QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Renee Taylor Gallery

I use this app to sync my QuickBooks POS to my online store. The customer service is very good. Nikhlesh was extremely helpful when I had a syncing issue due to my special use case. It's a powerful program that can be used in a number of ways. I highly recommend it!

Bolt Motorcycle Hardware

There is no perfect solution for every single company and their various applications, but this program is constantly updating to meet the changing ecommerce landscape. We use Webgility across several ecommerce channels to integrate with our QuickBooks. Their technical support is excellent. I have very specific requirements to keep our inventory levels accurate and have seen the developers create special plugins to try to meet my company's requirements. The tech support alone is worth the money.

MyToque

Excellent customer service provided today by Nikhlesh. Still working on getting orders to upload properly in QuickBooks.

Robin's El Dorado

Himanshu Patil helped us figure out sales tax issues, import Quick Books sales and was very helpful through out the entire process. Thank you!

Claire Burke Home Fragrance

Customer service was awesome. Nikhlesh was very helpful and I got everything resolved. Webgility online is connected to Quickbooks.

Leanis on Fort Myers Beach

Been using Quickbooks POS with webgility for almost 1 year now. We have had excellent customers service and help any time we have questions! Thank you!

Savage Enterprises

Himanshu is very helpful, Thank you for your amazing support and for the tips and tricks of downloading order and posting to Qucik Books, really appreciate it!..

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Nikhlesh Verma, our Webgility Expert is amazing!!! He is very knowledgeable regarding inventory sync in QBO, Shopify, Webgility. He is very patient, accommodating & beyond helpful. A great asset to Webgility.

Thrashin Supply

Palash was really easy to work with, and he was incredibly patient. Setting up Webgility was a lot easier than I expected it to be and I am looking forward to having all of our systems streamlined together.
Thank you, Palash!

TROPHY ROOM STORE

The Webgility support team has been extremely helpful every time I have had to reach out to them. My most recent experience was working with Nikhlesh. He was very helpful in resolving my issue with syncing Shopify with Webgility and Quickbooks. Niklesh was very pleasant to deal with and took the necessary time to make sure I understood how to use the program and resolve any future issues. I really appreciate his excellent customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31