Custom Product Builder

Custom Options. Live Preview Product Customizer & Personalizer

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Evolve PCs

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Support is atrocious. Lots of bugs and things that don't work correctly. When trying to get aide or help, it takes DAYS before a response, which is wayyyy too long when your whole store runs on their app. When you do get help, you get moved from person to person. Have had an issue persistent for weeks, and it still isn't resolved. I installed and setup from top to bottom another app by the time I've even gotten a simple response. Goodbye and good riddance CPB

mysimplicated

Location Romania

Best app and best assistance, on point every time and no waiting at all. Solved my issues and custom needs very fast.
Thanks guys!

Mad Kandi

This is the best customization app hands down. Super easy to use, ultra clean and fast. Love it. The team helped me fix an issue with non-clickable button.

MANILO

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 years

I love the Custom Product Builder App, it offers so many options and features. In fact, it's the heart of my Shopify web store. Last but not least, the support is just sensational!!! THANK YOU

Your Art by You

Location Ireland

I've been using this app for about a month now and I can say that this is the best coutomizer app I've used. The support is fantastic also.

Lola and Maeve

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've used the custom product builder in my store since I launched lolaandmaeve.com a year ago. Vlad and the team have been beyond helpful in setting up my products and the interface, they have just been great to work with. I would recommend this app for any store... it's affordable, works well, and looks great!

Neems

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Custom Product Builder has been an amazing tool for my business. Easy to use and looks great on our website. In addition, the Custom Product Builder team is GREAT to work with and helped me seamlessly integrate some third-party apps onto the builder. Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Palais Sustainable Luxury

Location Netherlands

Fantastic app with wide scope of functionality which can be adjusted to a wide range of products. An issue with custom pricing was resolved accurately by the team.

Umbratec-System

Location Germany

Mächtiger Konfigurator. Habe Ihn für Plissee und Jalousiekonfiguration genutzt (https://juun25.de/). Guter Support

Maison de Femmes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

The team at Buildateam have been so patient and helpful with any issues I've had. The app works exactly as I'd wanted! I went through a lot of apps trying to find one that worked just like this one—glad I didn't give up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11