Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Zadikase

At first all looked as working well. When I noticed an error in the install they make it hard for you to request help. They Keep emailing you redirecting the matter with fixes that aren’t even close to your needs.

EthnicRoom

Worst App. It will mess your entire product structure. It creates duplicate variants for all your products and this remains with shopify and bold team cannot undo this. I have been asked to manually delete these variants.

DONOT install this app.

Nature Pac

I did have some technical issues because I had too many different apps previously. This caused conflict with BOLD custom pricing, which was very annoying.

I contacted the support team many many many times and talked with Aryan, Kirtana, and Naman through live chat. Live chat was a very supportive tool to communicate with the team. They were always trying to solve the problems and make me comfortable.

It took a little while to solve the problem due to heavy queue. Overall, I am happy with the result and the hardworking support team!

Thanks, team! especially Aryan - I've been looking for you many times.

Lasepot

Great app, helped me get the discounted volumes that I wanted. In addition I have received an exquisite personal treatment by programmers Gursharandeep and Brenda who manually installed the app in my complex theme!

Henrietta Lane

If you're looking for a discount app that can work across a full collection, this is the app for you. I had some problems getting started but Naman and their colleague's Mayank and Kelsey were there instantly and didn't stop until my needs were met. There are a lot of crummy apps out there, this is not one of them.

Impressivo | Não imprima, impressione!

Naman strikes again! Great support, guys. The app is amazing. BUT the support (Thanks Naman!) is incredible. I will keep using all your apps, Custom Product will be the next one! Thanks, Naman! And all you from BOLD.

good natured Products Inc.

Using Quantity Breaks feature on Bold Custom Pricing, works as it says, although I wish there was an option to create pricing breaks for a group and edit per product, rather than create groups for each product. Carter deserves a 5 star for his help!

TetőSipos

Thank you Kirtana for the fast administration and install, i think you are the best! :)
The app is now working super well!

EmiratesWood

Its my first time i use this app, had some difficulties in installing the app to my website, but thank god for the live support they have, i was talking to Priyanka in the live chat, she help me to do everything very quickly and gave me some advices how to control the app. Its a great support definitely gonna purchase the app

maison montloup

I use this app for both of my websites and I really like it. Very easy to use and
the customer service is great! Thanks Jade!