Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Australian Face Masks Seller

I used bold custom pricing and very disappointed. It does not work at all with automatic install and with manual install have been waiting for 2 business days still nothing.
It was only working on cart and when we open checkout, all the discounts are gone so pretty much makes this app useless.
they dont event reply to email in 48 hours. Better of getting some other product that can provide better support

People I've Loved

We use this app to help us manage the wholesale side of our website! We run into problems a bit more frequently than we would like, our latest problem being a tough one to figure out how to fix. However, Mayank was patient with me, and spent nearly 3 hours working with me to try and get to the bottom of what was happening! I really appreciate the customer service!

GoodZay

Thanks gury , Mayankkumar Patel and melody for helping me out to solve all my pricing issues of my website

RealismSwimbaits™

A must have app to increase AOV. Charles has been so helpful and took the entire day to work on some problems I was having. I've never left a review for any app period but wanted to, just to shoutout Charles.

Addaday.com

We use this app all the time- huge help to update pricing. Installation was done by bold- took a few days- but works perfectly. They checked up personally to confirm that I was happy and the app was working properly
Highly recommend the whole suite of Bold Products - we use quite a few on our site. Thank you Taylor for the hard work in getting the app to work with our site. He worked some amazing code magic- great job

Okoa Home

I worked with Mayank and he was amazing! He helped me with some coding on the back end that I didn't understand. They respond very fast and do everything they can to help you out. I liked how it integrates with other BOLD apps as well.

Budget PPE

I just started using the app and it seems to work great. Charles was very helpful with helping me set it up when I had questions.

HERITAJ

Abhishek helped me out to fix some updating issues I didn't understand, he was very patient with me, explaining all the details and did some trouble shooting until all the issues were resolved. Definitely took a load of my worries for the day.

I love this app, it works well for customers buying bulk.

Ava William

Dumb app messed up my cart page. My cart page use to auto update the quantity increase and decrease after the install it stopped updating automatically plus there's a little widget appears in the cart page that shows the discounts applied. I want it to auto update too. They told me it will require a custom customization which starts from $1000. Which is too expensive. I would suggest to stay away from bold apps. Very expensive service and uncooperative people.

irscocktails

I was having issues with the setup but Guri on the chat was so eager to help me, it only took a few minutes. It's good to have great customer service like this, priceless!!!