Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Siqura

Bold Custom Pricing works from the shop side, but has some significant limitations for true wholesale use. The app only works on the shop side, it does not apply 'wholesale pricing' to draft orders through the admin portal.

It's not uncommon, when working with wholesale customers to need to supply a pro forma invoice etc. for payment or to enter a paper based order manually, which we can do in Shopify using a draft order. Bold Pricing hasn't been integrated into the admin side, so you manually have to apply discounts to make it work. Good if your wholesale customer always puts their orders in using the shop side, but fails if you need to generate a manual order. If you are entering some orders on behalf of customers, this (to the best of my experience and knowledge... happy to be proven wrong) will not work as a good solution to wholesale pricing.

The work around (can't believe they suggested this...) is to create a dummy customer, create an order, get the discounts, go back to a new draft order (still with me..?) manually update the new draft order with the price and process the order.. (really,.. ok).

Customer support is slow to respond (I assume it's ok in US timezones, but outside of this.. hmm). The app will work well for some users, but understand it's limitations.

Get's one star (probably more due to the supports idea on how to work around the problem) rather than fixing it. It's another app that has great intentions but (in my opinion, others will differ) fails to understand how this type of business process flow is likely to operate. Hopefully they consider making this 'added functionality' something in an upcoming product release.

Gifts Connect

Destroyed my entire theme in less than 1 hour. Tried to uninstall the app immediately but couldn't do that too.

Too bad, there isn't any "Urgent Email Support" for customers.

I was pretty sure that I installed the "Bold Quantity Breaks" app but it showed "Bold Custom Pricing- Wholesale" on my Shopify admin app section.

Still, in a features perspective, quantity breaks by website-on-demand is better than bold's app. The pricing is better too. The only reason i decided to try Bold's Quantity Breaks is because of the integration with Zipify OneClickUpsell.

DSX Tuning

App does just what it needs to. Even when I had a minor hiccup, Rahul was able to get it straightened out quickly.

Diamond Mowers

Overall, this app has been great to use and the customer service has been outstanding.
Aryan was very helpful recently on guiding us through bulk pricing and need some custom code installed.
If you need tiered pricing, this is probably one of the best options out there on the Shopify store.

YOKYOOK

An app with amazing features! Just be advised that it is an advanced and complicated app so somehow takes time before setting it right. I was disappointed and gave a 1 star rating but support team helped me by installation. Now I am just another happy user.
Thanks to the Bold team. :)

Bluecorn Beeswax

This app solves SO many problems for us -- from how to add wholesale in a cost-effective way, to how to encourage bulk purchases with quantity discounts without creating the inventory headaches of "case packs" . PLUS Bold has wicked fast and efficient customer service -- Rajni and Harpreet were so helpful! Highly recommend!

Zadikase

At first all looked as working well. When I noticed an error in the install they make it hard for you to request help. They Keep emailing you redirecting the matter with fixes that aren’t even close to your needs.

EthnicRoom

Worst App. It will mess your entire product structure. It creates duplicate variants for all your products and this remains with shopify and bold team cannot undo this. I have been asked to manually delete these variants.

DONOT install this app.

Nature Pac

I did have some technical issues because I had too many different apps previously. This caused conflict with BOLD custom pricing, which was very annoying.

I contacted the support team many many many times and talked with Aryan, Kirtana, and Naman through live chat. Live chat was a very supportive tool to communicate with the team. They were always trying to solve the problems and make me comfortable.

It took a little while to solve the problem due to heavy queue. Overall, I am happy with the result and the hardworking support team!

Thanks, team! especially Aryan - I've been looking for you many times.

Lasepot

Great app, helped me get the discounted volumes that I wanted. In addition I have received an exquisite personal treatment by programmers Gursharandeep and Brenda who manually installed the app in my complex theme!