Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
BOLD
4.4
Edited December 13, 2017

BEWARE! This app will create options and variants for every tag and pricing group you create and causes major theme and site errors! I do not recommend this app at all. They did not clearly explain how this app affects the site even after I had requested information and then after installing their customer support was non-existent. Ended up having to clean up 4 duplicate variants across 1300 skus by myself! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. It will mess up your site. It also does not work with coupon codes nor with 3rd party inventory systems.

Nail Hub
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 12, 2017

Wally has been so helpful and speedy in helping us fulfill our business goals. :)

Sonage
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 12, 2017

This pricing app makes it super easy for us to provide an online portal for our various customer types. It's easy to make adjustments to pricing, it's very user friendly, and the support staff is awesome!

Genexa Llc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 11, 2017

I won't give the app 5 stars because that would mean it was perfect from the moment I installed it. Let's face it though - with so many Shopify themes and variables can we expect that of ANY app? I had a few issues with the wholesale prices reverting back to retail during the checkout process - which is very frustrating to my wholesale customers since we had to manually create their orders each time. BUT - it was quickly fixed. Support Team definitely gets 5 Stars! This is the 3rd Bold App I'm using.

1800tshirt
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 1, 2017

Awesome support by Kirtana!

App is awesome..! Very user friendly app.

Dindinaturals Com Au