eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

allurefinds

First time using the app. The team did a pretty nice job of explaining all the nitty gritties to me. Thanks ! Guys.

XtremeSportsFueled

If you're looking to sell your items on ebay, this is the app you need!, Vishal and Their team Responded immediately to all our questions and guided us through the process making it easy, amazing customer service!!

Evolution Power Tools Ltd.

Unlike eBay, CedCommerce are fantastic at customer service. Respond instantly. Give clear instructions on how set to up listings correctly. The app works great and we've increased sales by 160%

Krieger Med Tec

very nice and straight forward service. The Support is able to go in my backend and helped me with filling out parts I was not able to do myself.

KiraVogue

Vishal is awesome. He helps me to figure out how to use this app. Now its rock n roll time on eBay

Sognauto

Great support and fast reply!
They always reply you in time and resolve your problems.
The App works perfectly!

N8Flair

essential app for stores with a lot of products. It saves you a lot of time and is simple to use. The price seems also very fair, if you consider the economic value provided.

Hygienic

Great app and a real time saver. Easy Interface. And best part of it is the awesome support team who explain how to set up the store in an understandable and friendly manner!

QuishBaby

very fast, and very helpful . answered all my questions and received the help i needed. not much more to say......................

My Luxury Intimates

It's a great app. There are a few technical issues from time to time but I'm happy with it. It's helped me to get more exposure for my store items and sales on the eBay platform.