Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer (Builder) + Personalizer (Add Art & Text)

B2Bartandplants

Evergreen Art And Plants
I really like the improvements on your upload image options. This provides our clients with custom features that were needed. Excellent work.

Olympus Rugby

We used this app to create a custom apparel builder. It was easy to set up, works great, and was a fraction of the cost of competitors.
We also worked with the BuildATeam developers to create a custom button for our store. The development team is amazing; they were fast, asked all the right questions, and again slashed competitor prices.
We are so happy to have found such an easy solution to our custom builder!

ZAM Helmets

A few bugs like any reasonably sophisticated software, but support fixed them, gave me email updates and walked me through the necessary fixes. Overall great experience once I got up and running.

Independence Brothers

Support is incredible. I had so many questions/concerns but they walked me through every problem I encountered and I ended up with an absolutely incredible, one of a kind jacket builder that isn't anywhere else in the world! $50/month for this feature is so worth it. Yes you have to put in the work - make sure all your images are the same resolution and have proper transparency to layer. But the end result is great, though the learning curve is high.

Hangout Lighting

This app is the most versatile app on the market. It allows you to do some very subtle and complicated manipulation of the preview image. It also allows for infinite price variants and conditional logic. There are a few bugs but it seems like the dev/support team works around the clock to make sure everything is working right. Check out https://www.hangoutlighting.com/products/single-pendant-design-your-own to see the app in use. Thanks!

SugaRush

The Idea is very clever, however the clunky backend and large menu is not user friendly, especially when going back and forth the menu options.The in-ability to upload images as thumbnails and re-size them straight off the bat is quite disappointing, especially for a $50 app.
One would expect the admin structure to be more user friendly and professional for the price you are paying - It just doesn't look finished.
As previously said, the idea is great, but for $50 per month, it is really not worth that, when you can in some cases get other apps that just about do the same with better menu's, much cheaper and not as frustrating.

North St. Bags

We just transitioned to this for our custom orders and it's opened up so many new possibilities! This is the best option out there beyond hiring someone to build you one from scratch. The support team is on it, too - issues and bugs are dealt with promptly. Can't wait to see future updates!

Bullhideusa

Great app with excellent features for your custom products. Also, Got Excellent guidance from their support team. Keep it up guys. !!! Thanks !!!

IENKI IENKI

We truly loved the app for customization feature due to its clean intuitive design and the support that exceeded all our expectations: responsive, understanding and incredibly helpful! Ilya made it just perfect for us and we believe truly it's one of the best customization apps out here! Highly recommend!

Villy Custom

The app works very nicely and the team behind the app have been very responsive and accommodating to our requests.

Previous 1