Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MODE Auto Concepts

Location Australia

App is terrible, does not import, upload or push orders. We have spent two weeks with support, they do not respond to question instead make excuses that their servers are backlogged today, etc. not realising we have had the same issue every day for two weeks. They uploaded an entire catalogue, including items with zero inventory which sold on eBay. Now our seller score has been compromised because we do not have stock of these items. We have very large catalogue with thousands of products and this app simply does not work. Support is zero star, they do not communicate or respond to any issue.

Maverick Disc Golf

Excessive bugs in app led me to remove it after 3 weeks. First would not transfer all of my pictures from shopify to ebay. Then, some of the variants for items were transposed so the wrong variant name was applied to the wrong picture. This transposition wasn't even in the exact same listing, but a similiar, albeit different listing. Several orders were not transferred properly including products sold via Shopify POS were not properly pulled off ebay within a timely manner (12 hours is not timely) which caused the item to be sold again on ebay which then caused an out-of-stock demerit negatively impacting my ebay rating. Had another incident where an ebay customer bought an item, then minutes later in a second transaction bought a second item of the same thing, but the app only transferred one of the orders to shopify, presumably because the app flagged it as a double order when in fact it wasn't. When I asked why this problem occurred, they did not provide an answer, at all. At least 3 times when discussing these glitches (bugs), the response I received was 'server issues'. For comparison, I typically have about 500-600 listings from Shopify that are listed to ebay. The app developers are based in India which in and of itself is not a problem, but the customer service team that is available during US business hours are not app developers, so when a problem does arise it cannot be resolved until the app developers come to work during their daytime (our nighttime) which means any issues typically are not resolved for a minimum of 12 hours - which is not timely and I would not consider 24/7 service. The app itself is counter-intuitive and hard to learn, especially when some wording is definitely colloquial to India.

Test Valley Models.com

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Used this app for ten minutes, very confusing.
You are expected to jump in the deep end and survive.
Tried to end products on EBay, they show as listed
No guides on how to upload and what to upload.
Terrible, don't waste your time

MaDistribution

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Be aware, they are Tricky, no free plan available. they just make a workaround to let you think there are one.
Customer service really pushy, call you, mail you what's app you, get an email tell me they charge even then it said free plan. not so easy use

Muscle Shirts

IF I COULD GIVE NEGATIVE 5 STARS I WOULD!..THIS APP SUCKS THIS BAD!!!
And the people constantly call you all day long for what reason i dont even know! dont even give your number! I have tried countless times tin integrate this system to ebay and all i got was ERROR>>>ERROR>>>>>>ERROR>>>>>ERROR! its like playing WHACKAMOLE and im not an IT and dont have time for this BULLSHIT! So i told theses guys their IT should be taken in the back ans SHOT for producing such shitty crappy software i have ever seen! GOOD LUCK TO WHOEVER ADDS THIS SHIT TO THEIR SHOPIFY!

August 25, 2022

Hello Muscle Shirts,

We would like to apologize if any of our team members were unprofessional or made you feel otherwise during this process. I’m sorry for the experience that you had.
Please feel free to reach out via email or through our live chat feature on our website We’re committed to providing excellent customer service and are looking forward to hearing from you!
To Join our WhatsApp Support group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HPbJm00yENw6QhWfskNWLa
To Join our Skype Support Group: https://join.skype.com/GbdPBTuVsNgN
You may reach us anytime at ebay_support@cedcommerce.com.

Best Regards,
Team Cedcommerce.

Cup Of Coffee

Time spent using app 19 minutes

This App Is Useless. That's All I Can Say About This App. Purely Useless. Don't Waste Your Precious Time As I Just Did. Now To Find An eBay Integration App That Actually Does Work.

April 25, 2022

Hello Cup Of Coffee,

We are sorry that your experience at Cedcommerce for eBay Integration didn’t quite match your expectations. We would love to know why so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at ebay_support@cedcommerce.com.

Thank you.!

Geek & Co.

This is the worse app I've ever worked with. Full of bugs and issue. The devs will tell you that they have 2500+ happy clients...but it's Not True. DO NOT USE THIS APP unless you are prepared to deal with a LOT of issues.

April 25, 2022

Hello Geek & Co.

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Thank you.

Amazingcoutour

Time spent using app About 1 month

Notice how all of the reviews state they got great support after a problem etc...
These uneducated people just sweet talk for your money. App doesn't work. Wish I read reviews before I used it and listened to them.

January 20, 2021

Hello Amazingcoutour.

It appears that there is some confusion raised while using the application.

At the point when we checked the record, we found that you have only installed the app but didn't proceed with the app set up.

The app connects through your Shopify store with eBay once you complete the initial set up of the app. Until that point, there is no link between your Shopify store to eBay through our app.

We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

I will look forward to your response.

Celebrity Owned

Started pretty good. Ended very poorly. Had to scrap all the effort invested and use the leading competitor's service, which is where I should've started to begin with. I hope these guys can get it together.

November 2, 2020

Hello, Celebrity Owned,

We are apologizing on your confronted issues. We have provided you with the maximum customization according to your necessities and constantly attempted to improve your experience. Yet, for fulfilling all the further requirements, the team is already working for execution & testing part of your mentioned requirements cause without the best possible testing; we were unable to make any element live.

We are open to the suggestions & requirements mentioned by our sellers and always try our best to fulfil them all as soon as possible.

For the most part, reviews of CedCommerce are overwhelmingly & positive both in terms of customer support and app utilization, so it is surprising and disappointing for us to hear neither met your expectations.

Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need assistance from our side in future, kindly don't spare a moment to connect with us.

Team CedCommerce!!

Pricers-Defense

i used this app for 14days on the silver plan($39.99) and had more problems than sales, the app is not very good and i wouldn't recommend it at all. Don't waste your time

October 1, 2020

Hello Pricers-Defense,

Firstly, I would like to apologize to see you for facing problems - of course. We acknowledge your comments on pricing but firmly believe that quality software costs money to develop.

We recognize your remarks on pricing yet solidly believe that quality program costs money to create. We believe our pricing offers enormous value for all the benefits our application provides.

We don't confine merchants to list their things on the eBay commercial center. We show the same response in our app that we get on the products from the ebay marketplace.

We uphold numerous times sellers than those who have left reviews that show that we provide the best possible solution to our sellers who notify us of their experiences from the app.

Team CedCommerce!!