Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Wimpanista

We just use it for free e-books (downloads). Works great! Easy to implement and customers get what they want.

Molly on the prod

The app worked in the beginning but after it is not fulfilling any order, not providing any link in the checkout and not sending any mail with the lin, I have to do all of this manually. basically is like if the app is not installed. I already tried to modify all the options in the app but nothing works. the app needs to be fix.

Loja da Mente

This app has an error. Unfortunately, after uploading the files, after a while they are deleted (after a few weeks) without any warning. The customer buys the product and does not receive it, as the file is no longer available. I wonder if something can be done.

Rimóczi Zsófi

I have mixed feelings with this app. It's great that it's free and it does the job (recommended for e-books) you can set download limit to discourage illegal forwarding, BUT the limit what causes the trouble.
I get customer complaints every day that the download button didn't work and because they tried clicking on it many a few times, they exceeded the limit.

They didn't actually download the file but the app thinks they did.
This might be a device issue on their end but it's definitely something the developers should look into.
Setting the limit to unlimited still causes them negative customer experience because after they pay for a product, they get a download button that either works or not.

If this issue gets fixed, I'll give 5 stars immediately!

Love For Leggings

This app isn't working... Emails showing "not sent". I made a promo for customers to get a free eBook with purchase of a particular product, and none of them are receiving the emails...

Diagsoft

great app , works very well, and its fre !!!!!
thank you very much shopify !

The Relaxed Company

This app does not work when I download it. Says "Server Error". Any guesses why it's not working? Can anyone recommend me another free app where I can sell digital products, thanks.

TINIKI STUDIO

Perfecta, es fácil de usar y para lo que necesito es mas que suficiene. Yo regalo PDF o jpeg en mi tienda de Imprimibles digitales.

Y funciona perfectamente, hecho en falta poder customizar el color de el botón de descarga en la parte final del checkout.

Pero me funcina genial.

Stockholm17

It worked for a while and it works well if you have very few orders during the day. In case of release of products and high traffic, the download does not start and the email with the link arrives after 48 hours. My file was 1Mb. After this I had another issue that does not make sense: the app marked as fulfilled an order that included both a product to be shipped and a digital download.

Bom Bombs

I can't figure out where to add my digital file, it says to go to it and add the link, but it keep cycling me through a loop...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22