Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wholesale, VIP, Member and Bulk Pricing

Alila

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app! Just started using it and it works great.

SilverWolf Motors Dealer Portal

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great people to work with. Responded to my questions and had me up and running in no time. Now I am able to use this site as our dealer portal and set up different pricing tiers. Highly recommend this app.

Flying Dog Collars

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the perfect app for our store and the many wholesale customers we have. Do not have to worry now about managing custom discount codes for each customer. Support has been good considering the 6 hour time difference.

I had them install the app for me and it was installed in a timely manner considering the complexity of my theme and our use of multiple product templates with line item properties.

My only negatives are that it takes a long time to generate the variants and the fact that you have to delete the pricing group in order to import/export products.

ZOO YORK SNOWBOARDS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just what we have been looking for for a long time. We have different types of customers and they need different types of pricing. THANKS!!!

Wema Bodycare

Location South Africa

I was looking for a solution to offer various price levels to different kind of customers. With that app, I can easily define the price I want and have the customers I want to buy with the price I set them on.
Plus, Michael from Bold Apps did the installation for me in just 24h! Great support, great app to recommend.

Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co

We love our B2C retail online store with Shopify (have had for 5 years), and really wanted to stay with Shopify for our new B2B Wholesale shop, but it was appearing that we were not going to be able to, being that they did not have the integrated tools necessary for a successful B2B experience. However, we were directed by Shopify staff to look at this app as a solution. Simply put, without this app, we would not be able to stick with Shopify for our B2B store. Thanks for a great app!

GreenSideUpGallery.Com - Buy Glass Pipes Art and Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App. Does exactly what it claims to and is very versatile. Good help.

Black Clover

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm still learning about all this app can do. It's worked great to add the functionality that Shopify was missing when we migrated our site over to it. This app has been a life saver.

CustomizeEliteSocks

Just installed the app, best price I could find and it worked like a charm. Great app overall for all wholesaler!

Q5 Combat

App works ok but not with inventory. If the product has 0 inventory and a user tagged in a group logs in they are still able to buy the item.

I've tried to convey the problem to the support staff but after 3 relays and 2 days of delay between each ticket submission the problem remains.

Poor support, fair execution, high price. Still, it's the best option I have so I'll use it for now.