Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

BearHands

Great app to service both retail and wholesale customers professionally on the same website! Easy to set up and super easy to use. Opens the door to so many more sales!

sandbox

Amazing app to create different pricing structures. For us was used for wholesaling and it did the job perfectly. The support was excellent with accurate information and very prompt response.

Well done guys!!!

Chris Caine Survival

This app has allowed us to create wholesale pricing and introduce a far better purchasing experience for trade customers.

The guys at BOLD helped to install it and I'm very impressed by their customer service and communication. It's not hard to see why their great range of apps are so successful.

Thanks guys! :)

Bluebird Blanket

This is perfect! We sell wholesale and retail and with this app we can do it all on one site! The guys at Bold were awesome to work with and helped me get things done on a tight deadline. Thank you!!

Alila

Great app! Just started using it and it works great.

SilverWolf Motors Dealer Portal

Great people to work with. Responded to my questions and had me up and running in no time. Now I am able to use this site as our dealer portal and set up different pricing tiers. Highly recommend this app.

Flying Dog Collars

This is the perfect app for our store and the many wholesale customers we have. Do not have to worry now about managing custom discount codes for each customer. Support has been good considering the 6 hour time difference.

I had them install the app for me and it was installed in a timely manner considering the complexity of my theme and our use of multiple product templates with line item properties.

My only negatives are that it takes a long time to generate the variants and the fact that you have to delete the pricing group in order to import/export products.

ZOO YORK SNOWBOARDS

Just what we have been looking for for a long time. We have different types of customers and they need different types of pricing. THANKS!!!

Wema Bodycare

I was looking for a solution to offer various price levels to different kind of customers. With that app, I can easily define the price I want and have the customers I want to buy with the price I set them on.
Plus, Michael from Bold Apps did the installation for me in just 24h! Great support, great app to recommend.

Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co

We love our B2C retail online store with Shopify (have had for 5 years), and really wanted to stay with Shopify for our new B2B Wholesale shop, but it was appearing that we were not going to be able to, being that they did not have the integrated tools necessary for a successful B2B experience. However, we were directed by Shopify staff to look at this app as a solution. Simply put, without this app, we would not be able to stick with Shopify for our B2B store. Thanks for a great app!