Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

stacyheyman

Won't even open the App dashboard on Safari. I've cleared all cookies etc, nothing. Waste of time.

Hotshack Online Store

very first time i installed it, i added a free download to see if it would work. it does not work, even for something free. i emailed the developer and i hope they fix it. i also believe that Shopify should delete apps that do not function after X amount of time to save business owners the hassle.

SuperLicenties.nl

Does not support license codes. Totally useless. Only alternative is the less than optimal and paid app of sendowl

Trendy Visuals

For my clients that download on desktop, this app works great. But for clietns that download my contents on their mobile, this is not working... Does anyone have better solution for digital downloads?

AITExam.com

God I hate shopify. First, why do i have log in AGAIN in the same browser that I just logged into my "store". I came to shopify when I was in a bind, now Ive just been lazy. Ive lost 2k a month in sales since coming here. Google doesn't even have me indexed any more!!!! wtf. I was number 1 in my category on google search before I came here..back to current problem. How the .... do I view my digital download files that I uploaded? you would think this would be a normal request, or at least a simple way to access the files so I can see what up there. I am sure it is a simple 1 2 3 click here select that then click there..but I cannot find it. This little addon is working perfectly, but it lost something in it's navigation functionality. it's been...shopified.

BigasPh

Mallari, Jessa M: Alright! Since we have already done all of the basic troubleshooting needed and it is still not working, I will go ahead and send this up to our technical team so they can check on what could have happened. Once I have received an update from them, I will immediately send you an email.

Thats the end of story.... This app is not safe fr your store, too many problems without solutions..

PremiumCV

It started well but then suddenly stopped working. It deleted files and I was unable to upload new ones.

Village Publishers Holland

NOT working! Promising the setup was, maar it does not what it promises...

404 Page Not Found
The page you requested does not exist.

julianprincedash® c/o Holy Stitch!®

dont work anymore...was great when it did stopped using it then came back to it and then damn smh. hopefully it comes back

ItemJunkie LLC

stopped working..can't add any more digital products..was working when i first installed it...don't know what happened..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21