Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Nature's Blends

Bad customer service ,bugged app .really bad experience. lost a lot of money due to this app. I wouldn't recommend any bold apps ,overly priced

Sounding Stone

I'm writing this review to save other business owners some precious time. After installing this app ($39) and an add-on quantity breaks app ($20), I spent 4 hours setting up my quantity breaks groups and found that it only works for the public side of the website. Quantity Breaks does not function with Shopify POS and it also doesn't work if you create orders for customers in the order admin. 4 hours of my time that I can't get back. Bold would be wise to state that their app has limited functionality.

Simple Signman

This app doesn't load properly with Galleria theme, or at least it is what the developer is saying. Should not take forever to load a page when the app is supposed to do it. Bold Custom pricing simply doesn't work even if you pay the $59.99 option. This is ridiculous and put us 2 months behind launch day without any proper solution

Scott's Protein Balls

I've received help from Challi and Mayank and I have to say, they were amazing. They helped me through my problems and stayed in chat until the problem was solved. And these were not common problems. Some required custom development just for me! I am so happy with their support. Thank you Challi and Mayank!!

April 15, 2021

We are so thrilled that Challi and Mayank were there to solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for the review ! We are always happy to help.

Oneweld Supply

Honestly customer service is great. initially Having some issues with app, but customer service try to resolve the issue as they can. So far they have been able to resolve the issues. Especially bhumi, she is the best assist i ever have. Thank you bold app

April 15, 2021

So happy that Bhumi provided great support! Thank you for the kind review and thank you for choosing Bold. Anytime you ever need us we will be there to help!

MechanixGear

Having some issues with app at times.. customer service seems to try to resolve the issue. So far they have been able to resolve the issues I have.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our support team has been able to assist any issues you have been having. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out to Live Chat should any questions arise.

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

Health Click

The support team and custom-installation teams were very persistent in fixing some issues present after a personal custom installation attempt: all issues, even those subtle and difficult to fix, ended up being resolved. Particular shout out to Azm', who stuck through with fixing the various issues. The app also works smoothly and as advertised once installed correctly.
There might be a couple of issues present after installation (dependent on the theme), but this is not due to the app itself but rather to the complex nature of providing a generic installation procedure to all themes, which in some cases require bespoke support/installations. With an app of this category, I'm sure it is the case for other apps', too. Support should be happy to help with this if any issues do arise, in any case ! Thanks again

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the helpful review! Really appreciate the feed back, and are happy to hear that our team was able to get the pricing up and running on your theme.

TuxMat.ca

It did not work...and we've trying to get help from support the past 2 months to make things work but the communication from them has been sparse and few.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Nirvana Systems

We have a unique tiered customer framework with discounts on 3 groups of selected products; this app helped us make it a simple task.
Shout out to Azm who was tireless and patient in helping me get started!