Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Trendy Visuals

For my clients that download on desktop, this app works great. But for clietns that download my contents on their mobile, this is not working... Does anyone have better solution for digital downloads?

AITExam.com

God I hate shopify. First, why do i have log in AGAIN in the same browser that I just logged into my "store". I came to shopify when I was in a bind, now Ive just been lazy. Ive lost 2k a month in sales since coming here. Google doesn't even have me indexed any more!!!! wtf. I was number 1 in my category on google search before I came here..back to current problem. How the .... do I view my digital download files that I uploaded? you would think this would be a normal request, or at least a simple way to access the files so I can see what up there. I am sure it is a simple 1 2 3 click here select that then click there..but I cannot find it. This little addon is working perfectly, but it lost something in it's navigation functionality. it's been...shopified.

BigasPh

Mallari, Jessa M: Alright! Since we have already done all of the basic troubleshooting needed and it is still not working, I will go ahead and send this up to our technical team so they can check on what could have happened. Once I have received an update from them, I will immediately send you an email.

Thats the end of story.... This app is not safe fr your store, too many problems without solutions..

PremiumCV

It started well but then suddenly stopped working. It deleted files and I was unable to upload new ones.

Village Publishers Holland

NOT working! Promising the setup was, maar it does not what it promises...

404 Page Not Found
The page you requested does not exist.

julianprincedash® c/o Holy Stitch!®

dont work anymore...was great when it did stopped using it then came back to it and then damn smh. hopefully it comes back

ItemJunkie LLC

stopped working..can't add any more digital products..was working when i first installed it...don't know what happened..

Galli Creative

As far as APPs go this APP is okay. It is buggy in the back end if you try and update / revise attachments, you may find yourself using Dropbox and Chimpmail to deliver revisions if you want a real confirmation that people are getting them. Also there is no record of files being sent in the customer order timeline, which I see as a major flaw -- it should show (a) that the attachments were sent and (b) that a revised copy was sent and the date sent. There is no way to even inspect a record of sent digital items.

The upside is -- it is free. But with free you get what you pay for. Also the file size limit is 5GB, much much larger than SendOwl and others who would charge a considerable sum just to send a large file for you, so in that regard, once again it is not a bad product.

Chloe_S_Studio

App doesn't load, constantly telling me its my browser after clearing cookies, history and updating everything it still doesn't work.

Avroliner Project

This app works did not work for us. It would be nice to be able to use an upload in more than one purchase option. I'm sure the support team will get it working soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20