Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LÜM-TEC Watches

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Excellent customer service! Fast feedback and follow-through. Thank you for your help Birpal!! Apparently I need 100 characters.

March 11, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are go glad to hear that Birpal was able to help you so efficiently. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Dayes

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing customer service! Was helped immediately with a follow up. Providing useful and constructive feedback.

March 9, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear our support team was able to help you so efficiently. That is what we strive for! Thanks for choosing Bold!

Dylan Kendall

Time spent using app About 24 hours

The customer service is just incredible! Azm spent an hour with me helping me set this app up and it does exactly what I want it to do! this is my third app I've used in the BOLD family and all our really spot on! Highly suggest and thank you Azm!!!

March 8, 2022

Reviews like yours make our day - thank you for taking the time to write it! We are always here to support you with anything you need. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Visto

I loved working with Chandan!!! Her ability to access the issue and implement a solution in a timely manner was above and beyond expectations. Definitely a gem!!!

March 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We agree, Chandan is a gem! I am so glad she was able to find a solution for you so quickly. Thanks for choosing Bold!

SensorPush

This app does exactly what you need it to. It's been such a great addition for our store. I had a support question about tagging and Irfan got back to me right away with incredibly helpful and accurate instructions. Great app!

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so glad Irfan was there to help when you needed it. We always strive to provide the best in support. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Aubergine Foods

Buyer beware!!!! This app will screw your theme up permanently if you uninstall it. It leaves code throughout your theme and messes up future theme updates. They also don't give you support on the weekends so if they screw you over on a Friday or Thursday you're out of luck for at least a week. The actual app doesn't work well, to begin with, if you have people use discount codes it won't work with the custom pricing. Pretty awful development, worse support, and a major headache to part ways with them.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are very sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our app and support and we want to assure you that we take this very seriously. I can confirm a member of our team has reached out to you to help.

Bondi Chai Latte

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to offer different pricing tiers to customers B2C & B2B I have over 20+ levels. Apps works great for this feature. Support is always able to answer any queries. Highly recommend.

February 10, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth!

Wow Grooming

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app enables us to offer a 2 tier price structure, one for public and one for trade who log in to see reduced prices. We have been using this app for almost 4 years now and on the odd occasion there is a problem as we evolve and update our website Bold have been quick to help and sort out the issue.

January 3, 2022

Textilfy.pro

Location Spain

La aplicación me ha dado varios problemas de configuración que han solucionado muy bien escribiendo a soporte. Por ahora muy bien.

December 21, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu amable comentario!
¡Estamos muy contentos de saber que nuestro equipo de soporte pudo ayudar! ¡Que tengan una maravillosa temporada navideña! ¡Gracias por elegir Bold!

Love Lust

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app so far works fine, first time I asked for help, they were SUPER fast. I had another wholesale app for about 3 years, so I am just starting to try this one out. Thanks for that!

December 20, 2021

We appreciate your review! It is our pleasure to help wherever we can. We have passed along your kind words to the team. Thank you for choosing Bold!