Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 30, 2023

Really great app! Does exactly what I'm looking for (gives you unlimited product customisation options and helps you get over the 100-variant limit) and the support from the team is amazing! Thank you to Vlad who has been super friendly and quick in making all the changes I've asked for! 5 stars!

Agored Doors
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 26, 2023

Hands down the best product customization tool out there for Shopify. It's extremely robust, they've thought of everything in terms of logic and customization. I've paid them to do some custom dev work for me as well, they're super responsive and helpful. Can't recommend them enough!

Kasper Sports
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 22, 2022

great app.
so far the most complete app for custom customizations.
At first it might be overwelming to customize it, but they have a great support that helped me to customize it.
Using it I was able to create customizations and business rules which werent possible using standard shopify ou other apps

Aria Persianas
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 11, 2022

Great support! Sometimes the app it's not so easy to understand but the support is absolutely fantastic, fast and efficient. So, final result is very good!

linenforce
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 7, 2022

This app is great and the customer support is phenomenal! It is intuitive to use and offers everything you could want in customizing products.

Airframes Alaska
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 6, 2022

The amount of effort put into helping us out and customizing the app how we like has been phenomenal. The app is very sophisticated, but had some limitations for our purposes, but they were able to customize it to work for us.

AVP Broadcast
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 3, 2022

Support is atrocious. Lots of bugs and things that don't work correctly. When trying to get aide or help, it takes DAYS before a response, which is wayyyy too long when your whole store runs on their app. When you do get help, you get moved from person to person. Have had an issue persistent for weeks, and it still isn't resolved. I installed and setup from top to bottom another app by the time I've even gotten a simple response. Goodbye and good riddance CPB

Evolve PCs
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 29, 2022

Best app and best assistance, on point every time and no waiting at all. Solved my issues and custom needs very fast.
Thanks guys!

mysimplicated
Romania
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 23, 2022

This is the best customization app hands down. Super easy to use, ultra clean and fast. Love it. The team helped me fix an issue with non-clickable button.

Mad Kandi
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 20, 2022

I love the Custom Product Builder App, it offers so many options and features. In fact, it's the heart of my Shopify web store. Last but not least, the support is just sensational!!! THANK YOU

MANILO