Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Deven Rue

I own an art-based (fantasy maps) and this works perfect for what I wanted. Simple upload of my files (including zip) and instant access for my customers. I did add a custom checkout thank you page for files to be accessed easier by my customers.

NFP Sports CT West

We have a customer that purchased 14 downloads and only received 10 links. I checked the download limits (all zero). The customer also fowarded me all the emails they received, so I confirmed only 10 links. What could have caused this and how can we fix it?

Ananta Stones

We connected clickfunnel to our shopify app with digital file using this digital downloads app but Why is it saying "the order has no digital attachment" when in fact it does?

October 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us, and for letting us know about your experiences with the app. Clickfunnels is a third party service but I'd like to look into this further with you, so I'm going to follow up with you via email shortly. I look forward to hearing from you! - Oliver, Shopify Support

Pop of Pink Shop!

**DO NOT USE THIS APP. I would give negative 5 stars if possible. This app almost caused my Facebook ad account to be banned indefinitely due to the fact that a ton of my customers did not receive their files or was not able to download. This app caused my FB page to get negative reviews and a low satisfaction score. I would not recommend this app at all!! I never leave reviews but this app alone caused me to lose over $1000 in a day due to the fact that I was not able to run ads.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with our app has been anything short of pleasant, and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Have you reached out to our Support Team: (https://bit.ly/38VPpi9) regarding your customers' inability to download attachments? We're here 24/7 to provide technical support and business coaching to our merchants.

While I don't have additional information regarding Facebook's processes for reviewing advertisements, I did notice that "Subscriptions and digital products" are prohibited as per their public Commerce Policies here: (https://bit.ly/3o0z6YY). Is it possible that your attachments fall into this category?

I've gone ahead and sent you an email to gather more information regarding the technical issues your customers have been facing with their digital downloads. Let's get to the bottom of this and ensure everything is operating as needed for your business. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

JoeyTaylor

App is good for the most part but im having issues with customers not getting the download link or the download link not working sometimes. Whats up with that?

October 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and for letting us know about the troubles you've encountered with the app. I'd like to look into this further with you, so I'm going to follow up with you via email shortly. If you still need assistance with this, please make sure to reply directly back to my email once you receive it. I look forward to hearing from you! - Oliver, Shopify Support

Karimoos Ltd

Hello;
Unable to upload a zip file with 18MB !!!!
app needs more work and more improvements. and please remove your brand name when sending email to our customers.
Best regards

October 9, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to upload your file, and I'd be happy to see if we can figure out how to get it working for you. The maximum file size is 5GB, so 18MB shouldn't have a problem uploading; although, larger files may take longer to complete.

I've gone ahead and sent you an email for some more information, and to pass along your feedback regarding the sender email address to our developers. We can continue our conversation through there. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

The Life Planner

Works okay I guess, but why does it take so long to 'prepare' the digital download when the users hit the checkout? This is a bit of a buzzkill when users have just purchased a product and they have to wait half a minute for a download to be 'prepared'. What needs to be prepared? It's just the same PDF file on a server isn't it? I don't get it. UPDATE: I emailed back and forth with the support team about this and it seems they aren't really interested in creating a better user experience. I've deleted this app now and upgraded to the free version of 'Easy Digital Products'. EDP is waaaaay better, cleaner and more reliable. I highly recommend skipping Shopify's app for digital downloads and instead using Easy Digital Products, it's a far nicer experience.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review and sharing your feedback. I'd like to discuss your experience further, and learn more about what happens when the file shows that it's preparing. With this in mind, I'm going to reach out to you via email shortly so we can talk about this in more detail. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Next Door Specials

Great idea but the execution is lacking. Had to remove the app is it was marking unfulfilled order "fulfilled" after sending eBook, which ended up turning into a nightmare trying to figure out which orders had been fulfilled and not fulfilled with actual products. If the app did not do that this app would be GREAT! Hope this is fixed ASAP!

October 2, 2020

Hi, there! You'll want to make sure that you've selected the correct fulfillment settings in your Digital Downloads app. Navigate to Apps > Digital Downloads > Dashboard, and click on the name of your digital product. Next, click on the settings icon > Settings, and make sure it's set to manual and not automatic. That should resolve this for you, but feel free to contact our support if it doesn't: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

Tiptop Urban

I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try. I first heard about this App in a group and decided to give it a try.

MY FAVOURITE THINGS • KNITWEAR

I have so many customers writing me that they are unable to download their files. Iphone and Ipad. And Safari browser is an issue as well. I've reached out to Shopify Support - but they couldn't solve the problem.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that your customers have been experiencing trouble downloading their files. I do see that we've responded to your emails, have you received those responses?

I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my end here. Nevertheless, I'd love to take a closer look into this for you to see what we can find out. I've gone ahead and sent you another email requesting some more information to get to the bottom of this. Please let me know here if you have don't receive it - otherwise, I look forward to continuing our conversation through there. Hope to hear from you soon! - Ryder, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25