EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Teas.com.au

Must have app and some of the best customer service and support I've encountered in my time online. Highly recommended!

Atypical Supply Co.

Thanks to this app I was able to make a drop on my store exclusive until I was ready for the public release. Works fast with tons of options.

Eye Q Organics

App seemed like it could give me the functionality I needed so I decided to add it and try it out. It didn't work exactly how I wanted but I reached out to the support team and they made adjustments for me same day! The app is now working as I hoped for my store! Excellent & fast customer support!

Aklasu

I've been happy with the app and support. Support team was quick to respond and address my unique need. Recommended.

Primrose Jewellery

The app works exactly as expected. Contacted support for some help with the lay-out of the lock page. The response was quick and accurate. Bottom line: looks good, works great and support is kind, fast and knowledgeable.

Grandfather Time Clocks

I needed to lock the add to cart button of a product without locking its ability to be bought. This app worked perfectly. I was a bit confused about how to make it happen and I emailed support, they responded faster than any other app I've used. Highly recommended!

Pine Apparel Inc

This works great for our wholesale website. It blocks prices from our customers until they have approved accounts. Support is great too! I couldn't figure out how to lock prices on a collection page and this fixed it for me very quickly!

Grown Strong Fitness

Great App!
We use it to host a membership area on Shopify and it works very well. Great customer service too.

Yu-Be

Excellent and fast customer service, I would definitely recommend this app to someone whom I knew needed it!

Aztro Marketplace

Super easy to use. We have been able to create multiple layers of locks for different sections. We have had other apps from this developer and they go above and beyond for their customers, I highly recommend this app. ***UPDATE We continue to use this app, and the team at Nexusmedia has been amazing in helping us in implementing the locks in our products and themes. They are incredibly responsive and ready to help. 5 more starts for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13