Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Offer shoppers a unique 'Build Your Own Product' experience!

Bullhideusa

Great app with excellent features for your custom products. Also, Got Excellent guidance from their support team. Keep it up guys. !!! Thanks !!!

IENKI IENKI

We truly loved the app for customization feature due to its clean intuitive design and the support that exceeded all our expectations: responsive, understanding and incredibly helpful! Ilya made it just perfect for us and we believe truly it's one of the best customization apps out here! Highly recommend!

Villy Custom

The app works very nicely and the team behind the app have been very responsive and accommodating to our requests.

Toufie

The app is amazing, just what i needed. The support is amazing too! They were prompt, helpful and amazing - Ilya is amazing! They are willing to go the extra mile to attend to your needs. Keep it up, guys! Awesome! :D

Calimacil

Custom products are an important part of our business since we manufacture our own products. Coming over from a Magento website with a very complex custom made product builder, we did not think we would be able to recreate our offer by simply using an app.

After reviewing many apps, we decided to go with this one and found many great features. Since we have so many options to offer, we had issues with the preview not working all the time. The developper investigated the issue with us an found a solution.

Now we have 2 very complex custom product builders on the site and looking forward adding more in the next months. The app is simpler to use than what we had on Magento and also offers nice backend features to see what the customer build using option, codes and an image.

Regenesi

Excellent and very intuitive tool to present your customized products to customers. It's pretty easy to work with and to adapt with some CSS and the support team were excellent.

Highly recommended.

Black Arch

I have been exploring this app for several months. The developers have been very responsive any bugs that have cropped up.

I have moving away from BOLD apps and had a very bad experience with their product builder app. This app has a better interface, updates quicker, and is has the extremely critical feature of image overlays. (We have a very customization product that would have required thousands of individual images to represent correctly).

The app is a bit young, but they are actively making improvements. I will update this review after we have it live for several months.

Autographbylear

Had a developer use it, didn't do exactly what he wanted so he left a bad review. I checked it out and updating the review to reflect what I think.

Inkandthreads

have looked at a lot of product builders and customisers and this one is absolutely awesome- a lot of potential to create all kinds of configurators- and the team is very helpful and responsive as well.

Gaia Empowered Women

In looking at all the custom builders out there Product Builder was by far the most flexible and professional looking. Working with Lex and his team was great. They were responsive to all my questions and were very helpful when I had questions customizing the app to our site. I am very pleased with the flexibility of the app and the end result looks great and easy to use. Our customers are loving being able to design their own product on our site!

Previous 1