Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Angel Competition Bikinis

Mayank was great and was so helpful when I needed a custom code, thanks! Perfect app to assign products with a specific discount based on quantity

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are truly ecstatic that you are enjoying the app and that Mayank could provide you with the the support you needed! We will always be there to help!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Massive thank you to Mayank who helped this noob figure out why the pricing wasn't coming up correctly as I panicked then laughed at myself for my utter noobness. They are extremely helpful and highly recommend this app and the support team to anyone trying to impement crazy discount set up for their multitude of customers :)

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! No worries about having a bit of a noob moment! It happens to us all. Mayank and the rest of the Bold team are so happy to help whether you're brand new to ecommerce to seasoned pro. So happy to hear that the app was able to offer you the flexible discounts you were looking for!

Kaffeina Group B2B

We used this app for a number of years on our B2B wholesale site. Combined with Locksmith we had a great B2B secure site. 2 months ago we started having issues with the app, when we asked for support, Bold upgraded us from version 2 to version 3 without asking and without any considerations to the site. By doing this they broke our site and we had to take the site down for several days. We kept escalating to their support team and eventually managed to get a patched site together, After 6 weeks of dealing with them with NO progress or support, we eventually decided to look at other apps. We received the nice sorry cannit help and if you need anything contact us email. We use Bold apps across 4 sites we run and have really noticed a change in the last 12 months in their level of support and continual increases in prices. My recommendations are that you look at alternatives for a long term partner. They are not as "hungry" and supportive as other app providers. I think they have just become too big. Such a shame. Stay safe everyone.

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far, our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they have reached out to learn more - please keep an eye out for email communication from us to help you get the issue resolved!

My Audio Life

Pretty handy app to create different pricing structures and then easily assign to different customers.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to use and providing the functionality you are looking for.

T-Cycle

Once you get the app working, it performs beautifully 98% of the time. But when it fails 1/100 times, it only takes a couple hundred wholesale orders before errors with the discount make you wonder if it's something you did or something wrong with the app. The support staff is kind and helpful, for the most part, but we've had tickets dead-end because nobody seems to know why the app didn't perform correctly. The setup is also not super straightforward, but that's something that the support staff was quick to fix with us. Overall, it's a great app, but the semi-convoluted interface and the mystery failures are what's keeping us from giving it five stars.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. Reviews like yours help us improve our apps to ensure that they are useful and consistent. We recommend continuing to keep track of any instances of unexpected app performance so that our team can dig in, find some patterns, and provide resolutions to these mystery failures.

UK PPE Warehouse - Leading PPE Supplies

We've been waiting for install for over 2 weeks, have chased every two days, have raised support tickets and just been ignored, but we're still charged for the app. Would avoid if their customer service is this bad.

October 6, 2020

I'm so sorry for delay on the installation. Our team has reached out to ensure that the correct app version is being installed based on the features that you are looking for. Our installation team is currently reviewing the ticket and is committed to resolving this as soon as possible.

Neutrog Member Area

We added this app 2 months ago to our site and yet to get it running correctly. Prices would not update /sync between bold and shopify and when they finally fixed that the checkout lines where still displaying native shopify pricing. A change has now been made but now the BOLD app wont even start. Tells me there is an error and I must contact BOLD support. We are urgently needing to get a project going and this is holding it completely back. So frustrating as when you read the description of the app, it should be doing exactly what we require.

Textildruck-Großauflagen

Hello!

The app does not work properly in my shop and the installation team is overwhelmed with their work and has not been able to find a solution until today!

The support is also very, very slow and the work is not checked. There is no good quality management at BOLD.

On September 5th, 2020 I installed the BOLD app for testing and today is September 22nd, 2020 and it still doesn't work and I have been waiting for the last feedback from support for 2 days again! I cannot recommend this app + company!

I now have another app to test and it works very well for me and the support is very helpful and quick with its answers! The app costs more money, but it's worth it to me!

Have a nice day!

Greetings from Germany!

Durhams Bee Farm

We have used the Bold app (for tiered pricing) for quite some time now. We recently had a problem due to changes and they helped us get this resolved. We heavily rely on the tiered pricing so we are very happy with this app.

Andrelle's Natural Skin Care

I used this app to give my insider members an automatic special discount. It was seamless and easy to set up (once I figured out how case sensitive it is). Thanks so much for this app.