eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

carrerose

le service d'assistance est parfait 20/20 tres bonne application et ils sont tous disponible a nous aider

January 25, 2021

Salutations carrerose,

Nous sommes heureux qu'un client comme vous soit associé à nous et ait commencé votre parcours professionnel avec l'application d'intégration eBay.

Merci,
Équipe CedCommerce !!

UV Labs

Support was really good and helped me set up. Works really great once you understand how to set up everything

January 25, 2021

Hello UV Labs,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Dogs Life

Great app and great service setting it all up im very grateful . it would have taken me along time to set it up on my own.

January 14, 2021

Thank you Dogs Life, for giving us the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

Van-Haltestelle

Perfect service! Thank you!! ich würde mich noch freuen wenn es die App in komplett Deutsch geben würde.

January 14, 2021

Much obliged to you, Van-Haltestelle, for leaving us such a magnificent survey. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

OTTrend

I have never experienced such a personalized support experience Vishal and the team were great help for me and I'll give 10 stars if they had more stars and believe me I'm not nice reviewer normally so take this to the heart. Now the app it is a VERY USER FRIENDLY app even for someone with no experience in these activities all the selling from Shopify to eBay was like nothing great work you guys!!!

January 14, 2021

Much obliged to you, OTTrend.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...

BRIQ

I used this app to help me load my shopify website onto ebay. The live chat was very helpful and explained well what I needed to do.

Greetings BRIQ,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with the eBay integration app.

Thanks,

Fabotique

Awesome app for store owners who want to sell their products on Ebay. Good customer service and support from their team.

Hello Fabotique,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce.

Island Universe Hardware Inc.

I used this app to manage my online business. The support team is very helpful and respond very quickly to solve my problems.

January 11, 2021

Hello Island Universe Hardware Inc.

The team works very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

To reduce the manual work, we tried to keep upgrading the process of the app to make it easier, efficient, and automate more processes.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app we provide 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp, etc.

Stay connected!

Natura Amica

sto usando questa app in modalità prova gratuita di 30gg, la trovo molto completa con parecchie funzioni la sto ancora testando ma non credo che avrò problemi ad abbonarmi al loro servizio, ho avuto bisogno di assistenza per capire alcune cose e le risposte sono state immediate cortesi e professionali, ho usato la chat interna e mi sono trovato benissimo, sapere che ci sono persone che possono aiutarti in qualsiasi momento ti permette di lavorare con la massima tranquillità ed efficenza

Grazie Natura Amica.

Siamo lieti di vedere la tua recensione per l'app di integrazione di eBay. Quando un venditore entra in contatto con CEDCOMMERCE, viene assegnato un account manager personale che lo assiste in ogni passaggio e risponde a ogni livello.

Inoltre, assisti nella configurazione dell'account sotto la guida, oltre a questo, l'app ha domande frequenti, documenti di aiuto, video per rispondere alle tue domande.

Ci colleghiamo con i venditori sul loro mezzo di contatto preferibile (Whatsapp, Skype, Call, eMail, Ticket ecc.)

Non esitare a contattarci. Rimani connesso con noi in questo modo !!

Voltyc

We used this app with totally satisfaction. We recommend it to all shopify users. Easy ebay integration.

January 6, 2021