DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

WonderDecors

10/10 Service! Very reliable and Jessica from customer support helped me very quickly and precisely with patience.

Hi WonderDecors,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Bijoun

Amazing customer service and app to fulfill orders. Rona was very helpful and patient. Thanks again!

Hi Bijoun,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers. We really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. DSers will continue working hard to provide the best dropshipping experience to all users. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Letwi Power

Is the best app, ad the costumer service awesome. Thaaaanks for aaaall Dsers. I recommend this app for any dropshipper, ever.

Hi Letwi Power,

We are glad to learn that your issue was fixed. Thank you for your review of our customer service team. We will continue making sure to provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Viver Zen News

every time I ask for help I always have the best possible way, having your support is very good. congratulations to the team

Hi Viver Zen News,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you enjoy working with our customer service. DSers always tries to provide the best services to its valuable users. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Fit Parents

This app is seamless from setup to placing orders! Oh and they have THE BEST and fastest customer service I've dealt with. I highly recommend this app!

Hi Fit Parents,

We really appreciate that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Loja Magazine Futuro

quick responde when I needed help! easy to use and to manage information. Very good app. I am satisfied with it :)

Hi Loja Magazine Futuro,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer service. We will keep improving DSers on providing the best dropshipping experience. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

BellaFactor™

I think this is the best app for Dropshippers. A must have. No bugs, perfect support. Recommended for all.

Hi BellaFactor™,

We are happy to have you with us! Really appreciate your review of our app and customer service. DSers is always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Chique Model

Melhor app de importação que eu já usei no drop! Suporte extraordinário e super fácil de usar. Recomendo muito

Hi Chique Model,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We are always here to provide the best we could. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

B-band

basic app. A Must have. It is obvious to use it when you add to order big quantities of product. Thank you

Hi B-band,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like dropshipping with DSers. We always try to provide the best services to all valuable users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

MYHARNESS™

I had problems with my orders... I have contacted customer services for help. Luckily Jessica was able to help me. She is really amazing and kind. She was able to solve my order problems in just a few minutes. Thanks again

December 9, 2020