eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

andystopbuy

As a seller who doesn't have a lot of cash to spend this is an ultimate amongst other money related commitments I have made in quite a while. Presently I can keep my exceptional stock refreshed my both channels like Shopify & eBay. There was a bit of expectation to learn and adapt however nothing has prevented me from running my shops. I totally admire this app and suggest it for any innovative who sells and monitors exceptional items on eBay just with huge retail stock. Very automatic and fast. Client care has consistently been snappy and sincere. Attempt it! It merits the time, cost and exertion!

mybookstop

This ebay integration is very helpful and has a much better layout and performance than other apps i have used for ebay. The support is also good. There are many features included that make your business management easy and reduces complexity of different tasks. Overall a well designed app. Thanks you ced team.

FirstPshop

fast Response for support , Thank you Diva ..and strongly recommended ......................................

case4cellphone.com

The application is extremely extraordinary - It permits to incorporate flawlessly and give a general depiction of it. The best part is the help that plays a significant component.

Likewise, the group proceeds and they make you stride by step in setting up in the E-Bay stage and that is additionally incredible assistance in the event that you are not all that capable in the stage

Oking Habib (Men)

This app is awesome and provides almost seamless order integration with Shopify and Ebay. Easy to manage price, inventory, orders, and lots more.

I really liked this app and using esp it’s ease and user friendly features. I would def recommend this app esp to those who are just starting out. It makes the entire process seamless and def worth the purchase.

Amazing app if you want to scale your business. Great customer service and easy setup.

BEAUTY PLEASURE

Great app! Helped me list products on ebay and the product and order sync works very well! The category templates are useful to map all sorts of attrbiutes. Overall a very nice app! Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

Hello BEAUTY PLEASURE,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us, it's been a great pleasure to work with you.

Stay connected with us like this !!

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce

Andy's Stop

Excellent app, with the best help.

I utilize this app for managing my products & orders on eBay through Shopify I'm working with eBay from a couple of long years directly from eBay seller Center I never find such a basic accommodating amazing App like this you can do everything without exception bunch them channel them and a whole lot more I'm advising all to use this fabulous application od Ced

Their help is top-class. They react immediately and their reactions are right on the money. 5 stars for a decent app and for a wonderful help.

Their client service is extraordinary. They helped me shared my screen and hole out the why of creating category templates & profiles. Looking forward to using their more apps.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

We used this app to list products on eBay and it was perfect and easy to use. The Product Management of the app is perfect at the affordable price, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App template, profiling and Import/ upload functionality are awesome. Hassle-free integration and the other features are amazing as well !! Awesome
Highly Recommended!!!!

WeSupp GbR

Selling directly on eBay might be easy, but managing everything between your Shopify Store as well on eBay, takes a lot of hard work. To avoid this managing, time-consuming, hectic work I installed the eBay Marketplace Integration App by CedCommerce.
At first, I took some time to understand it but with the help of the Chat System provided in the app it, my all problems were solved. The app took just a few minutes to transfer my whole Shopify Listing to eBay in just a few minutes, and when I asked to make some changes in item, I found it very easy to make any change in the product through the app without changing the original products in Shopify. Means through this app I can differ my listing on eBay and Shopify... WOW!!!! That's the best feature the app has. And I must mention the feature in the app to directly upload the products on eBay of a respective profile through Bulk upload action.
Talking about the support of this app, I don't know who is sitting behind it, but all I can feel that they are professionals, and know-how to assist their clients and provide a solution for each of your confusion. I kept asking questions one by one but the person provided me the exact answers I was looking for with full patience, not only this they shared related documents, links and even recorded videos of the process just for me.
One of the best Integrations available on Shopify in terms of features, accepting the suggestion and client assistance.
#Recommended!!! #MustHave #BestIntegration #Professionalism

December 2, 2019

Dear WeSupp GbR,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support with the proper docs, videos, links to our clients so that don't face any kind of trouble and can be familiar with the process of the app. We are sure that you will find our all the section helpful to improve your products listings on eBay.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

ClickWants.com

This is a great app. Syncs prices, stocks and orders very well from Ebay marketplace. Great team and great app. Thanks!

December 2, 2019

Thank you so much ClickWants.com for your appreciation !!

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!