Reviews (1,072)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage retail and wholesale pricing efficiently, offering bespoke trade pricing and customer-specific prices. Many commend the responsive support team and the app's compatibility with the Bold Recurring Membership App. However, some merchants report setup difficulties and compatibility issues with other apps and themes. Despite occasional problems with inventory management and discount application, the support team is proactive in resolving these. The app also provides quantity discounts and custom solutions for specific store needs.

January 5, 2024

Great app with a lot of customizations! Great alternative for being able to automatically tag customers based on certain parameters which makes my client's workflows much smoother. Wonderful customer service as well.

Corvette Store
7 months using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that Custom Pricing is working so well for your needs. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our support team too - it'll be sure to make their day!

August 4, 2023

We manage 2700 customers, many with custom discounts on over 9000 sku’s. We are able to create profiles for 25 price classes, and give specific discounts for each price class. The amount of time it would take without this app is inconceivable.
Highly recommended .

FEIN Dealer Portal
Over 5 years using the app
BOLD replied August 9, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Custom Pricing. Your glowing review made our day! We are happy to hear you are saving so much time. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Edited May 1, 2024

I have been very happy with Bold Custom Pricing App. I have been using the app since 2020 and the app has worked seamlessly.

I actually use it in combination with the Bold Recurring Membership App - both apps have worked wonderfully. When I was first setting up the two apps I reached out to tech support and was happy with the quickness of the response. I really appreciated how they listened to me. Their response was tailored to my question - not a pat answer.

Recently I had some questions - again I got wonderful support. Chintak responded quickly and helped me achieve my goal. Go for it - you'll be glad you did.

Church PowerPoints By Envision Worship
Almost 4 years using the app
BOLD replied August 25, 2023

It makes our day to hear the integration between Memberships and Custom Pricing is working so well for you. That's exactly what we strive to provide—helpful solutions for merchants like you. Thank you for your wonderful review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

January 9, 2024

the most important feature that the app is supposed to do, which is to apply discount rates according to customer group, does not work on the payment page. if it cannot do this, why am I billed from the day I downloaded it when it was free for 15 days, and why can't someone give me a real answer. customer service is terrible.

INTERRA France
France
3 months using the app
BOLD replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to apologize for the issue you are facing on your store. Our development team is working hard to get to the bottom of the cause and we hope to get you back on track as quickly as possible! Thank you so much for all your patience while our development team works to resolve this.

Edited September 25, 2023

This app does exactly what our company needed. We sell our products to both retail and wholesale customers and this app allows us to use the same website to handle both customers. The app is easy to use and provides all the features we need. We did have a little issue with another app causing conflicts with the Bold Custom Pricing app but Daniel and Aman in their support group were quick to respond to my support request and they got the problem fixed right away. The bottom line is that the app works great and their support team is excellent.

Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare
11 months using the app
BOLD replied September 27, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your glowing review! Words like yours truly make our day. We are so happy to hear our team was able to help you out so efficiently and Custom Pricing is working so well for you. Thanks for writing in and thanks for choosing Bold!

August 24, 2023

Bold has been great for our online business. We have 4 tiers of customer pricing and bold has allowed us to easily and effectively set this up. We have never had any issues and strongly encourage others to using this application.

www.elkstone.com.au
Over 2 years using the app
BOLD replied August 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your glowing review and recommendation! We are so glad you are with us as well. It's our pleasure to have you as a customer!

August 24, 2023

This app is super easy to use and works perfectly for automatic discounts when buying a certain amount of an item. And when we have price increases and need to update it is just as simple as when you first set it up.

C&L Supply Company
Over 2 years using the app
BOLD replied August 28, 2023

We are just so happy to read how easy you find Custom Pricing to use. We are so glad to be able to provide you with a service you find so useful! Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your review!

August 15, 2023

Great app, provided the solution we needed. Saved me from chasing invoices constantly with wholesalers. Also meant we could bring all our sales into one channel and collate data.

Plane Pal
Almost 4 years using the app
BOLD replied August 25, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that Custom Pricing is working so well for your needs. That is what we strive to provide! We appreciate you taking the time to write in, thanks so much for your kind review!

November 21, 2023

The bold pricing feature is extremely finicking and difficult to use (not self explanatory or a good UI). However, it works after you figure out the intricate details. We've had so many issues with pricing discounts, but now that we finally figured it out after speaking with Chandan, it should be seamless going forward in the future.

She was extremely helpful providing screenshots and letting me know how to update the prices so I can be self sufficient in the future.

Carbon, Inc.
Over 3 years using the app
BOLD replied November 30, 2023

Thank you for your thoughtful review. Feedback such as this is truly valuable to our team! We are so glad that Chandan was able to help you so thoroughly. We look forward to seeing your success! Cheers!

January 24, 2024

We are trying this app on a completely new theme, we have been trying to install it properly for the last 5 days but no luck. Their support is responsive, they are trying to help us install for the last 3 days but they break more than they fix. We will give it another day or two but if they cant install it we will quit. Never install this app on a live theme. If you cant handle 3-5 days downtime of your store, do not install this app. Auto install, easy install my aaa.

TBF Bags
9 days using the app
BOLD replied January 26, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write in. We are genuinely sorry for the issues you've experienced. I can confirm our team is actively investigating every angle and working hard to resolve this problem. Thank you so much for all your patience.