Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Rue Porter

This app is so crucial with our business - we are doing 6 digit revenue in monthly sales and growing at 300% MoM

Unfortunately, months of months of issues with checkout - the wholesale application is rampant with bugs. Wholesale price randomly does not apply to orders. Our customers will therefore either abandon the cart or we would have to refund them manually. It's very annoying especially as a rapidly growing business that this app cannot do its simple job.

It does NOT work with third-party checkout buttons like Amazon Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.

As another reviewer mention - It does NOT work with Shopify discount codes. SO a lot of times will have to create an order manually just to apply a special discount code/credit that we issued.

Basically, for whatever reason, our customers will order X amount and the pricing will revert back to regular pricing without any wholesale price breaks applied as it should have. Can you imagine, having to tell customers on your IG DM to "please try another browser or redo the order in private browsing and get back to us if it works - if not we will create the order for you manually"

NOT A VERY DEPENDABLE APP AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE AS WE WRITE THIS.

SupplyMe

Before installing this app and wasting your time, make sure you read BOLD's documentation, especially this article: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005305726.

There are some significant, deal breaker type limitations with all versions of this app. The most recent version, Version 3 has the following limitations according to the page linked to above, and confirmed by their live chat support:

It does NOT work with Shopify discount codes.

It is NOT compatible with some inventory management apps.

Draft orders remain in your Shopify admin after a customer has checked out.

I wish I had known these things upfront, which is why I'm posting this review so it will hopefully help others before they waste their time if any of those things are deal breakers like they are for me.

Design Blanks

This app is great and after a recent theme change, Carter helped me get it working again. I love this app and need to take the time to set up more products using it because it works

HappyStore

Great job by Brenden to help install the app, he did everything I asked, would highly recommend . Thanks

Treasure Duck

I took help from customer support ,Aryan Sharma. He was very expert in solving my problem and made me happy with his service and support.

Regatta Apparel Group

Carter was wonderful! He assessed my problem and did everything he could to fix it. Ended up having to be transferred to a specialist but overall great customer service!!

FW Preventivo

Vighnesh is the man! Best customer service ever.
The app works really good, does it job, nothing to complain

ACOPOWER

Liquid installation will smartseo.collection.jsonld.liquid insert \< script type = 'application / json' class = 'bold-product-json'> {{product | json}} script>, Causes the collection to display code

Bozeman FlyWorks

Carter crushed it for me. Super helpful in getting me where I need to be for bold custom pricing to work for my store.

Alchemy Abstract

Excellent. Does exactly what i need and customer service is always super helpful. I was recently helped by Vighnesh and he was super helpful. Great app