Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer & Personalizer. Bundle Builder. Price Calc.

Handmade by Anadel

Highly recommend !!!The service that i've received from Vladislav was fantastic. he has been extremely helpful.best service ever ! my business has evolved through ths app

Baum Bat

VLAD AND EGOR ARE UNREAL! They replicated our old problematic product customizer to our exact liking all while being extremely responsive and fair price wise. Since changing builders we have seen SALES SPIKE! These guys are the best option that we have found after searching far and wide among all product builders/customizers. They are masters of Shopify and code to customize the cart experience and product customizer for our customers! The app is very simple to use and is extremely user friendly and offers great customization and updating that you can do yourself! We are exited to be working with Vlad and Egor for the long haul! THEY WORK FAST AND HAVE AWESOME COMMUNICATION skills with their users! No more sending multiple messages off to get a response, these guys are on top of it and always get back to you! They both speak great english to round it off and are willing to even to conference calls and screen share to help further! Thanks Vlad and Egor!

Plantsie

Highly recommend this app. The service we've received from Vlad and team is incredible. They've been extremely helpful and responsive and came up with a few custom solutions for our business. (custom work outside scope of app) Extremely impressed and grateful for Buildateam!

BRETT LAUREN

An update to my last review...Egor And Lex have been great! They are very helpful and admit that this can be a challenging learning curve because of the options and level of sophistication it can achieve. I'm confident that by the time I (we) have everything up and running that this will be a 5 star review! Thank you, Lex and Egor, for your help!

Chief Pale Horse

First and foremost, I would like to address some of the reviews that disparage this app for being complicated and difficult to learn. The developers have posted DOZENS of step-by-step articles (buildateam.zendesk.com) that address almost anything that could arise while learning how to navigate the interface. There is always going to be a learning curve that ONLY trial and error will teach. But, for what this app is capable of, it is well worth the investment in time. At least for us, the cost of the app and the amount of time spent learning it has resulted in far less time on things that either don't work, or don't accomplish our goals. After two years of refining graphics for our Shopify Store (still under construction), We were convinced that our only choice for product page presentation was going to be to render the tens of thousands of possibilities for customizing our products ourselves, and split them into several categories and collections. Luckily for us, we spent most of that time on layered graphics illustrations, that can now be used to allow the customer to choose their own opinions, thanks to Custom Product Builder. Something we have always wanted to be able to do. This app has simplified our website development to the point where we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel ! We couldn't give it a higher recommendation....

Hi there,
Thank you very much for choosing Custom Product Builder App & for your review.
We are glad that it helps your business and allows to speed up creating custom products in your new store. That means a lot to us!
We are looking forward to seeing your store live and wish you lots of sales and success!
Don't hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions or need help with anything.
Thanks for your support,
CPB Team.

Cherish Floral Preservation Designs

It was a very steep learning curve and I actually hired a shopify expert to help me understand it, and from them I learned how the app works for my purposes and how to add and change products on my own after they set it up for me. It's a very good tool to really customize it to how you want it so I feel that justifies the complex nature of the app. The videos online were a bit confusing to me and though I feel there can be improvement in that aspect, it didn't affect the product itself. Vlad was very helpful in answering my many questions and it took a bit of work but CPB achieved what I had envisioned with the requirements I had for the flow. I'm very very happy with the final result. Worth it.

Hello there!
Thank you very much for choosing Custom Product Builder App, your review and your trust!
We wish you lots of customer engagement and sales!
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need help with anything.
CPB Support Team

Fidget Popper

Great App, but very poor in helping new users figure it out. It's confusing, messy and overall hard to learn. Support is not easily accessible and that was enough for me to switch to a different app. Great app if you have 5-10hrs to invest in trial & error due to a complete lack of a guide/how-to

Hello there,
Thanks for choosing Custom Product Builder App & for your feedback.
Indeed, we have been adding SOOO many features requested by our customers over the last few years that the product setup interface became like a cockpit control panel!
We have recently started working on a refactoring / redesigning project for the admin interface to simplify it and optimize for our users based on the feedback that we have received.
While still in development - now it can be found under 'CPB App > Global Settings > Enable Beta Editor'. We are also working on adding more tooltips with instructions and short videos into the interface.
Please feel free to check it out and let us know if you have any recommendations on how to make it better and more comfortable.
CPB Support Team.

Smoothie London

I think this will be useful but the customer support link isn't working and in order for us to use it we will need advice. Can someone email us at smoothielondon@gmail.com please?

Hello there!
Thanks for choosing Custom Product Builder App. It looks like all your questions have been addressed and the product is live in your store. We hope that its working well for you and your customers!
Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Feel free to email your questions to support@buildateam.io
CPB Support Team

eligo video

My website HEAVILY depends on this app and it's working great! The support staff is very attentive, responsive, and effective.

Snap Napkins

The customer service for this app is unbelievable. Vlad is a saint. He helped me with EVERYTHING I needed via email, and he was super quick to respond each time. I can't say enough great things about their team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7