Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder

by Buildateam

Product Customizer & Personalizer. Bundle Builder. Dimensions.

Fidget Popper

Great App, but very poor in helping new users figure it out. It's confusing, messy and overall hard to learn. Support is not easily accessible and that was enough for me to switch to a different app. Great app if you have 5-10hrs to invest in trial & error due to a complete lack of a guide/how-to

Smoothie London

I think this will be useful but the customer support link isn't working and in order for us to use it we will need advice. Can someone email us at smoothielondon@gmail.com please?

eligo video

My website HEAVILY depends on this app and it's working great! The support staff is very attentive, responsive, and effective.

Snap Napkins

The customer service for this app is unbelievable. Vlad is a saint. He helped me with EVERYTHING I needed via email, and he was super quick to respond each time. I can't say enough great things about their team!

Verdure Surf

This is a great app and the team provide great support and service. We can't wait to launch our new website with the custom product builder app.

Hop Valley Cap Builder

I struggled quite a bit at first to figure out the app, but was able to follow the videos and FAQ section to get things pretty much set up. I reached out to support for the rest and they were super fast and helpful. They resolved all of my issues and requests very quickly and with hardly any back-and-forth. This app was exactly what I was looking for and the service was beyond expectations. Much appreciated!!

AllPetsPlace

While there are limitations to this app for my purposes, specifically regarding image modifications, the quality of the product compared to its competitors is superb. Even more important from my perspective is that the customer service is completely on-point. Immediate ticket generation, quick response/turnaround times, and the commitment to exceed expectations have made this investment invaluable for my business. Developers are terrific, especially Egor, though Vlad has been pretty great also. Highly recommend!

EquiFit

This app is the only app that can handle the amount of customizations we offer our customers. It really allows us to configure the customizations exactly how we want them. It does take time to learn everything this app can do. If you have simple customizations this app is fairly easy, but if you get into major customization then it takes time to learn. There have been some glitches, but I am still giving the app 5 stars because the customer service is excellent and everything always gets worked out right away.

Pawtone

This app is SO amazing! Takes about an hour of playing around with it to fully figure it out, but it is incredible how much customization it has. I reached out to their team about an issue, and 8 back-and-forth messages were resolved in less than 4 hours. SO SO SO worth the $35/month.

Mau

After some help for support, it looks like this app is pretty promising. So far, works pretty well. Hopefully no more bugs moving forward!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7