Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wholesale, VIP, Member and Bulk Pricing

Darn Good Yarn

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm loving this app. It's exactly what I need as I have different layers of wholesale and retail clientele.

Jackie Smith

Location Argentina

I ´ve been trying to install this app on my site and I am still trying. I hope this situation will change asap as it have passed two weeks since I installed the app and is still not working properly.

Shirt Monkey - Funny, Rude, Offensive TShirts

Great app!

I'm not great with the behind the scenes stuff so i paid for it to be installed, which was done very quickly with great support!

ShopbeyondLimits

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very Easy to set up took me 10 min, Highly recommended and exactly what I was looking for.

Chomps

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great customer service, super easy set up (they did it for us). Ready to rock and roll!

Rainforestherbsshop

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Had the App for several years and was generally satisfied but they have recently "updated it" and it is now terrible as they have removed the ability to manage the individual products? Tried to submit a ticket but you only get a run around within their system. Very frustrating!

Vee's Victorians Doll Clothes

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Does exactly what it says and does it very well.

87 Industries

Works well and does what it's supposed to do.

Midori Bikinis

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Liked the idea of the app but because I only have a specific number of products in stock at a time and this allows wholesalers to purchase "infinity" amounts above the quantity I have it set doesn't work for me.

Other than that, after uninstalling it messed up the variants in my store and I had to have an expert at shopify go back through to fix the coding.

Pacific Distributing, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

This completes our shopify cart.

I paid the little extra to have them install it since we have a custom template and they quickly got it done and working exactly as it is supposed to.