Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Neutrog Member Area

We added this app 2 months ago to our site and yet to get it running correctly. Prices would not update /sync between bold and shopify and when they finally fixed that the checkout lines where still displaying native shopify pricing. A change has now been made but now the BOLD app wont even start. Tells me there is an error and I must contact BOLD support. We are urgently needing to get a project going and this is holding it completely back. So frustrating as when you read the description of the app, it should be doing exactly what we require.

Textildruck-Großauflagen

Hello!

The app does not work properly in my shop and the installation team is overwhelmed with their work and has not been able to find a solution until today!

The support is also very, very slow and the work is not checked. There is no good quality management at BOLD.

On September 5th, 2020 I installed the BOLD app for testing and today is September 22nd, 2020 and it still doesn't work and I have been waiting for the last feedback from support for 2 days again! I cannot recommend this app + company!

I now have another app to test and it works very well for me and the support is very helpful and quick with its answers! The app costs more money, but it's worth it to me!

Have a nice day!

Greetings from Germany!

Durhams Bee Farm

We have used the Bold app (for tiered pricing) for quite some time now. We recently had a problem due to changes and they helped us get this resolved. We heavily rely on the tiered pricing so we are very happy with this app.

Andrelle's Natural Skin Care

I used this app to give my insider members an automatic special discount. It was seamless and easy to set up (once I figured out how case sensitive it is). Thanks so much for this app.

Australian Face Masks Seller

I used bold custom pricing and very disappointed. It does not work at all with automatic install and with manual install have been waiting for 2 business days still nothing.
It was only working on cart and when we open checkout, all the discounts are gone so pretty much makes this app useless.
they dont event reply to email in 48 hours. Better of getting some other product that can provide better support

People I've Loved

We use this app to help us manage the wholesale side of our website! We run into problems a bit more frequently than we would like, our latest problem being a tough one to figure out how to fix. However, Mayank was patient with me, and spent nearly 3 hours working with me to try and get to the bottom of what was happening! I really appreciate the customer service!

GoodZay

Thanks gury , Mayankkumar Patel and melody for helping me out to solve all my pricing issues of my website

RealismSwimbaits™

A must have app to increase AOV. Charles has been so helpful and took the entire day to work on some problems I was having. I've never left a review for any app period but wanted to, just to shoutout Charles.

Addaday.com

We use this app all the time- huge help to update pricing. Installation was done by bold- took a few days- but works perfectly. They checked up personally to confirm that I was happy and the app was working properly
Highly recommend the whole suite of Bold Products - we use quite a few on our site. Thank you Taylor for the hard work in getting the app to work with our site. He worked some amazing code magic- great job

Okoa Home

I worked with Mayank and he was amazing! He helped me with some coding on the back end that I didn't understand. They respond very fast and do everything they can to help you out. I liked how it integrates with other BOLD apps as well.