DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping

Place 100s of orders to AliExpress in seconds & Find suppliers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DosBay

Location France

Super application et service client incroyablement efficace et rapide. Le service client sur Messenger est vraiment une idée géniale !

January 24, 2021

Hi DosBay,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our app and customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

On Beauty Care

Location Brazil

I really like the app and the attendance of the attendants, I would just like to suggest a translator like aliexpress because I write in my language and he does the translation into English

Hi On Beauty Care,

We really appreciate your review of our App and customer service. We will take your suggestions into consideration! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave such a positive comment to us. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Prosuly

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you Jesse for your help ! Thank you Jesse for your help ! Thank you Jesse for your help ! Thank you Jesse for your help !

Hi Prosuly,

We are thrilled to see your comment on our customer service. Jesse and our customer service team are always here to solve any of your problems. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Babyshok

Location Bulgaria

Thanks to Jesse and Jessica for the customer support, solved all of my problems in a second! Amazing service! The perfect app for me and my store!

Hi Babyshok,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app and customer serivce. We will continue making sure to create a better dropshipping experience for all users. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

PurplePPine

Location Brazil

Ola ! Precisei de alguns auxilios hoje e Violet me atendeu muito bem, me ajudando em tudo que precisei. Agradeço muito !

Hi PurplePPine,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service, especially with Violet. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Zanero Sverige

Location Sweden

Jesse is the best guy there is, helped me so much! Thanks so much. Was in panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Zanero Sverige,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Jesse and other members of the customer service team are always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Faramic

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect, smooth and agile, the essential app. Thanks to Jesse on the customer support, very helpful, kind and fix my problem quickly with screenshots. Very good customer service.

Hi Faramic,

Glad to learn that you like dropshipping with DSers and your problem was solved! Thank you so much for the review of our customer service team and the appreciation of their efforts. We will continue making sure to provide an excellent service. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

CTRL SHOPP

Time spent using app About 1 year

Mesmo no plano gratuito o suporte do Dsers é extremamente ágil, uso e recomendo sem duvidas.
A atendente Jessica é muito simpatica. Even in the free plan the support of Dsers is extremely agile, use and recommend without a doubt.
The attendant Jessica is very friendly.

Hi CTRL SHOPP,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using DSers, especially with our Basic plan. Thank you so much for your review. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

The Home Janitor

Location Australia

Honestly the best service i have ever received. Meena was incredible. The way she fixed my problem in just seconds. Thank you again for your amazing support.

Hi The Home Janitor,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the special thanks to Meena. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

Ortolife

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastic customer service! Meena was incredible taking care of my situation. They answer so fast, that's amazing

Hi Ortolife,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Meena and other members of the customer service team are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!