eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

AGI IT Solutions

i love this app,, its so easy to use & well made. i recommend everyone that trades on ebay t download & install it.

Twist Pixel

App works better than any similar replacement. Saves an incredible amount of time if you are listing a lot of a similar product and the customer service is very good.

SeriousWatches.com

App works better than the alternatives, service is very fast and efficient and they helped us out in no time to customise the templates for us.
Really stellar service, great app. If you need to set up eBay with your Shopify store, you should get this app.

Drury Hills

I was manually uploading products onto eBay, and very restricted by time. With this app I was able to list 4 times more items to help get sales going

underladys

Very hands on Reach out to me in minutes I love their service So I can move forward with my business

CLOTHING TEXTILE ONLINE

Excellent app with cost effective plans and best support team.
It connects my eBay account with my Shopify Store and Uploads my product to eBay.
And it syncs the Inventory,details of the products quickly on both platforms.
Extremely recommending app for all kind of sellers because of cost effective plans.

Saucy Ladies Intimates

This app has been such an amazing time saver for me. After the initial set up, with some help from the team, the app seamlessly syncs my orders and inventory between Ebay and Shopify. Before I installed Ebay Marketplace Integration I was manually syncing my inventory which was so time consuming and I sometimes miscalculated - not anymore. I also love being able to see my orders from Ebay and Shopify in one place.

Listing new products from my Shopify store to Ebay is an absolute breeze now.

Tech support has been amazing and so quick to respond when I needed help setting up. The guys went out of their way to patiently explain things, answer my questions and made sure I understood the app completely.

Thanks for the great app guys. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

Life Vitamin Shoppe

Just getting started and they took the time to really help me set it up. More than an hour for sure. Very helpful and patient. Took the time to explain things.

The Gong Shop

This app is fantastic and the customer service is like nothing I've seen before. I was able to chat with Vishal from within the app in Shopify and he answered all my questions and guided me through the setup. Then he setup my own Whatsapp group where I can contact him any time. After being frustrated time and time again with the Shopify eBay channel I'm so very, very happy to have found CedCommerce and I can't wait to work with them on other marketplace apps.

Lovesout

This app is doing exactly what I want and help me upload product to Ebay. The support team is 24/7 to help me when I have any issues! Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16