Richpanel Customer Service CRM

All-in-one Ticketing, Help Center, Live Chat. #1 Zendesk Alt.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Black Crown Jewelry

I'm supposed to click 6 stars because of the great after-sales service. Kudos to Sonica and the team. I love the interface of the CRM tool. Easy to navigate, to make notes, and love how messages are like messages in Cellphone that has a thread. I like the update which is a colorful inbox. Highly recommended. I've tried a lot of CRM, but this one is the best.

Trash Queen

Really awesome service. Our email volume has really grown in the past year or so and I have no idea how we'd keep up without Richpanel. Every time I've had an issue they've been really responsive and today they were even willing to jump on a zoom call with me to walk me through the process of setting up rules for an auto-responder. My whole issue (from me first contacting them to me now leaving this review) only took like 20 minutes to resolve. You honestly can't ask for much better service than that!

Lonia

I'm just updating on my previous review of RichPanel. I just want to say if you're looking for a CRM that integrates with your CMS, stop here! Richpanel officially has a mobile app and they're alway upgrading and implementing new features. Their customer support is super quick and they follow up with you!!! I absolutely cannot say enough good things about RichPanel. You're going to want to get on now and be a legacy member because they are a breathe of fresh air.

3D Car Care

Amazing support team and onboarding call. And amazing software. We were able to get everything setup on our site within a couple days with their team being available very quickly at taking the time to go through every step of the process. Excellent customer service.

Pyrrha

The app is solid but the support team really makes it for me! It does what it needs to but the support always helps so quick and accurate when I need them

Aklasu

Richpanel is exactly was I was looking for when it comes to CRM. Support has been excellent. I had an issue, and Amarjeet set up a Zoom call to work through it. The app seems very well built and thought out.

Amiramour

We wanted an app for our customers to use when on our website to get in touch with us quick and easy. To instal was pretty easy and to customise it for our/customer needs we had the great support from the Richpanel team already contacting us as soon as we installed, which was great! They explained in details all the features with us, we run tests, and their guidance was priceless. We wanted to remove all the task bots questions that were initially automated when a customer wanted to connect with us and the team were very helpful and responsive and helped remove all of that. Also loved that the display chat appearance we could use our own brand colours and our own photos. We just installed the app 2 weeks ago, so far we are very happy with the Free Monthly Plan that we are using. Our website: https://amiramour.eu/

Lilly Skin

Good app, help to save lot of time (respond to facebook and email in the same page) the support is wonderful !

Skyrro™

You can manage all mails, messages, and comments in one page, that's awesome. Also, The best support I ever had, really recommend.

partners.kchilites.com

The intuitive scenarios and integrated LiveChat widget make for a seamless experience for our customers. It does not work super well in combination with Zendesk, as it is designed as a standalone CRM. The support staff seems a bit under-trained, as they consistently seem to need to go "ask the team" for questions I have asked them. Still, the app itself is powerful and unique.