Digital Downloads

Sell digital products in your store

Free

Miriam Handfield Gifts & Art

No true step by step instructions so had to figure it out on my own. But works great for me now that I've figured it out. Unlike other available apps, this one is not created in the app screen. 1. Make product first. 2. While still in make product screen, click on dropdown menu under more actions then click on add digital attachment. 3. upload file Now that I've figured it out I will be using it constantly. Can't beat the price for what you get (currently free/unlimited).

Blumqvist

It just simply won't work. It goes in circles over and over again but you can't upload a file or anything at all.

StarrInkDesigns

Doesn't work. Tried to use this to upload png files for sale and it just keeps saying add product once i hit add digital file. Set on a loop

Hoja Designs

Doesn't work. Studied all the tutorials, watched all the videos and nothing helped. It was just an endless repeat of the 'go to product page, turn off channels and save then click add file' page no matter what I did. Total waste of time.

Patterns by Lucia

It works great for me, but it would be even greater if you could add the feature to upload multiple files per item/product. Please and thank you!

Nabeel Khan Art

Was working fine but now it's buggy and won't let me add any new digital products. Shame as it worked fine previously

The School of UX

Worked well so far. Didn't have any issues. Download page styling options would be handy to have in settings.

January 13, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for writing this review and sharing this suggestion. We can see how being able to customize the download page would be a useful feature and we'd be happy to share this feedback with our development team for future considerations. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

South of Indigo Photography

Not working properly, can't add new products, server issues when I go to the app in the admin page.

January 3, 2022

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with the Digital Downloads app and we appreciate you notifying us here. If you have not done so already, you can try accessing the app through another web browser to see if the issue is present there, and if so, you can also try uninstalling the app before then installing it again.

If after doing this the issue is still ongoing, please contact our support team directly so we can offer further assistance and hopefully resolve the problem: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Feltto

I use this app to sell digital products and it's straightforward, simple, and lightweight! Definitely recommend to use this app. Really grateful!

January 3, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. I'm delighted to hear that you've found the Digital Downloads app useful and we really appreciate you sharing your experience with us! -Victor, Shopify Support

The Glam Book

i wouldn't advise anyone to use this app, free or not. lately not one of my customers has been able to receive their downloads after purchase and i have been having to go back and manually email all of them which is time consuming. i have to shut my store down because of this to switch to something better.

November 30, 2021

Hi there, we are sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. I would advise re-installing the app to see if these issues continue. If so, I would then recommend reaching out to our support team so we can take a closer look into this with you. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3eNr2bD) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again for reaching out! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32