4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage custom pricing for both retail and wholesale customers, including specific prices or percentage discounts. It's praised for its ease of use, performance, and capacity to handle large inventories. Features like automatic customer tagging and compatibility with other apps are also valued. Merchants commend the responsive support team and the app's efficiency in saving time.

Edited February 27, 2020

We have used several apps from BoldApps over the years and they are always quick and easy to work with. The coding can be a little tricky, but their customer support is incredible. Most recently Mayank and Harpreet helped me fix several issues we were experiencing on our site. Both customer service representatives were helpful and easy to understand!

HIDEit Mounts
Over 7 years using the app
Edited February 23, 2015

BoldApps have been great to deal with. Support guru Holly was immensely helpful to us. They even built out a premium version of the Customer Pricing app that we needed so it saved us a lot of frustration and time. I totally recommend them! We will use them more in the future when the need arises.

**Update: Bold Apps support took care of our Liquid install and helped us get up and going more quickly. First class operation!!!

CSI Shop and Safety
About 7 years using the app
April 29, 2015

Great app! Great customer support. Highly recommend it!

PILOXING Shop
Almost 7 years using the app
August 7, 2015

Great app and super aftercare service too!

Acme Cups Uk
August 12, 2015

Seems like a really good app. This is my first experience of Shopify and its apps. I was impressed by the long trial period and even more impressed by the integration service.

Csorr
October 28, 2013

Pros:
- Set up custom pricing levels for different groups of customers, for example Retail and Wholesale pricing. Add more levels for VIP Retail Customers or Employees, etc.
- Automatic rules to bump good customers to the next level. Good for creating incentives for wholesale customers.
- Doesn't mess up "Shopify Tracks this variant's inventory" (almost, see below).
- Allows different price levels for different groups of products.
- Creates a professional experience for your wholesale customers.
- Fast customer service.

Cons:
- There is an inventory bug whereby it's possible for customers at discounted levels to order product that his not available and create unintended back-ordrers. No work-around available at this time.
- As with any set of new rules, it adds another layer of complication and takes a bit of thought to set up and test out. But it's not particularly difficult to use and in the long run setting it up saves time over manually creating discounts one-by-one.

OCTTO
June 13, 2014

A great little app that achieves big ideas - we were able to create a virtual 'Member's Lounge' thanks to Customer Pricing. It was easy for us to implement, and creates a better online experience for our valued Members.

Edwards Wines
Edited February 21, 2015

My web site was already working for my direct customer but I had to do manual invoice for my commercial customer that use my product for resale with a margin. It was a lot of work to produce the invoice, send statement, track for payment, I had one employee full time for this administration duty.

With the app "customer pricing", I was able to sell to my regular customer and to my wholsale network with special tag and offer them margin on the product. I can with the app, manage different price list, hide or add a prodcut to a customer and do custom price list. Two years ago, I sent every wholesale customer to my web site, they had to log-in and order on-line.

It is very easy for us now, they pay directly at the order, they get their invoice and we ship them the merchandise. Its less paper work, and our cashflow is better, they pay net at the order. I reduce the work needed at the administration to put the emphasize on production and customer service.

We are more efficient since we add the app "customer pricing" on our web site.

The support team did a lot to help me install and start with my different price list. I know I'm not specific but they stay connected with me until I was totally satisfied with the app. It take a little time to understand how the app works and they answer all my question.

I had to adapt some of my product option. I have different customized "product.liquid" that add some detail about our product. They helped me by doing some coding to get everything fine.

I worke with a lot of support team online but the Bold team is great!

Brûlerie du Quai
About 6 years using the app
April 3, 2013

James helped us get the app installed on our store right away and was ready to assist us in learning how it works. So far so good and their support team has been excellent.

Growers Trust
Almost 6 years using the app
January 22, 2014

Great app that let's you create a wholesale side to your website very easily. Would recommend.

Now my boutiques buyers can place their wholesale orders with re-seller pricing anytime at their convenience in the same site where my retail customers come to shop for jewelry.

www.ceciliagonzales.com