eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

The Brick Armory

Great, they helped us to set up all the page, e-bay giving errors but the amazing customer support solved everything like magic and now my store is running perfectly!

June 15, 2020

Thank you The Brick Armory, the team works very diligently, and your positive feedback will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.
For the new sellers, ebay or can say all Marketplace required too many settings & business policies so that the buyer & seller both do not face any trouble while buying & selling.

We have developed this app for new & old eBay sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The eBay integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

We know the complexities of eBay, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

There are lots of things to manage Online selling, so we always try to reduce human effort. That is why our support team are always available to guide you on every step.

Stay connected !!

$upreme Drip

I couldn't upload all of my inventory and the chat quickly popped up and walked me through it. Now my items are listed on ebay as well as my shop!

June 10, 2020

Thank you $upreme Drip, We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

If products have some errors, then the ebay marketplace restrict to upload them. CedCommerce team assign a personal account manager who assists sellers to set up their business on ebay.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app, we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp, Tickets etc.

Stay connected with us in this way; we are always here to help you infinitely.

ENT/PROMO GROUP

this app is awesome...! I caught a snag loaded the online chat and was instantly help and worked out my issues. top off to customer service..

June 9, 2020

Hello ENT/PROMO GROUP,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We understand the difficulty faced by the sellers to start & manage sales on eBay, therefore, we assure you our availability 24*7 with all the possible ways via skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp or whatever preferred by sellers.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

LuxuriousEssentialz

I really have to recommend this app to all Shopify users for selling their products on eBay. This team is very helpful in helping you get the job done great and efficiently... I’m a new user and everything that I don’t know the work with you with proper information about selling on eBay that you need to know
have to applaud them for their tremendous work it was well appreciated... also a big thanks to Vishal with educating me about eBay policies and how to navigate this app.

June 8, 2020

Thank you LuxuriousEssentialz, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our Team will be happy to read your reviews.

The ebay integration app is flexible with all the sellers(either they are new with ebay or already selling). If any seller is unique for the ebay marketplace, then we assign a team with a dedicated account manager who helps to set up the ebay account with ebay marketplace even if require the teamwork on the products listings.

For the new sellers, ebay or can say all marketplace required too many settings & business policies so that the buyer & seller both do not face any trouble while buying & selling.

If the products are already listed on ebay, then it can be managed easily through the ebay integration app also new products can be uploaded in bulk. The ebay integration app enables the syncing automatically for already/newly listed products also can manage the orders for those products.

Stay Connected with us!!

jewelryhealing.com

Great customer service, instant chat with support is super great. Thanks ebay marketplace integration !!!

June 8, 2020

Hello jewelryhealing.com,

The CedCommerce team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As eBay is a large marketplace so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on eBay.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app, we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp etc.

Stay connected!

TopPicks

Simply amazing. Always there to help and guide you through. Very reliable team, looking forward to making the most of there applications the app is very good and pretty straight forward, saves me a lot of time on uploading products.

Thank you TopPicks, Our Team will be happy to read your reviews,

As the app has bulk actions, Templates & Profiling sections so within a few minutes you can optimize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

The app is straightforward to use. The help sections are available so that you can become familiar with the different technical terms & can use it properly in products listings.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Psalmtech

I was on the line with Abhijeet one of the reps and men this individual was patience with me. He was really knowledgeable of what he was doing and and he helped me so much.

June 5, 2020

Dear Psalmtech,

The team works very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As eBay is a big marketplace and for the beginners, it is important to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the ebay account also assist you to get more & more sales on marketplaces.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Aiko 360

Once I downloaded the app it was so simple to upload my product to eBay. Everything ran so smooth. Thank you

PS. Helped me in my first sale. I was lost

June 6, 2020

Thank you Aiko 360, We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Through eBay integration app, it is easy to use & with few steps products can be listed on the eBay marketplace.
When the app gets installed in the Shopify store, then the Shopify products get imported into the app first then after through Profiling concept (available in-app) after applying a set of rules (eBay Business Policies, categories, ) on particular products, they can be uploaded either by bulk-action or by selection.

Also, if you want to keep different information on the Shopify & eBay marketplace, then the app provides you with these features to manage products' information separately for the eBay marketplace. You don't need to change from Shopify Store. Through BULK UPDATE feature, you can update the products' details in one action.

Bulk Actions helps you to reduce manual work & save your time.

Please feel free to reach out to us; we always available to assist you !!

Loja Gato Emílio

I'm enjoying the app, I've done it once and I haven't even dedicated myself yet, I'm going to start now to list all the products, it costs a little to start putting everything right to work but it has quick support.

Hello Loja Gato Emílio,

Thank you for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

The app is straightforward to use & to make you familiar we have provided help docs, videos & FAQs in all sections so that you don't need to reach out the support team and you can work by yourself.

We have built this app for all the eBay users either they are already selling or the beginner.

To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly. Also for the small business & for the established business, we have several pricing plans. Based on your products' catalogue & order syncing, we have differentiated the plans. We offer monthly & yearly plan. You are free to choose the subscription plans accordingly.

We are always open for the discussions on Suggestions, requirements, concerns, always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who always available to assist you with all your queries!

Stay connected with us !!

Moda & Stilo

I want to thank to VISHAL for helping me today with this app , upload some products from my store to the app itself . I was just about to give up after trying to get help by other people and they couldnt help me . So thank so much for your hard but efficient work today and I want to also say that communication and kindness plus patience always the way to success . Thanks one more time for your help.

Moda & Stilo

Hello Moda & Stilo,

The team works very diligently, and your positive feedback will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing. When you get connected with CEDCOMMERCE team, we offer a dedicated account manager who helps you from the beginning to set up your entire business on Marketplace.

We know the complexity of online selling so as per your guidance, your dedicated manager always work on your account.
In the beginning, the process can look complicated. Still, when you patiently spend some time & discuss with account manager after some time you get very familiar with the app, and you get started work by yourself without any help.

Our account managers patiently deal with everyone & they are highly experienced; therefore, they are capable of answering you for all your queries, please feel free to reach out them whenever you want.

Keep in touch with us!