Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Project Repat

We are big fans of this app. It allows us to create the exact customer experience we are looking for without having to hire a full-time developer, which gives us the chance to focus on what we do best-- upcycling t-shirts. This is a must-have app for all shopify store owners!

Bee Hive Climbing

Great tool to use for allowing wholesalers to take advantage of our discounts and other exclusive discounts. Climbing gym accounts love this as it simplifies our business relationships.

KERx Special Needs Nutrition

Our store has multiple Bold apps installed and I continue to be unhappy with both the apps and the service that I have received when looking for support with Bold apps. The apps are not intuitive and I constantly receive bad advice on how to do what should be simple tasks. During a recent chat with the support center, I tried to communicate my frustration with Bold to the staff member I was speaking with and felt that my concerns were blown off and I was being spoken to in a condescending manner. I am incredibly disappointed in the program and the service that I have received.

Crucial Collars

I love this application!!!

-your provides with straight forward instructions
-app is super easy to use
-liquids are set up for you to save time and hassle
-but what i love most is that its so quick to have a wholesale login setup.

i cant believe the value of this appliation! seriously a steal! it will add huge professionalism and productivity to our business. THANK YOU

Bark4Green

Love this app! It's easy to use and offers a variety of valuable applications that enhances our business and customer experience. By using this app for our store we've created new revenue opportunities and customer engagement.

In addition to the app itself, the support team was extremely helpful. It was an easy install but there were a couple things we needed help with and the support team was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Shappify!

LCDcycle

This change is terrible. It is not functional and it takes me 3x more time to make the changes I need to my customers detailed pricing.

HELLS BLANKETS

At first I tried installing this APP myself with no luck, I then contacted the Team at Shappify and they have been great !, I have the install slightly customised and it was done quick and easy , totally worth the money =]!

Leethal Fashion and Accessories

Awesome. Amazing customer service!

Triton Nutrition

These guys went above and beyond to help us and worked until after midnight to get the app installed for us. During the install process, they had a Skype call to help walk me through the process.

This app is the best one out there. We're using it to handle our wholesale accounts. It is the best one that integrates with the store easily.

Highly recommend these guys!

2mi.ca - The Online Design Store in Canada

what a great app. Helpful support ! Whow!

Wish all businesses would offer such great support!

Congratulations to you all and our shop is now made easier!