Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Helpdesk, Support Tickets, Live Chat, FAQ. Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BOXMODA PRIVÉ

Location Singapore

A smooth, reliable platform that is efficient and seamless, making customer service so much easier. The team's accommodation of our language (Japanese) was the most positive personalization we've felt in using this app. Thank you to Yuvraj and the team for making it very comfortable and positive for us.

wholesale mon ange Louise

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent customer service of Mark. The app is working very well and the conversion rate is rising due to the good customer service we can provide to our customers and live visitors on the website.

elGenioX

Location Bolivia

Thanks to the Richpanel team who have a fast and effective support team and an application that helps a lot in personalized customer service.

The Calzone Kitchen

Always fantastic support and a truly powerful app that solves a lot of customer service issues. Forward-thinking and progressive development from the team at Richpanel. Thanks!

Aloha

Richpanel helped us streamline and prioritize our cx. As a result, we created better experiences for our loyal customers and turned cx into a revenue driver. The Richpanel team has been exceptional to work with. They take time to understand how we want to use cx, then work to build integrations and features that support our initiatives.

A Good Company

Location Sweden

Richpanel's features are far more extensive and really allowed us to streamline and automate many of our customer service processes. It is able to connect to Shopify directly through API, so you can update orders, process refunds etc directly from the platform which sealed the deal for us. Richpanel truly helped us take it to the next level of customer service.

WolfieChile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

I loved this app for customer service and post-selling issues. This app is nice! The custom service works very fine and got all my question solved in short time. I used to use gmail like my customer service option but when you have so many customers it gets difficult, with this app i could merge all 3 of my customer services options into one, link the order, see tracking number, etc. Big time saver for stores with lots of customers. <3

Redcat Racing

Great all-in-one app and super fast customer service! Richpanel is exactly what we were looking for.

Yasmeen Alsubaie

Location Saudi Arabia

This App is really the best CRM I've used. Simple to set up but great in all features... Salute to Mark, the technical support so far, very detailed.. and to Sonika who is always there to assist via WhatsApp. I will keep on referring this App to my other friends. I like the overall interface of this app. -Christian

DutyBox Australia

Location Australia

This app has been really useful for our customer support team. We are now able to keep track of customer issues easily and the help desk feature is great for enabling customers to service themselves. The Richpanel customer support team is quick on answering questions and fixing bug issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9