eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

GN Ltd

So far so good! Simple and easy to use - exactly what we have been looking for to pull our eBay orders in amongst our Website ones and provide us with an intergrated database. Very happy

Would like to add excellent customer service - Srajan was very helpful!

Hello GN Ltd,

We appreciate your kind words for the eBay integration App. Wish you have a great business ahead.

Thanks for Motivating our team!

Earthangels

Absolutely amazing customer service! It does not even compare to the many other companies I have used, I have finally found a company I will definitely be staying with. Would highly recommend!

Dear Earthangels,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with eBay integration app. We are happy to see your trust for us.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

andystopbuy

As a seller who doesn't have a lot of cash to spend this is an ultimate amongst other money related commitments I have made in quite a while. Presently I can keep my exceptional stock refreshed my both channels like Shopify & eBay. There was a bit of expectation to learn and adapt however nothing has prevented me from running my shops. I totally admire this app and suggest it for any innovative who sells and monitors exceptional items on eBay just with huge retail stock. Very automatic and fast. Client care has consistently been snappy and sincere. Attempt it! It merits the time, cost and exertion!

Hello andystopbuy,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime.

mybookstop

This ebay integration is very helpful and has a much better layout and performance than other apps i have used for ebay. The support is also good. There are many features included that make your business management easy and reduces complexity of different tasks. Overall a well designed app. Thanks you ced team.

Dear mybookstop,

It is always a pleasure to see you. Thank you very much for your positive comments and good vibes. You have always taken the time to learn about the application.
We are glad you are happy and we look forward to your next visit.

CedCommerce team

FirstPshop

Likewise, with any new application, I had a couple of set up inquiries and their help answers rapidly - that is great.

I mostly use this app for eBay to list the items from my Shopify store. Client assistance is brilliant they answer in just a couple of minutes and the application, when you are familiar with the app spares you so much time, absolutely five stars!

I just began utilizing the app to list chosen items on eBay. I discovered it flawless and their 24/7 help was there to help promptly, exceptionally connived.

I'm really happy that I found this app for managing my products on eBay.
As I'm quite new with the online market space they are always ready to help me with all my concerns.

App view is so compatible and the features are remarkable uploading products, managing orders, syncing and every part that an integration app should have it all those features.

Highly Recommended.....!!!

Thank you FirstPshop !!

We are grateful to have your words. Your words matter us a lot. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce !!

case4cellphone.com

The application is extremely extraordinary - It permits to incorporate flawlessly and give a general depiction of it. The best part is the help that plays a significant component.

Likewise, the group proceeds and they make you stride by step in setting up in the E-Bay stage and that is additionally incredible assistance in the event that you are not all that capable in the stage

Dear case4cellphone.com,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find all the section helps to improve your products listings on eBay.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Oking Habib (Men)

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Ebay. Easy to manage price, inventory, orders, and lots more.

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

Amazing app if you want to scale your business. Great customer service and easy setup.

January 10, 2020

Thank you so much Oking Habib (Men) for your appreciation !!

BEAUTY PLEASURE

Great app! Helped me list products on ebay and the product and order sync works very well! The category templates are useful to map all sorts of attrbiutes. Overall a very nice app! Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

Hello BEAUTY PLEASURE,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us, it's been a great pleasure to work with you.

Stay connected with us like this !!

Thanks !!

Andy's Stop

Excellent app, with the best help.

I utilize this app for managing my products & orders on eBay through Shopify I'm working with eBay from a couple of long years directly from eBay seller Center I never find such a basic accommodating amazing App like this you can do everything without exception bunch them channel them and a whole lot more I'm advising all to use this fabulous application od Ced

Their help is top-class. They react immediately and their reactions are right on the money. 5 stars for a decent app and for a wonderful help.

Their client service is extraordinary. They helped me shared my screen and hole out the why of creating category templates & profiles. Looking forward to using their more apps.

Hello Andy's Stop,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review. We are grateful to hear your kind words for our app and services.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

We used this app to list products on eBay and it was perfect and easy to use. The Product Management of the app is perfect at the affordable price, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App template, profiling and Import/ upload functionality are awesome. Hassle-free integration and the other features are amazing as well !! Awesome
Highly Recommended!!!!

Hello Mega Save Wholesale & Retail,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app like bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.