Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Yumbutter // World Changing Nut Butters

We love using Bold apps. Customer service is always on point! Shout out to Challi for resolving our site issue quickly and explaining how to avoid the issue in the future!

Redpill Living Inc

not happy about the bold test products showing up in my shopping cart to customers. Will revise review after more time with app.

Update:

+1 star for support.
When we realized this app did not sync with our recurring order app ReCharge we uninstalled it, it broke our theme. But we fixed it.

SWOLVERINE

This app SUCKS! After this APP was expert installed, it created duplicate variants in all of our Google Shopping Campaigns, showing discounted prices to consumers. After I spoke with customer service, they had NO FIX FOR THIS! Additionally, it created an issue, where customers could not select different variants or flavors of products, and page descriptions would not scroll so that customers could read about the products. Tons of lost revenue. If you have a very ‘simple’ store then I suggest reading the tutorial on how to duplicate your theme and create your own wholesale customer store. Do not download this app.

simony-do

Very friendly support team!
Special thanks to Naman, Rajni and Brenda for their help! They really saved my time today!

Your 3D Portrait

I loved the app, and more importantly, the support is amazing and special thanks to Rajni, Eric and Kirtana who provided excellent help in setting things up and some customisation.

S

egpro.com

Thank you to Rajni and Harry to making sure the app worked and was fixed on our very custom website. great service!

Aga Khan Museum Shop

The app certainly has the components required, a little bit of configuration needed to blend into the theme. Overall, Carter was sure to understand the requirement and took it as a challenge to have it fixed.

Trigon Supplies

A little quirky, but haven't found an app that does what Bold can do better. Very appreciative for Carter's level of service and responsiveness.

PEI B2B

Excellent app - very easy to work with and intuitive. I was able to set up tier discounts and all the rest of the features with ease. The app works fast and helps us out a ton when it comes to our B2B needs.
Another note: The support team has been excellent and very accommodating even with specific requests. I must give a shout-out to Carter - he helped us all the way through the installation process and is always available and ready to help us with anything.

Honest Flower

I love Bold apps, they are extremely helpful and easy to implement. I was really impressed with the level of service Rajni provided.