Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale | Reviews

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

www.deadgoodshop.com

So far so good! - This App is exactly what we were looking for and enabled us to gear our shopify store up to our wholesale customers. the intergration was super quick and then Bold team have been on hand, good work :)

LiveFit Asia

Really handy, I'm pretty new to all this so it took me a while to play with everything and figure it out but once I understood it, its a breeze.

RaveNectar

This app is like WholeSaler, but with tiers. It's awesome for transparently showing wholesale prices or offering special discounts to great customers.

Liquido Active

This is exactly what we needed for our site! A big thank you to Bold Apps for making it. We look forward to using more of your apps in the future.... Thank you.

Parkour Shoes and Clothing - Know Obstacles Store

We've already seen great results from this app! You would be surprised how much affect a simple suggestion can have!

Brûlerie du Quai

My web site was already working for my direct customer but I had to do manual invoice for my commercial customer that use my product for resale with a margin. It was a lot of work to produce the invoice, send statement, track for payment, I had one employee full time for this administration duty.

With the app "customer pricing", I was able to sell to my regular customer and to my wholsale network with special tag and offer them margin on the product. I can with the app, manage different price list, hide or add a prodcut to a customer and do custom price list. Two years ago, I sent every wholesale customer to my web site, they had to log-in and order on-line.

It is very easy for us now, they pay directly at the order, they get their invoice and we ship them the merchandise. Its less paper work, and our cashflow is better, they pay net at the order. I reduce the work needed at the administration to put the emphasize on production and customer service.

We are more efficient since we add the app "customer pricing" on our web site.

The support team did a lot to help me install and start with my different price list. I know I'm not specific but they stay connected with me until I was totally satisfied with the app. It take a little time to understand how the app works and they answer all my question.

I had to adapt some of my product option. I have different customized "product.liquid" that add some detail about our product. They helped me by doing some coding to get everything fine.

I worke with a lot of support team online but the Bold team is great!

Junkboxx

I installed this app for the purpose of adding wholesale pricing to my store… and so far so good. It was easy to install (I actually had the developers do it so I wouldn't mess anything up!), easy to set-up and syncs perfectly with my store theme. Only disappointment is that if you use their Product Bundles app, you cannot use this app. So you're forced to choose between the two. I think we all know which one won :)

One request I would like to see is the option to be able to apply special shipping cost for the customers you select for customer pricing. For example, with my wholesale customers I charge a flat rate, however because I cannot specify this at checkout I have to separately invoice after they purchase. Not a deal breaker, however it would make things much more convenient.

Overall a good app and I would most def recommend :)

needITwantITgadgIT

Fantastic app, with many uses. We use it for staff pricing, wholesale accounts, and customer loyalty schemes. I love and recommend it!

Thiercelin1809

Disapointing. Not up to their promises and poor support.
We installed this app about a week ago and sent 5 mails to the supports team. We have not got any replies unless to tell us that they are busy with an other developpment.
It does not fullfill their promises:
• Offer Customer Specific Pricing (only fixed price which is obvisoulsy useless or percentage). Good maybe for a customer price level as Gold sivler etc... but not other use. No specific price handled per items sold. No variant handled when you are using variants in your products with different price. It set up everything at the same price.
• Use this app to offer multiple levels of WHOLESALE Pricing and use your same store for Wholesale and Retail. VERY DISAPOINTING, unless you handle your buinsess just with percentages which is not our case and I trust not the case of many other business.
YOU CERTAINLY CANNOT USE THIS APP TO RUN YOUR RETAIL AND WHOLESALES PRICING with one store.

We were expecting a specific price edition per items sold handled within the app and we just got percentage or fixed price.
Very dispointing as per the reviews we though of using their apps more and more, but for the first one used it is a total ZERO.
We hope to get a respond from their support team within the 14 days trial otherwises we will have no other choice to uninstall it and find an other solution elsewhere.
We will study the other app available on the shopify store called WHOLESALER see if it does the work better.
We will consider twice now from using other app from the BOLD team. Disapointing when you see all reviews telling so much good stuf about it.
Also poor support after installing it. We had to ask for help to external developpers to install the app as the installation guidelines are not clear at all.

ootech

The Pricing app is functionally, easy to use and excellent suported.
THX from switzerland