Integration for eBay

Integration for eBay | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

The Shoppe Depot

Great team and app, was able to get help when needed and support is always reaching out during onboarding.

The Shop at Van Gossen Distributors

I was thinking that I didn't like this app and that it wasn't working well from me. I realized after talking to the help person, that I needed to do some additional work and request help from Ebay to increase my selling capability. Thanks so much

Maysfield Appliance

Really I am happy with the app. I am very satisfied with the app and the support service in the chat. They resolved my doubts very quick.

Duke's Card Shop

Have been using it awhile and finally a process got hung up but customer service had it fixed fast. Thanks.

Taio promos

J'ai galéré un peu au démarrage mais avec l'aide par le chat on a pu résoudre les soucis et mon catalogue s'est téléchargé

Lokumshop

Assistenza clienti incredibile! Subito pronti a rispondere con tutorial creati su misura dal mio pannello di controllo. Wonderful customer service!

YUNIQUE ITALIA

Great app , help us a lot to list in ebay without loose time. Great support form staff for solve little things . A particular thanks to Neha ! Try this app !

Home Covid Tests

Nothing is ever easy yet with their great support we were successful in getting products live in one session.

November 20, 2021

Thank you, Home Covid Tests, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Team CedCommerce

Minis Shoe Shop

Great interface and service. I would recommend to anyone who is nervous about synching ebay with Shopify.

November 20, 2021

Thank you Minis Shoe Shop, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!!

WohnenRoyal

The customer service helped us with our product uploads. Recommended app for ebay integration. You can use this app without hesitation.

Hello, WohnenRoyal,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Team CedCommerce!!