Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale | Reviews

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Q5 Combat

App works ok but not with inventory. If the product has 0 inventory and a user tagged in a group logs in they are still able to buy the item.

I've tried to convey the problem to the support staff but after 3 relays and 2 days of delay between each ticket submission the problem remains.

Poor support, fair execution, high price. Still, it's the best option I have so I'll use it for now.

P2Life

This is a great. I have 3 different types of customers and it was a nightmare manually changing each of them to their set rankings. This is seamless, simple and works really well. I would really recommend this to anyone who has 2+ customer pricing levels.

StemLite Products

Great app! Customer service is excellent too. I paid for the installation because I was confused by the process, and they had it up and running in no time on my site. Just in time for our big trade show where we'll be selling to dealers. I highly recommend the app for any manufacturer on Shopify.

Darn Good Yarn

I'm loving this app. It's exactly what I need as I have different layers of wholesale and retail clientele.

Jackie Smith

I ´ve been trying to install this app on my site and I am still trying. I hope this situation will change asap as it have passed two weeks since I installed the app and is still not working properly.

Shirt Monkey - Funny, Rude, Offensive TShirts

Great app!

I'm not great with the behind the scenes stuff so i paid for it to be installed, which was done very quickly with great support!

ShopbeyondLimits

Very Easy to set up took me 10 min, Highly recommended and exactly what I was looking for.

Chomps

Great customer service, super easy set up (they did it for us). Ready to rock and roll!

Rainforestherbsshop

Had the App for several years and was generally satisfied but they have recently "updated it" and it is now terrible as they have removed the ability to manage the individual products? Tried to submit a ticket but you only get a run around within their system. Very frustrating!

Vee's Victorians Doll Clothes

Does exactly what it says and does it very well.