eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

ebookys

*Totally recommendable*
*Fast and reliable*
*Excellent support from the team,Working hard in this COVID-19 situation too, really appreciable*
*One of the best app I have ever used for eBay*

confectionair berlin - Stan Dard Gentlemen Clothings

shopify to ebay: i looked around and this app has the best concept of doing. and also great support.

KerbShop

I am using the app, it works great. customer service is really great, always receptive and really fast

Dan The Discount Man

A good app. I have been looking for an order syncing for eBay and this fits the bill. Great Online support. No Complaints.

allurefinds

First time using the app. The team did a pretty nice job of explaining all the nitty gritties to me. Thanks ! Guys.

XtremeSportsFueled

If you're looking to sell your items on ebay, this is the app you need!, Vishal and Their team Responded immediately to all our questions and guided us through the process making it easy, amazing customer service!!

Evolution Power Tools Ltd.

Unlike eBay, CedCommerce are fantastic at customer service. Respond instantly. Give clear instructions on how set to up listings correctly. The app works great and we've increased sales by 160%

Krieger Med Tec

very nice and straight forward service. The Support is able to go in my backend and helped me with filling out parts I was not able to do myself.

KiraVogue

Vishal is awesome. He helps me to figure out how to use this app. Now its rock n roll time on eBay

Sognauto

Great support and fast reply!
They always reply you in time and resolve your problems.
The App works perfectly!