eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

UPVC Warehouse

After trying to use this app i am convinced that most of the reviews below me are bots/paid for. the app was terrible! and the customer service even worse ( i waited 45 minutes just to have my own questio nrepeated back to me in broken english).

Trying to upload with this app returns error messages as it relies on linking business policies that dont exist in the UK ebay platform!

June 11, 2020

Dear UPVC Warehouse,

As eBay is a large marketplace, it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on eBay.

The eBay marketplace requires business Policies(Shipping, Return, Payment). If eBay marketplace found any missing information or your products violates the listing policies, then they throw the error with the products and do not list them until you fix them.

We do not restrict sellers to list their items on the eBay marketplace. We show the details in our panel what we get from the ebay marketplace.

Apart from this, we are apologies that you get the late response from the team. We have more than 15k active sellers on the integration app. Continuously & daily we serve all the sellers at our best way.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

JasonL Office Furniture

Unfortunately support does not understand English very well and their app was buggy in the import of SKUs from Ebay.

June 10, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience JasonL Office Furniture, it was unfortunate to see your review for our ebay integration app.

The eBay integration app helps sellers to list their products from SHOPIFY to EBAY Marketplace. It does not IMPORT SKU/Products from EBAY MARKETPLACE to SHOPIFY.

Both processes( products from SHOPIFY to EBAY Marketplace & from EBAY MARKETPLACE to SHOPIFY) are different from each other. We have a separate app (Multichannel Importer) to import products from MARKETPLACE(eBay, Amazon, Walmart etc. ) whereas the eBay integration app publishes your products on eBay marketplace.

Our support member was trying to convey the same thing, but unfortunately, you did not get that and left this review.

We currently serve more than 15k active sellers of overall the world. If you get back to us, we will surely help you in the same way as we do with our all sellers.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

5Ktoy

This is how they scam you money. After you installed, you will find out it does not work as it advertised! When you tried for hours and want to unsub, the only option is to freeze your sub and you have to pay $12/month. No other option. That is no matter what you lost $12! What liar! Will call shopify and see their response!

April 7, 2020

Hello 5Ktoy,

We are apologizing on your faced issues. It seems that there is some confusion raised while using the app.

The app has a FREE PLAN for the seller to test the app. When we have checked the record, we found that you have not chosen any subscription plan so nothing is charged for the eBay integration app.

In the reported issue, we would like to say that there is no plan available at $12/month. You may cross-check from here:

The app can be installed via your shopify store that is totally free as well there is no charges are applicable for the UNINSTALLATIONS.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you. Please reach out to us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and helps you to set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

We have the free credits at $0, please use the eBay integration app without paying a single penny.

Will look forward to your reply.

Mongrel Fishing Tackle

The app that almost sent me broke. Twice over one month I removed their one star feedback as I was promised by the owner that all the issues this caused me would be fixed. Ebay have also had complaints about this so it may pay to even contact them before proceeding. Many hours lost and revenue over a month period. All I got was appologies and promises that never came to fruition. In the end I was told it was because of coronavirus, thats when I finally walked away. Happy to share more detail but enough time spent on this thing.

April 8, 2020

Hello Mongrel Fishing Tackle,

We are apologies for the inconvenience. The app has a set of features & all the necessary functionality for New & already selling Sellers. It was really unfortunate that the app could not fulfill your requirement at this moment immediately. The updates which were possible on an urgent basis, the development team did but to fulfill all the requirements, the team needed more time to implement that.

Without doing proper testing, we could not make any features live. We wish you have a great & more successful business.

But if you need any assistance from our side in future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

AmFed Coin & Bullion

I have no idea whether or not this app works because the documentation is terrible and the non-english speaking customer service can't understand a word I say. After 3 days of repeating myself and being told a two-way inventory sync would take "10-15 days" per product I gave up. I wish I could get my time back. Total waste.

September 18, 2019

Hello AmFed Coin & Bullion,

Thank you for sharing your concern and we are apologies for the trouble that you have faced.

The eBay Integration app definitely provides the two-way inventory syncing between Shopify Store & the eBay marketplace. We would like to request you to reconnect with us so that we can assist you in a better way.

The service that you want our app to yield is flawlessly present. The app follows the below-mentioned process-

"Whenever inventory gets updated to Shopify Store, the app syncs and updates it on eBay marketplace. In the same way, if an order is placed on eBay marketplace, the app fetches that order, creates it on your Shopify store. At the same time, the inventory gets updated for that product(s) on your Shopify Store. "

The inventory syncing takes 10-15 minutes only and not 10-15 days, hereby clearing the air of confusion.

Hope you to stay associated with us!

Thanks.