Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
November 6, 2020

awesome app and Azm is a great support, its really solve my problem and also outstanding experience with the bold support.

ANDRÉ MENSWEAR
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied November 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so pleased that we were able to resolve the issues you had. Thank you so much for using the app!

November 3, 2020

Mayank was great and was so helpful when I needed a custom code, thanks! Perfect app to assign products with a specific discount based on quantity

Angel Competition Bikinis
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied November 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are truly ecstatic that you are enjoying the app and that Mayank could provide you with the the support you needed! We will always be there to help!

October 28, 2020

Massive thank you to Mayank who helped this noob figure out why the pricing wasn't coming up correctly as I panicked then laughed at myself for my utter noobness. They are extremely helpful and highly recommend this app and the support team to anyone trying to impement crazy discount set up for their multitude of customers :)

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals
Time spent using app: 8 days
BOLD replied October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! No worries about having a bit of a noob moment! It happens to us all. Mayank and the rest of the Bold team are so happy to help whether you're brand new to ecommerce to seasoned pro. So happy to hear that the app was able to offer you the flexible discounts you were looking for!

October 8, 2020

We used this app for a number of years on our B2B wholesale site. Combined with Locksmith we had a great B2B secure site. 2 months ago we started having issues with the app, when we asked for support, Bold upgraded us from version 2 to version 3 without asking and without any considerations to the site. By doing this they broke our site and we had to take the site down for several days. We kept escalating to their support team and eventually managed to get a patched site together, After 6 weeks of dealing with them with NO progress or support, we eventually decided to look at other apps. We received the nice sorry cannit help and if you need anything contact us email. We use Bold apps across 4 sites we run and have really noticed a change in the last 12 months in their level of support and continual increases in prices. My recommendations are that you look at alternatives for a long term partner. They are not as "hungry" and supportive as other app providers. I think they have just become too big. Such a shame. Stay safe everyone.

Kaffeina Group B2B
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
BOLD replied October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a less than positive experience so far, our goal is to help you succeed. I have checked in with our support team and can see that they have reached out to learn more - please keep an eye out for email communication from us to help you get the issue resolved!

October 7, 2020

Pretty handy app to create different pricing structures and then easily assign to different customers.

My Audio Life
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
BOLD replied October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to use and providing the functionality you are looking for.