Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

LCDcycle

This change is terrible. It is not functional and it takes me 3x more time to make the changes I need to my customers detailed pricing.

HELLS BLANKETS

At first I tried installing this APP myself with no luck, I then contacted the Team at Shappify and they have been great !, I have the install slightly customised and it was done quick and easy , totally worth the money =]!

Leethal Fashion and Accessories

Awesome. Amazing customer service!

Triton Nutrition

These guys went above and beyond to help us and worked until after midnight to get the app installed for us. During the install process, they had a Skype call to help walk me through the process.

This app is the best one out there. We're using it to handle our wholesale accounts. It is the best one that integrates with the store easily.

Highly recommend these guys!

2mi.ca - The Online Design Store in Canada

what a great app. Helpful support ! Whow!

Wish all businesses would offer such great support!

Congratulations to you all and our shop is now made easier!

Anne Garrison Design Studio

This app is the perfect solution for my business. I prefer not to have my wholesale prices visible to the public. The shops who buy from me now have ease of access and I only have one site to maintain. I'll be closing my second (wholesale only) site. . . a savings of time and money.

Shappify's customer support is great. The responses were quick and thorough. I appreciate that they offer the service of installing the app also. A plus for a non-techie like me. Once installed, it was very easy to work with.

I needed a little help with the particular way my pricing is set up. I was very impressed that my situation was taken with great consideration and a easy-to-understand solution was outlined for me.

Bravo Shappify!

2nd Story Goods

This is great app! I needed to set up pricing for my wholesale customers and it only took me a couple of hours of work to get all the prices entered manually. I would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to set up for wholesalers or just give price breaks.

Herbalogic

Shappify's Customer Specific Pricing app solved our wholesale pricing problems in a more elegant and intuitive way than the other apps we tried. While installing the app requires you to search through your .liquid files to replace code in several places (and honestly, the instructions need a little work), Shappify support was very responsive when we needed help. Once installed, the app has performed flawlessly, and the usability experience for wholesale customers of our herbal healthcare products is greatly improved. We'll be exploring ways to offer incentive pricing to our retail customers with the app as well, something the other wholesale solutions didn't do. Kudos to Shappify.

Fowl Material

This app is awesome and allows me to categorize my loyal customers for special pricing and discounts along with helping in my wholesale needs. The support team is the best and always responds to me in a timely fashion and completely solves my needs.

Candeo Candle Soy Candles, Handmade in Vancouver Washington!

The app was fairly simple to install, and I love that I can now offer my wholesale customers the ability to purchase directly from my website! Thank you for another great app Shappify!