eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE

PERFECT SERVICE! Very quick and easy support via WhatsApp, solving problems in minutes. I love it that i dont have to write tickets over tickets to get a solution.

October 7, 2020

Thank you MODELLEISENBAHNGEBRAUCHT.DE, for such a great review.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user friendly.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirement with us; we will try to implement it into the app also please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Lifespace Int

I am using this app to sync my shop to my eBay account and while I am still learning how to use it properly the support has been quick and very helpful.

Hello Lifespace Int,

Thank you for sharing your words with us. The CedCommerce team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great reassurance to keep doing what we are doing.

The App is straightforward to use. The help sections are available to become familiar with the different technical terms & can use it properly in product listings.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority, and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job excellent.

Please stay connected with us in this way; we are always here to help you infinitely. We look forward to serving you again.

Thanks, & Regards.

SELFMADE

i love this app is so good and easy to use the customer services is fast and really professional it is 100% good

Greetings SELFMADE,

We are much obliged to you for presenting your experience to the ebay integration app. We are happy to realize that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

As eBay is an enormous commercial center, it has loads of settings, terms, and conditions so the merchant can get the advantage of selling on eBay.

Don't hesitate to connect with us whenever through eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp, and so on.

Stay in touch!

anwadeals

Very fast and accurate and staff is very helpful. I talked to Vishal he explained me whole process and fixed issues for me.

October 6, 2020

Thank you very much, anwadeals.

We understand the difficulty sellers face in initiating and managing sales on eBay; therefore, we assure you of our availability 24 * 7 with all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

We serve more than 15k peddlers worldwide; We are happy to see that our service is the best!

Keep in touch with us!

Thanks & Regards.

Team CedCommerce!

LineArtPrint

I've tried other apps that integrate my shopify with ebay, but only this one had everything I need. Super easy to add products with the ability to create HTML templates. With one button you can do everything in just 5 seconds. I recommend!

October 6, 2020

Thank you, LineArtPrint, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

EBay is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

France-Epicerie

Very good app to make the link between my shopify store and Ebay. Very efficient and professional. User support available and very clear.

October 6, 2020

Greetings France-Epicerie. We are happy to receive your compliments and thanks.

The eBay integration app offers a FREE plan to test the app before choosing a subscription plan. The eBay integration app is very easy to use. We have added FAQs, videos, and documents in each section so that you can familiarize yourself with the process and features of the application.

Our development team is continually working on new features and requirements, so we invite you to feel free to share your concerns/problems/requirements with us.

Do not hesitate to contact us; we are always available 24 * 7 on Skype, WhatsApp, live online chat, emails, calls, tickets or whatever you prefer.

Stay connected with us!

Team CedCommerce !!

Nu-Da

Great app and even better support, thanks Srajan for all of your help getting me up and running, very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Greetings Nu-Da,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.
We always try to provide prompt support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

United Cities

This app was easy to set up and I was provided with very good customer service in the process. It integrated my products well.

October 3, 2020

Thanks for your comments United Cities

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience.
We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.

BOSS MINK HAIR LLC

This app is absolutely wonderful it has helped me tremendously to integrate my products to Ebay!!! Customer service always helps me. The app has made it very convenient to easily add products. Thank you so much!

October 2, 2020

Hello BOSS MINK HAIR LLC,
We are glad to see your review of the eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the eBay marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on eBay.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the eBay marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for the real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!
Team CedCommerce

LMG Style

Love the customer service. After struggling with the free eBay integration app for about a month and endless calls and emails to eBay with no luck, I've decided to try this app, and I couldn't be happier with it. Totally recommending it!

October 1, 2020

Much obliged to you, LMG Style, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support of each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.