Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

The Glam Book

i wouldn't advise anyone to use this app, free or not. lately not one of my customers has been able to receive their downloads after purchase and i have been having to go back and manually email all of them which is time consuming. i have to shut my store down because of this to switch to something better.

November 30, 2021

Hi there, we are sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. I would advise re-installing the app to see if these issues continue. If so, I would then recommend reaching out to our support team so we can take a closer look into this with you. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3eNr2bD) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again for reaching out! -Marty, Shopify Support.

JumpShaper

Problems, problems, problems. Use the other Digital Downloads apps instead. I changed to one of the other ones and it worked straight away.

November 1, 2021

Hey, there. Sorry to hear that you've encountered so many problems with our app. If you run into any issues with our app, our Support team is always available to assist you. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3eNr2bD) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Sarah Soward

So far, my customers are getting their downloads. I reached out to customer service regarding a server error I am getting on Safari and Firefox and that the app does not function properly on either of those browsers. They did ask for screenshots of the error message, which I just sent them. However, I don't believe they're going to fix the problem on either of those browsers based their responses so far.

October 25, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, however. I hope that our live support team is able to take a closer look once they receive the screenshots you took.

That said, something else you can try is re-installing the app to see if you are still getting the same issue upon re-installation. I also suggest clearing all your browser history, cookies and cache before doing so. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Photodobe

1) App does not open in Safari at all. Developers do not care
2) Impossible to search for a specific order, which is needed when proving chargeback cases, i.e. that a customer has downloaded the product
3) Does not work properly in chrome. When you press add a download, it will go to all downloads and then you have to click back to actually upload a digital file that you wanted to add to a product. Conclusion: it's clear that the app has not been updated for ages.

October 11, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share this feedback. We can't be sure why it's not working on Safari, as it could be related to the browser settings. However, there are some great suggestions here, such as being able to search for specific orders or improve the functionality on Chrome, and we'd be happy to share your feedback with our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

GRAUX | Inspiring Guitar Loops

Hi. I have been using your app to run my business since Feb. 2021 and it looks like my clients does not always receive their digital goods. It seems like the browser they use does not matter. Is there a quick way to make sure my clients always gets what they pay for using your app ?

October 11, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. It looks like we'll need to take a closer look at your account in order to resolve this issue. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2Vt7Et5) and we'd be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

RingDivas.com

EDIT: The issue has been resolved. After reporting to the support team I was responded to by the next day. Took several days to fix but the customer service was pretty amazing throughout. Download app is working like a charm now. OLD REVIEW: This app was broken. I've had it working on my shop for years without issue. All of a sudden at midday on 9/17 the app no longer automatically fulfills orders even though the option is checked on all of my downloads. I have to manually fulfill every order which results in threats of chargebacks. Please fix this. Was this app recently updated? Will update the review once the app is fixed.

September 20, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend removing the app from your store and downloading it again if you have not yet tried this.

If you're still running into issues with Digital Downloads after trying this, please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and logging into your account. Take care! -Marty, Shopify Support

C D

Generally, the app works. However, there are some issues that would have been nice to deal with. Shopify does not support this app properly. Shopify does not update the app. It's extremely disappointing how Shopify treats users of the app. 1) There is no search by order number, this implies that you have to manually flip through pages of customers, which takes , to get into one particular customers' details. 2) Shopify has not updated an app and around a year ago, it stopped opening in Safari. I am sure if Shopify looks at the stats - a lot of ecommerce store owners use Mac computers. None of my requests through Shopify support lead to any changes. Shopify does not care and does not listen. Which is a bad practice in my opinion. 3) Yes, sure, it's a basic app and on average works well, but download speed can be slow sometimes. Maybe it would make sense to add a feature, where for extra $x download speeds could be improved. But this is a secondary question.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your experience using the app here, and I'm sorry to hear that you've come across these issues. I can appreciate your frustration with these limitations and that they have not been addressed sooner. Our development team still ask that we provide feedback on the app from merchants to them so that they can be reviewed and considered, so I will be sure to submit your comments to them. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Glam She Couture

i am unable to download this app to my shopify. i left 3 messages and haven't retrieved a response back at all.

September 14, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend clearing your browser history, cache and cookies before trying to download the app again. You could also try an incognito or private browser or an entirely different web browser as a test.

If you're still running into issues with Digital Downloads after these tests, please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and logging into your account. Take care! -Marty, Shopify Support

Tre Fwavy

Why doesn't Digital Downloads recognize that ive added new products to my store ?????? It only show my first product along with the two variants associated.

September 1, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out. In order to add new Digital products, you must first create the product within your Shopify admin and then add the digital component, have you done this first? If you are creating Digital products as our video tutorial shows here (https://bit.ly/3yy4h1T) and the products are not showing in your store, this would be something we could certainly investigate with you.

So If you're running into issues with Digital Downloads, please get in touch with our Support team by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and logging into your account. Take care! -Marty, Shopify Support

CerMark Sales

I am not able to use pdf files as a digital download with this app. Is there an application that lets us put pdf docs on our site for downloading?

August 28, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out. You can upload PDF files using Digital Downloads, and we've also got a guide to assist you with that here: https://bit.ly/3sWqhT1. If you're looking to upload multiple files, you can also compress them into a single ZIP file before uploading.

If you're running into roadblocks with Digital Downloads, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31