Bold!

Pixel Surplus

Our experience with Bold has been really good so far. This app solved a big issue for our site and their customer service has been top notch helping us with some installation and customization issues (shout out to Chandan ).

November 9, 2022

Isle of Dogs Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great customer service! Irfan was very patient and helpful. He took a lot of time to walk me through all the steps to help fix our issues. Thanks, Irfan!

October 31, 2022

Appreciate the review! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Irfan. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Vianney USA

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Funciona perfecto para resolver el tema de listas de precios por grupos. Además, el equipo de atención al cliente contesta rápidamente y son amables.

October 21, 2022

Gracias por su amable revisión. Estamos muy contentos de que disfrutes de la aplicación. ¡Nuestro equipo siempre está feliz de ayudar! ¡Gracias por elegir Negrita!

Alchemy Equipment NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

When it works- great. but now CSV uploads are not working and much like the review below, support(?) isnt reading the information provided as to where their app is failing- they send a bunch or unrelated pre-scripted replies, or links to articles that are unrelated. Then dont answer for 24 hours. so freaking fed up ..

October 20, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. When our level of support falls short of our client's expectations, we take it very seriously. I have checked in with our support team and see that have been in contact to resolve your issue. I hope that we can turn this around and get you back on the road to success.

RareMunchiez

Would give 0 stars if I could. Terrible app, terrible support, they have made a mess of my store and cost me so much $. Their "developers" are clowns and their customer support is a joke they will only tell you pre-scripted answers. DO NOT USE ANY APP FROM BOLD. The apps will never work and when they don't they will just blame it on your theme, other apps, the weather, or any other random stupid excuse they can think of

October 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far. Our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can confirm our team is actively working with you to find a solution that works for your store’s needs. We thank you so much for all of your patience.

ZEUS X1

Worst experience ever! The apps stopped working and generated damage on my website, then they sent a message saying that they had a problem and would probably display the wrong prices for the customers.

October 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry for the experience you had. Our team is looking into the issues you have experienced. We thank you your patience. Please keep an eye out for further communication from our team.

LightsOn

Location Sweden

Excellent app that does what it says. Some coding was needed to get it right and Aman at Bold did an amazing job in taking care of this.

August 24, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that Aman was able to give you the support you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Somage Australia

Location Australia

Excellent customer service. Found an issue and Irfan and the team response straight away to fix it.

SaludenEsencias

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Custom Pricing, has help us give a better price to our members. Do recommend it, is a great product with an excellent support team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100