Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer + Add Static Art & Text

Drei Gürteltiere UG

We are using this app in our store, everything works great and the support team is really good. We are happy and can highly recommend it!

SAK Project

We have always wanted to have a product builder, but we don't have developers in house and it was going to cost a lot to do it from scratch. So here's a great app that gets you definitely started. Simple, with quite some features, it is customizable to your need and very easily integrated with your store. I would definitely recommend it!

Also I have to say customer service acts very fast and gets things done, as opposed to getting you to do the work, as many apps out there!

Shonovi Customs

I uesd the app for 4 days, didn't work like it should. Waited on support to fix the problem, just kept getting passed around, but yet they say there is 24/7 support.

Druh Belts & Buckles Best Designer Golf Belts Accessories & Clothing

The app was working until the recent update. Please help. We need to get this up and running the soonest.

Predator Cycling

I was a little unlucky to get this app right after they did a big update so there were a few bugs. Once I got in contact with there support they went thought all the problems I had and fixed everything. I'm really happy how it is all working out. Overall good app and good support!

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Great apps and also great customer service. quick response and even if we have to be wait they notify us in advance. Their support is always easy to understand, use screenshot effectively, our question is clearly solved by them.
Big thanks for apps and support team!

Hatch Outdoors, INC

On my previous wordpress site, with my knowledge of web building, it was not possible for me to have a custom product builder of this level, but this app made it so, so easy. The customer service I received was also excellent - they helped adjust the theme of the app to better fit my website and adjusted features that I needed, both with speed and ease. 10/10 would recommend for service alone.

Codabow

EXCELLENT service team. Fast and responsive plus they built some custom design features for us.

Would recommend.

scusemycustom

I used the app for a special part in my website and I needed help for a special feature : the help team is quick, nice and efficient. Thanks a lot !!!!

Life on Motion

Thanks to the Product Builder, our challenge to offer our customers to customize our best bracelet design was excellently accomplished! Understanding exactly what we need and doing a professional job we have achieved it thanks to the good attitude, patience, responsibility of Alexey and his team!

Previous 1 3 4