4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage custom pricing for both retail and wholesale customers, including specific prices or percentage discounts. It's praised for its ease of use, performance, and capacity to handle large inventories. Features like automatic customer tagging and compatibility with other apps are also valued. Merchants commend the responsive support team and the app's efficiency in saving time.

December 31, 2013

Customer Pricing works perfectly, this combined with BOLD Product Options app makes all the difference in the world.

E&K Vintage Wood - Fine Reclaimed Wood Products
June 16, 2014

Love it, does exactly what I had hoped for, needed a facility to allow wholesale customers to see wholesale prices and buy online. I paid the extra to get the liquid installed, it was done quickly and without any hassle. Well worth it!
Highly recommend
Addrianna
www.barrydoyledesign.com

Barry Doyle Design Jewellers
Ireland
June 16, 2015

Great app, and the customer service team was incredible quick to resolve my issues. Definitely recommend.

Asian Accents
March 10, 2015

The BoldApps Customer Pricing - Wholesale, Member & Country Specific Pricing App has been just the thing I needed to take my Shopify store to the next level. I created pricing levels for wholesale buyers who contact the site directly, field salesmen, shops brought on board by the field salesmen and some member specific pricing. Everything seems to be running flawlessly thus far.
I had the BoldApps Genius team install the Liquid code onto my website which saved me time and insured that everything was installed correctly. A complete bargain for the one time $40.00 fee it cost to have them do it.
I am very happy with the Basic version and may be moving to the Pro version soon if everything continues to work out as they have so far.

TXARGUY
www.groundzeroprecision.com

Ground Zero Precision
December 19, 2013

This app has been a game-changer for our store. Now, we are able to have a retail & wholesale platform in ONE. It started off a little janky but the people at BOLD took it upon themselves to upgrade their server and be completely transparent with the issues at hand. Now, it is very easy to use and 100% reliable.

Best,
Paul

Love her Madly
April 27, 2014

Awesome product that's paying for itself -- it's giving us the flexibility we've been needing. We love it.

Studio C Cards
March 9, 2014

Fantastic app, it works wonders for your website and customer base. Bold Apps were great to deal with from start to finish as we had some customization for the app to work for us. If you need any tweaks just email them direct, the costs for the customisation work were extremely fair.

Top service, top app!

Gnomes Alpine Sports
New Zealand
June 17, 2013

I have just started a wholesale business with Shopify. This app makes it 100x easier to setup up different pricing tiers. The customer support is AWESOME. They installed the code for us and then we changed themes. We lost the coding for this app through this process and they did it again for us to help us out! Awesome peeps. Cheers to this app and making life a whole lot easier.

homerevolution
February 13, 2014

Saved me days of work to install this app! Great support, help tutorials and super slick backend.

Games4Kids
Sweden
March 27, 2013

These guys are amazing, and this app is what shopify has been missing. Now I can offer incentives to people just for signing up for an account, or signing for the newsletter, etc. No more coupons for my VIPs!!!

I had a crazy issue with my install and Shappify spent hours debugging it. What more can you ask for.

I REALLY hope Shopify buys this company because the features they put out puts Shopify at the head of the pack with ease.

Shaolo Gear