Integration for eBay

Integration for eBay | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Perris Pawn

Good app. Works great accept if you have 5000 different articles which can't be categorized that easy and you don't want to upload some to ebay. Deleting them is not really intuitive.

August 21, 2021

Hello Perris Pawn,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have many such features like inventory, price, order management, and other customizations so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side. You can also get connected with us over WhatsApp or skype.
Join us on Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I3qcRQ3yZcR8X1B2khmoDj
Join us on Skype: https://join.skype.com/GbdPBTuVsNgN

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Za-Zen Shop

I needed a little assistance to get my products uploaded to eBay. The CS rep quickly handled things on her end which made it easier for me to complete it on my side. I"m looking forward to using the app with many future sales.

October 28, 2020

Greetings Za-Zen Shop,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with the eBay integration app.

eBay is a large marketplace so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on eBay due to which seller face a few ups & downs in the starting.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce!!

Yogasuthra

Tricky to setup yourself - the support team are helpful, so got there in the end. Probably needs to be a bit more straight forward as I couldn't easily setup my preferred shipping for international packages.

October 5, 2020

Much obliged to you Yogasuthra,

We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features to don't need to spend hours setting up your business on the eBay marketplace.

Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always answers each query.

We always welcome you to, without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

The team is consistently available to help you.
Remain Connected!

Backtalk PDX

I used this app to transfer all my products from shopify to ebay to get a wider range of traffic. The chat support was helpful but a bit slow to respond and very persistent about me leaving a review which was uncomfortable. The interface is a bit wonky, doesn't translate 100% with shopify attributes but sure saved me a lot of time in the grand scheme of things. Transfered all my photos and descriptions perfectly.

*update, the developer of this app is continuing to harass me to now change my review, has found me on all my personal IG account and whatsapp, officially creeped out.

July 2, 2020

There are lots of actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on eBay so it may take time to understand but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.

The Development team is continuously working on the panel to make it more user friendly also trying to automate all the processes.

The eBay integration app connect your Shopify store with the ebay marketplace. The App directly imports products from Shopify to the App first. After preparing the products as per ebay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on ebay via bulk upload action through the App. You can also upload only selected items on ebay through the App.

As the App has bulk actions, Templates & Profiling sections so within a few minutes you can optimize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement into the App.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the ebay account also assist you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.