Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

misterbirdie

Customer Pricing is so simple to use, had special pricing set up and running within 10 minutes. Fantastic!

Taylor Stone

Product fully installed by BOLD.

I found it worth the $40 investment to have them install this app because of it's importance to us to be installed correctly. I am glad I had them do it, the app is working perfectly.

WHOOSH!

Great app! Works as advertised!

Plant Essentials: Online Ecostore Wellness Store | Skincare Maker | Beauty Spa, Townsville QLD

Great app, easy to use once you get it - awesome service too :-)

lnsfoods

Absolutely fantastic! The person who helped me through email when she realized my issue was urgent and responded during a Canadian National Holiday when her office was closed and was at a family function. I couldn't believe how dedicated she was to helping me! Customer Pricing App is the only reason I completely switched to Shopify and it looks like it is going to integrate perfectly!

StickyWords

Fantastic. Excellent App - very well designed, easy to use, and EXTREMELY flexible. We had a complex wholesale setup, which we needed help on. The guys from Shappify just provide wonderful support - quick, smart, and they see things through until it's completed. What we wanted wasn't easy, but Shappify and this app helped us get to our ideal solution. Don't hestitate to grab this app. Thanks guys.

barkingmad

I love the flexibility of this app. I can use it for my wholesale customers and to reward my repeat customers. It's perfect for what I need and very easy to install and use. thanks guys for making a great app

Choice Supply

This app nails what we needed not to mention the extremely thorough customer support you get when you use Shappify. Not only does the app make perfect sense, their tech support guys respond quickly and worked diligently to make the app meet our needs. Highly recommend.

Hello Hire

Such a useful app, it has allowed me to create wholesale customer and reseller accounts in minutes. I would highly recommend this is you are looking for a simple way to allow resellers to purchase product straight from your site. Great app!

Grace is Green

I've been using this App for approximately 15 minutes. Whilst it takes a while to figure out where everything goes in the code (be careful!) it is clearly going to make my life a LOT easier. The ability to not charge tax to certain customers is an absolute lifesaver. Much recommended!