Help Center, Live Chat & CRM

Help Center, Live Chat & CRM

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Richpanel Inc
June 30, 2022

Richpanel helped us streamline and prioritize our cx. As a result, we created better experiences for our loyal customers and turned cx into a revenue driver. The Richpanel team has been exceptional to work with. They take time to understand how we want to use cx, then work to build integrations and features that support our initiatives.

Aloha
Edited June 27, 2022

Richpanel's features are far more extensive and really allowed us to streamline and automate many of our customer service processes. It is able to connect to Shopify directly through API, so you can update orders, process refunds etc directly from the platform which sealed the deal for us. Richpanel truly helped us take it to the next level of customer service.

A Good Company
Sweden
June 20, 2022

I loved this app for customer service and post-selling issues. This app is nice! The custom service works very fine and got all my question solved in short time. I used to use gmail like my customer service option but when you have so many customers it gets difficult, with this app i could merge all 3 of my customer services options into one, link the order, see tracking number, etc. Big time saver for stores with lots of customers. <3

WolfieChile
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 26, 2022

Great all-in-one app and super fast customer service! Richpanel is exactly what we were looking for.

Redcat Racing
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited May 18, 2022

This App is really the best CRM I've used. Simple to set up but great in all features... Salute to Mark, the technical support so far, very detailed.. and to Sonika who is always there to assist via WhatsApp. I will keep on referring this App to my other friends. I like the overall interface of this app. -Christian

Yasmeen Alsubaie