Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Digell - Stock Photo, Video, Audio for Creators.

Review / Stars based on my opinion and the store I was trying to create for content creators.

It's alright, I do videography, photography and capture my own audio files. This app does not support and doesn't show much support for audio/ambient/foley artists and videographers. The reason I say that is, one it does not support .wav files as standard and .mov files or prores files.

So those looking to maybe use this platform (Shopify) and this app (Digital Downloads) as a native solution to provide content or assets in uncompressed assets you need to look somewhere else.

Unless you're ok with compressing your files in the form of zipping. But if you want to provide the utmost quality, compressing files is not a solution.

Sadly Shopify is not a platform for creators in this sense.

I'm so sad :(

MAKESUPPLY

Ive been using this app since the beginning of my shopify store and couldnt operate without it. Ive had very few issues in the past years and recommend for anyone selling PDFs or other digital content.

Compact Camping Concepts

Really nice app that I had problems with, at first, but support was first rate and to my rescue! (it was my fault). Have been using for quite a while and would recommend!

Carrie LaChance

Installed and so far so good. But you apparently have to delete the "download" file before you remove the associated product...

CANDYCUSH

You can only upload 1 digital file. Most of my clients can not download the attached file. I have to switch to another app.

CES Directory

They stole money funds. I never received my payment for $1000. They never responded to me for over 6 months. They are thieves. Do not use them

Halcyon Blue Ltd

I only use this app for one product but it works really well and was easy to set up and run. You can see it in use here:

KHALARTY STORE

Installed the application on khalarty.store Now testing a free product - everything works fine, files are uploaded, check and additional instructions and a link to download the digital product comes to your mail. Everything is fine! Soon I will test real sales!

Pelvi Store

pelvi.com have been using Digital Downloads for a year, it's a great free app if you want to offer eBooks.

J9 Designs, Inc.

I have a lot of complaints about exceeded downloads that were not actually downloaded, I have issues with files somehow disappearing after being uploaded successfully without notification, I have issues of orders not being completely fulfilled causing me to manually fulfill them. Currently, they are trying to help find out the issue, I will give it at least 3 stars right now as they are trying to find the issues and the app is not totally a waste of space. But once they get MAJOR issues of sending fixed I think it would easily be a 5 star app if it stays with consistency.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23