eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

multistore

I used this app to list my Shopify product on eBay, GREAT support, very responsive and helpful, thank you so much!
The eBay Integration app features are direct & easy to utilize. Imports all the products in the app with no manual movement & then I was able to upload the selected product on eBay also I was able to upload a group of products belongs to one category via bulk upload to eBay feature available in the app.
Only a few stages should be finished:
1) 50 listings & 10 orders are free to manage. Then subscriptions of the app are also very affordable especially the yearly subscriptions of the app.
2) The features of the app are so compatible to meet your all the needs to sell on eBay as a beginner.

The application is easier to use with the help desk, with a moderate cost and great help.
I am happy with the application.
Enthusiastically recommended!!

Hello multistore,

Thank you for the appreciation. We are happy to see that you are satisified with the app and your account manager.

The eBay integration app connect your shopify store with ebay marketplace. The app directly import products from shopify to the app first and after prepare the products as per ebay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on ebay via bulk upload action through the app . You can also upload only selected items on ebay through the app.

The category template help you to map the several products in single category (if all products belongs to same category) through bulk action.

The template & profile section help you to customize products for ebay marketplace. You can add additional information with the products that help you increase sales.

You can apply the customization on price, inventory or even can update the title from the template.

Good to see that you liked the subscription plan of the app and you find it very affordable. The free plan is for all( including beginners too) to understand the ebay marketplace & integration app. In beginning few credits are given to your account without any sigle penny you can explore more with the app without any hesitation.

We know the compexities of ebay so we are keep trying to make it more user friendly and that is why in app we have given help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

Blueshine Jewellery

awesome app! Works great and if you need any assistance the support team will help you and solve all the little problems. Thanks!

Hello Blueshine Jewellery,

Thank you for connecting with us. It's been great to serve you. Your words definitely motivate our team to work with more effort.

Stay connected with us !

SytPart

This app makes the process of mirroring your Shopify inventory to eBay incredibly efficient and easy. Great product!

Hello SytPart,

The integration app connect your Shopify store with eBay marketplace. As we know that inventory get updated in Shopify store eveytime so we aggressively look for the real time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

The process behind the real time syncing is easy, you just need to connect your Shopify store & eBay account with the integration app and at the time you connect the real time syncing process automatically started for inventory and for the eBay orders( the app create the ebay orders in your shopify when it place on ebay marketplace).

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

Studiocare

This is a great app. It allows us to set up templates for items with different sizes and shipping availability.

The interface was a bit confusing to begin with as we had a host of items already on eBay from our previous store using a different integration. The support has been very good in helping me to get everything set-up to convert these listings and now everything is in sync with the new store and running well.

Hello Studiocare,

Thank you for giving time to share the honest words with us here.

If you are already selling on ebay then no need to be worried to join us.

We fetch the current status of already listed products from ebay marketplace to app and then through the app you can easily manage it in a normal way.

We match the Shopify products with listed ebay items. By which we prevent any duplicate listing or any loss. Without ending the listing you can continue the products, orders, inventory management with the app normally. No matter if you have previously used any other integration app/ 3rd party service provider's app .

As you are now connected with us so good to see you have found the template section very helpful. The template provide you the facilities to customize the products before listing them on ebay marketplace so that they don't violet the ebay policies.

Through the category template, you can set optional/custom attributes so improve your listing on ebay and it will help you to grow your sales.

As eBay is a large marketplace so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on ebay.

To make you comfortable with the eBay marketplace and integration app we provide the 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live chat, whatsApp etc.

Stay connected!

Building Your Model Railroad

Divya did a great job in helping me get started adding products to Ebay.!!!
Much appreciated. I couldn't have done it without her!!

Hello Building Your Model Railroad,

Thank you for connecting with us. As a new seller on ebay marketplace, you face many issues in beginning but once your account get setup with the ebay then everything runs smoothly.

Your products get listed on ebay easily. The sales get started if you have listed items as per ebay guidelines.

The account manager always available to serve you in all possible ways. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Perry Null Trading Co

This is the best eBay app we have found on the app store. The support is also extremely impressive and they are always on hand 24/7 to deal with any issues we've had.

March 13, 2020

Thank you Perry Null Trading Co for sharing your kind words.

Stay Connected !

DressMeDirect.com

Great App with great tools to work with.Easy to understand and great staffs to help me with my concerns.Highly recommended.

Hello DressMeDirect.com,

Thank you for recommending the integration app. It is always pleasure to serve you. We always here to assist you. Feel free to reach out to us.

Coffee Drinkers Gifts

Very good app. Makes the Ebay integration process really easy, in fact I had some issues importing products and an agent instantly message me to help me (leterally do it for you're a beginner like me). So to me, 5 stars !

Hello Coffee Drinkers Gifts,

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced but we appreciate you for the cooperation.

Thank you for giving us another chance and showing your trust. We are happy to see you with us.

SIBEREON

This app is very good to publish goods on eBay. If I have any questions, I write to the support team. They are very good and helpful: answer very fast and always online.

Hello SIBEREON ,

Thank you for appreciating us.

As we provide the 24*7 support , always feel free to reach out to us.

foryouhappyshops

I used this app to integrate my product with ebay. It helped me a lot. And, support team and development analyst are very helpful.

February 8, 2020

Hello foryouhappyshops,

Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace.

Regards,