EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks | Reviews

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

My Minds Eye Paper Goods Wholesale

Didn't use the app, looks like it would be amazing... why wouldn't one of the selections at the top be: Non-logged in users? That's where most stores would want to start I would guess.

October 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm really sorry our app UI was confusing. I'm not quite sure I get your idea right, but you can achieve that with following options combination Access Permissions: May Access -> All logged in customers. I.e. selected content (page, product, collection) will be available for logged in customers ONLY.

If I get you wrong, please feel free to contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com, and they will be happy to help you with the app configuration.

Our app is extremely flexible in terms of lock settings, so I'm sure we'll be able to make our app work for you.

Best,
EasyLockdown team

The Good Apparel

Great app, performs as expected. But the app WILL leave a ton of files behind when being uninstalled, which reduces the loading speed of the website.

March 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We truly apologize for the inconvenience, our support team have already sent you email explaining how to remove app code from your theme.

In short, if you just remove the app from Apps section of your Store Admin, app will really leave some code. If you left some locks enabled, that may really affect your theme performance. Unfortunately due to Shopify architecture we technically can't remove that code automatically as once you click Remove button, Shopify immediately revokes the app's access to the Store.

Because of that, we've added several notifications in the app UI and by email to make sure you've disabled all the locks and used built-in Uninstallation tool to remove all the app code from your theme before removing the app from the Store Admin.

If you've already removed the app, please install it again, go to Installation / Uninstallation section and click the Uninstall App Code button. That will completely remove all the app code from your theme. After that, you may remove the app again.

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

Misha & Puff

Some changes were made to this over the last 6 months that made it trickier to use. The UI could use some work.

Also it only applies the code to the existing theme, if you're on Shopify Plus and want to lock certain things at certain times, or unlock them, etc., you can't with this. If you want to create another theme you need to apply your locks then copy the theme. It's incredibly cumbersome. An app like this could really benefit from a way to test the locks before they are live.