Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Banjo Earth

I should have listened to the reviews. Worked for an hour to get the app going with a product then it wouldn't deliver the download. Awful! Shopify should have something better than this do deliver digitals!

Behind The Bundles

App doesn't work...don't use it! Not worth the headache and hassle of resending customers the product

Long Locks Virgin Hair

Terrible my customers keeps complaining that the app won't work! I think its a glitch with the app.

Cub'sWorks

PCゲームのDownload販売をするためにこのアプリを導入しました。
Download回数制限など、最低限の機能はついています。
ただ、shopify本体の注文履歴は削除できますが、このアプリ内のorder履歴の削除は出来ません。
アップデートの希望が一つあります。
Downloadのリンクの有効期限を、○○日後まで有効というような設定が欲しいです。

VishuddhaDas

Doesn't Work over a few GB & support takes days to reply, although it doesn't tell you this initally, and will let you spend hours uploading before stopping it.

LowlyPoly

I really love this APP.
Team please add the ability to add 3-5 files to each product so that the buyer can choose what they want to download.

Wild Truth Design Co

I want to love this app. And for awhile, I did. I've been using it for a few years now. But recently, somehow my digital products are having the "this is a physical product" field mysteriously checked in the admin product pages. I am NOT making this change. It's some glitch.

And you know what happens when that field gets checked? The Digital Downloads app deletes your file- without you knowing. Until, that is, your customers complain that that they never received the download link for the product that was blatantly described as an "instant download." To them, it feels like a bait and switch. And I have no doubt that this glitch is affecting my conversion rates, because once a customer goes to checkout, if the file has been deleted by the app, it tells them that their "download" product will be delivered in 6-8 business days! Hello, abandoned carts.

I continue to work with support to get this issue resolved. So far, nothing has worked. Am I the only one experiencing this glitch?

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

I find this app really quick and easy to use, once I got a good feel for how it works. I have had no issues with it so far and have been using it for a few months.

Vitality and Wellness

We installed this app as we have several ebook type products on our store. It works perfectly, automatically emailing our customers with the link to download without us having to do anything. Only downside is that when you have a mixed order, with both physical and downloadable products you either have to manually email the customer a link or remember that even though the order has been marked "fulfilled" you still need to ship the physical products.

Besoinprimaire

Very good application and easy to use but I would have liked that it requires the customer info as the name and email before downloading because it's what I needed. But otherwise very easy to use
Besoin Primaire