Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Long Cloud Wines and Spirits

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 5 years

This app suits our needs perfectly. It allows us to set prices for different customers and we are able to use it for your wholesale clients as well. The support team are very helpful, and set-up the liquid code within 48 hours for us.

Castro Electronic Cigarettes

A powerful application, with a simple UI. We looked over WholeSaler... but decided we preferred the CP flexibility, and rules engine for promoting customers up the pricing tiers based on spend to date etc.

Also we have block discounted a custom collection and using another app LOCKDOWN permissioned that page, collection & discounts to VIP customers only - and they feel like VIPs are a result, conversions are going well.

Also very happy with BOLD and prompt install and validation process, worth the $40, much better to focus our time on marketing.

Hexagon Gaming Company

After speaking with the Shopify Guru's I was introduced to Customer Pricing by Bold Apps. After watching the video demo, this is exactly what I was looking for and didn't hesitate installing it.

This is where our store basis is formed; on customer loyalty and this app gives us this ability.

If your store is based on service, this is a must have app. Install it now!

Turnup

Support was really helpful in custom configuring this app and ironing out all the kinks. They went above and beyond my expectations. My site had fully crashed and they spent many hours getting it online..Every second of the way I was met with timely responses and meticulous attention to detail. I wish I had a development team as dedicated as the one at Bold apps. My contact Jay made sure they went above and beyond! In all areas. I happily use 4 of their apps.

wagletworks

Of all of the apps we have installed on our stores, this one is by far the most important. It allows us to set up multiple pricing tiers for different types of clients, set up pricing tiers for our wholesalers and distributors and we are also getting ready to introduce a club pricing feature for large groups and organizations. I don't think we could run our website the way that we want to without this app.

SamandNan

Absolutely wonderful app. They offer tiers of wholesalers and multiple options on how to price the costumers. Very fluid and full of features and beats any price that other apps are offering and there are only a few.

Woody Walters Digital Photo Candy

This is going to be one of the best changes we have ever made to our website. We opted to pay the $40 for install. It was done 2 days earlier than we were promised. On black Friday it went live, but we soon found out there was a problem with the theme we use, not showing the discounted price in the cart at checkout. During my initial purchase of the app, I had requested a quote for an additional modification and was contacted by Michael. When I noticed that the cart wasn't reflecting the right price I asked him about it. Within MINUTES he was working on it and within 3 hours the necessary tweaks were made. All while BOLD apps was busy facing it's own challenges on a BUSY black Friday. I wish I had tested my theme more to make sure things were working right before launch and before Black Friday, but the speedy resolution made my day. I was worried I would have to wait until the next week. Can't wait to see how this changes our business and increases customer retention and happiness. My only suggestion and why I am talking with Michael currently, is that it would be great if the regular price would appear next to the special price with a line through it. That way the customer can see how much they are saving. As it is now, only the special price shows. I have no doubt they will be able to do this for me and at a reasonable price. Everyone loves to save money, and it's way more effective if they can see exactly how much.

Bondi New York

Totally recommend this! So easy to install (we opted for Bold Apps to install the code for us), so easy to amend on the fly and our customers are loving this new service that we are offering!

Shnuggle

OK, so when this bad boy is up and running it's great! We can assign a "dropship" tag to our dropship accounts, and bring in all those orders through our normal website! Great time saver and looks professional too...

Only reason for losing 1 star is the awkward set-up process. You have to search for specific terms in the code, which more often than not is not the same text as the examples....

Don't worry though, a moderate 1-off payment and the super clever folks at bold apps will do that for you!

I would almost say that Bold should offer to implement the code as standard FOC for new customers, and then it would be 5 Star the whole way!

Great app!

Favourite Trends

This app is just what I am looking for. Being able to create wholesale accounts for certain customers will allow me to run a wholesale and retail business from the same website with the same inventory. The monthly price also seemed much cheaper than the comparison apps and it is also more suited to what I want luckily. I would certainly recommend this app for anyone that wants to sell retail and wholesale on the same site, or anyone that wants to offer discount incentives for repeat loyal customers. I had paid the extra $40 to have the app installed and it was setup on the weekend ahead of schedule, even after I was advised the staff was backed up for several days. Thanks for the great app!