Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer + Add Static Art & Text

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Great apps and also great customer service. quick response and even if we have to be wait they notify us in advance. Their support is always easy to understand, use screenshot effectively, our question is clearly solved by them.
Big thanks for apps and support team!

Hatch Outdoors, INC

On my previous wordpress site, with my knowledge of web building, it was not possible for me to have a custom product builder of this level, but this app made it so, so easy. The customer service I received was also excellent - they helped adjust the theme of the app to better fit my website and adjusted features that I needed, both with speed and ease. 10/10 would recommend for service alone.

Codabow

EXCELLENT service team. Fast and responsive plus they built some custom design features for us.

Would recommend.

scusemycustom

I used the app for a special part in my website and I needed help for a special feature : the help team is quick, nice and efficient. Thanks a lot !!!!

Life on Motion

Thanks to the Product Builder, our challenge to offer our customers to customize our best bracelet design was excellently accomplished! Understanding exactly what we need and doing a professional job we have achieved it thanks to the good attitude, patience, responsibility of Alexey and his team!

FrostNYC

Great app for customizing products. Customer service is phenomenal and addressed all my needs. highly recommended

SHC Custom Portraits

After working with this app for about a month I can say that once you get a hang of it it's great. There are so many possibilities for product customization and the team has been so helpful and responsive, always tweaking the app for our specific needs and fixing any issues we had. The app itself takes some getting used to, but I'd give 5 stars for the helpfulness of the developers alone.

ViajecitoPH

Disappointed with this app. I initially had really high hopes - interface-wise, it looked the best among similar apps and had the most logical process (although it takes a while to get the hang of it but once you do, it's great) the app has a LOT of bugs that cannot be fixed. Customer service is extremely slow and I would wait weeks to get a response back (yes, while paying 50$ a month which is a very high price for a half functioning app). In the end, they couldn't give me what I needed and neither were they willing to offer a refund despite my requests for taking long to get back to me and not solving my problems. Other apps I've dealt with offer refunds immediately if their app doesn't meet your needs. Also, make sure to check compatibility with other apps you are using. This app also turned out to be incompatible with a multi-country pricing app I was using.

May 24, 2019

Hi ViajecitoPH team,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry that you experienced delays with our support team.
We took steps to improve our processes and we try to respond to submitted tickets much faster now.
We also started receiving more and more complex custom product requests and even though our application is already quite flexible, we have hard times catching up with all the customization & features that are being requested. It does indeed take us some effort & time unfortunately to deliver, but it's pleasing to see the end result eventually. We thank everyone for their patience with us. We are trying to make things better as fast as we can..
We also apologize that you have not received a full refund when you asked for it. There was some miscommunication and your request was never sent to Shopify support who actually handles the refunds. We have taken care of this now and have asked them to send you a refund for the time that you were unable to use the application. We hope that it was already processed and deposited to your account!
We have also worked on building compatibility with some of the multi-currency apps. We will continue monitoring this situation and keep adding more integrations.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Sincerely,
CPB Team.

Keatz Takeaway

Nice functionality but it frequently doesn't save the product variants properly and you have to re-do it which takes ages to set-up.

April 28, 2019

Dear Keatz Takeaway Team,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you have experienced issues with saving the custom products.

Please note that currently in order to ensure the custom product categories / options / custom layers are saved properly – first click SAVE at the bottom of the category / panel / option screen, and only after that the SAVE button at the top of the page.

We realize that this is not ideal UX / UI, and we are actively working on improving it. Meanwhile, if you need any help with the product setup or have any questions - feel free to email us, and we will take care of any issues you have asap.

Sincerely,
CPB Team.

Profound Expression

We've only been working with this app for just over the 30-day trial period. While it takes a little getting used to, once we figured it out, it was exactly what we were looking for. Lex has been extremely responsive, and his team has been able to quickly resolve any challenges we've experienced. Selfishly, we'd like to keep this app a secret to ourselves, but in fairness to the great folks at Buildateam, it is only suiting that we post a great positive review in recognition of their fantastic work, incredible innovation, and invaluable support. All have been a real game-changer for our business!

Previous 1 3 4