Help Center & Support Tickets

Help Center & Support Tickets | Reviews

by Richpanel Inc

CRM, Customer Service, FAQ, Live Chat, Upgrade Zendesk Gorgias

activLife.net

Very easy to install and manage. I was up and running in less than 20 minutes. Their support was very helpful and resolved minor challenges very quickly. So far, I am loving the simple UI and UX of the app. I am going live and I will provide another review after a month on the system.

Nine Mile Clothing

Love this app! It offers you so much about the customers that contact. The support is amazing they really helped me to get started. I am new to this so i am looking forward to learning about what else the app can do! : ) Thank you!

AF Technologies

All your customers service in one place! And the best part? They support you with a free plan to begin! Their customer service is amazing and all the guys i have spoke until now helped me in all of my inquires!

Passion Planner

It's been a blast working with the Richpanel team from start to finish. Although we are still in our early stages after implementation, our team has appreciated the thoroughness of the Richpanel team to mediate concerns, answer questions, and provide a variety of solutions based on their expertise. They thrive on feedback in order to create a help desk platform that meets the needs of all teams and for that, it's been a great experience so far working with them.

TiZepo

Amazing app and great customer service.
I use it in different stores, itlian, german and worldwilde and i'm always very happy whit this app. Absolutely reccomanded

Sugar Daddies Bakery by David and Greg

Great App. Looking forward to centralized messaging and efficiency from automation. Love the support received to date!

Honey Comb Wax Co.

Richpanel has been the most all encompassing ticketing and CRM I've found so far Customer Service is excellent!

Vivid Tapestry

I just got this app, and the trial alone was amazing, so I upgraded. Had some issues getting my IG connected, by not fault of theirs but they were so helpful and spent an hour on a screen share assisting me and getting me connected. Definitely recommend them and will continue using them for all of our needs.

Vidlogix

All you need to know about this product can summarized as follows: It's pure genius. That's all you need to know.

Emmaline Bags Inc.

We've needed a customer service solution for some time, and after reading about the self serve help desk that Richpanel offers, combined with the very positive reviews, I contacted them. We were given custom options that I think will really help us stay on top of customer service, and help us grow as a a business. I love that our customers can find answers at their fingertips, and that they will still feel that we are accessible to them if needed. All of my questions are answered quickly. These people know their stuff! They explain things very well, and offer knowledge about business growth and systems that will benefit. I am thrilled with the ease of setup and use, and it's already saving us time. Thank you to Richpanel, I look forward to our continued relationship.