Custom Product Builder

Custom Product Builder | Reviews

by Buildateam

Custom Options. Live Preview Product Customizer & Personalizer

Millow Paris

It has been two weeks that we have been waiting for the support to operate on our website to make the app compatible with our theme, support seems to be extremely unreactive even if answers are given by telling us "we will operate shortly". For the moment I don't recommend the application if your theme is not in the list of compatible ones, for the others on the other hand, it seems very promising although a little expensive in its version with the most functions.

heicko-bewegt

Very nice app and very helpful customer support. In many time we do have some setting problem so having a team which responds to various requests and quickly is great and nice .We are happy work with them and enjoying the APP.

Triple Theta

A great app! Very helpful customer support. Setting up a custom product can be hard at times so having a team which responds to various requests and quickly is great. App works great too.

LINK Necklaces

I love this app. It works beautifully for our jewelry business. Customers can customize their necklaces on our site. And their customer service is outstanding!

Maya Belle Jewelry

This app has changed my business! The support team is also very responsive and liberal with their free support for paying users. They even did some paid custom dev to make the app fit our needs even better.

The Polished Jar

Always extremely communicative and helpful! If we ever have an issue, they respond immediately and work quickly to resolve it.

Oak & Honey Leather Goods

After years of looking for an app that would let me do what I wanted, I finally found this app. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It's extremely powerful and every function you could possibly want is built in. On top of this, the develops are so helpful and amazing to work with.

The Hype Neon

We are a store specialized in neon and to find a plugin that fits our needs, we lost a lot of money in other competitors and were disappointed. By chance, we contacted Vladislav and he was able to advise us and develop the neon effect we were looking for thanks to his colleague Egor. We are 100% satisfied with the plugin, they are very attentive and incredibly responsive. Don't look any further, you're in the right place! Word of a very perfectionist team. Thank you for everything.

laserkatze.shop

Best experience with a software company! What do you want when you integrate a software application? Good support, individual problem solutions, personal contact persons (real human-beings), flexibility and no hidden costs. You get all of that! The functions of a software are of course important and have to fit your own case. Everyone has to evaluate this themselves beforehand. But the value of the support is just as important! I feel personally better looked after than any of my other countless experiences with software manufacturers and I can't stop praising the team! An unbelievable achievement with so few people on board and distributed across Europe! Keep it up! I will definitely use it with other customers!

Tap Shoes Canada

Vladislav was outstanding to work with. This app has been a complete game changer for us! We have hundreds of variants and our clients will be able to design their own shoes. We are extremely happy with the quality and value. Highly recommend working with this team and this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8