Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Chloe_S_Studio

App doesn't load, constantly telling me its my browser after clearing cookies, history and updating everything it still doesn't work.

Avroliner Project

This app works did not work for us. It would be nice to be able to use an upload in more than one purchase option. I'm sure the support team will get it working soon.

Tenorex GeoServices: Mining Office & Rock Shop

LOVE IT and easy to use (for me &) for my customers for free digital files and paid digital files. DEFINATELY worth having!

Kylie's Store

This is great! Works a treat!
The only reason why it didn't get 5 stars is the email to download the file is butt-ugly and can't be modified.
Other than that - this is AWESOME!!!!!

Artatler

what a useful app, works well for the need of my store, www.artatler.com, an art marketplace! It does help to allow me to sell digital items. It's light. I do hope that it can allow digital download without redirection to a new download page. But it works just fine for my current need.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace & digital art gallery.

Zissu LTD

so fucking great! help so much! helps with automation so well and the limit of times someone can download the file? this is just perfect!

Banjo Earth

I should have listened to the reviews. Worked for an hour to get the app going with a product then it wouldn't deliver the download. Awful! Shopify should have something better than this do deliver digitals!

Behind The Bundles

App doesn't work...don't use it! Not worth the headache and hassle of resending customers the product

Long Locks Virgin Hair

Terrible my customers keeps complaining that the app won't work! I think its a glitch with the app.

Cub'sWorks