Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale | Reviews

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Plant Essentials: Online Ecostore Wellness Store | Skincare Maker | Beauty Spa, Townsville QLD

Great app, easy to use once you get it - awesome service too :-)

lnsfoods

Absolutely fantastic! The person who helped me through email when she realized my issue was urgent and responded during a Canadian National Holiday when her office was closed and was at a family function. I couldn't believe how dedicated she was to helping me! Customer Pricing App is the only reason I completely switched to Shopify and it looks like it is going to integrate perfectly!

StickyWords

Fantastic. Excellent App - very well designed, easy to use, and EXTREMELY flexible. We had a complex wholesale setup, which we needed help on. The guys from Shappify just provide wonderful support - quick, smart, and they see things through until it's completed. What we wanted wasn't easy, but Shappify and this app helped us get to our ideal solution. Don't hestitate to grab this app. Thanks guys.

barkingmad

I love the flexibility of this app. I can use it for my wholesale customers and to reward my repeat customers. It's perfect for what I need and very easy to install and use. thanks guys for making a great app

Choice Supply

This app nails what we needed not to mention the extremely thorough customer support you get when you use Shappify. Not only does the app make perfect sense, their tech support guys respond quickly and worked diligently to make the app meet our needs. Highly recommend.

Hello Hire

Such a useful app, it has allowed me to create wholesale customer and reseller accounts in minutes. I would highly recommend this is you are looking for a simple way to allow resellers to purchase product straight from your site. Great app!

Grace is Green

I've been using this App for approximately 15 minutes. Whilst it takes a while to figure out where everything goes in the code (be careful!) it is clearly going to make my life a LOT easier. The ability to not charge tax to certain customers is an absolute lifesaver. Much recommended!

Hotttshit.com

Nice app and great support. Unfortunately we changed our marketing strategy and didn't have a chance to benefit from this app.

Strongly recommended this app otherwise.

Karbon Koncepts

My website was originally hosted with another company. Upon looking to upgrade it took me to shopify and the Customer Pricing App. I have been extremely happy with the service, support, and functionality of all of these various services and applications. I am extremely happy with the support teams ability to configure this particular app after coming to the conclusion that it wouldn't work with the theme that I chose. As of now, I couldn't ask for more.

homerevolution

I have just started a wholesale business with Shopify. This app makes it 100x easier to setup up different pricing tiers. The customer support is AWESOME. They installed the code for us and then we changed themes. We lost the coding for this app through this process and they did it again for us to help us out! Awesome peeps. Cheers to this app and making life a whole lot easier.