Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Mr. Smith Club

We are still integrating the app's functionalities with our store but the company has had an exemplar customer service experience, special thanks for Mayank and Rahul.

Bindle Bottle

Rajni is the best! Great customer service! Quick live chat support and worked with me for over an hour to help get my customizations working. Love it!

Hydra Rinse

Being able to set specific prices at different tiers for each individual product was a must for us and this app has allowed us to do just that! It is simple to use but provides a high quality result. Also the support is great, when we ran into a small problem they were quick to get back to me and get the issue resolved (thanks Bhumi!). Very happy we found this app.

ShopMSD

I was stoked that for anything I couldn't do the support team was able to do without issue and promptly - AND without extra cost to me. Rajni and Eric were SO GREAT!

ASC1 FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT PARTS

We use this app for custom pricing - It works very well and the support is great - Chinton is the best.

Yumbutter // World Changing Nut Butters

We love using Bold apps. Customer service is always on point! Shout out to Challi for resolving our site issue quickly and explaining how to avoid the issue in the future!

Redpill Living Inc

not happy about the bold test products showing up in my shopping cart to customers. Will revise review after more time with app.

Update:

+1 star for support.
When we realized this app did not sync with our recurring order app ReCharge we uninstalled it, it broke our theme. But we fixed it.

SWOLVERINE

This app SUCKS! After this APP was expert installed, it created duplicate variants in all of our Google Shopping Campaigns, showing discounted prices to consumers. After I spoke with customer service, they had NO FIX FOR THIS! Additionally, it created an issue, where customers could not select different variants or flavors of products, and page descriptions would not scroll so that customers could read about the products. Tons of lost revenue. If you have a very ‘simple’ store then I suggest reading the tutorial on how to duplicate your theme and create your own wholesale customer store. Do not download this app.

simony-do

Very friendly support team!
Special thanks to Naman, Rajni and Brenda for their help! They really saved my time today!

Your 3D Portrait

I loved the app, and more importantly, the support is amazing and special thanks to Rajni, Eric and Kirtana who provided excellent help in setting things up and some customisation.

S