Estimated Order Delivery Date

Schedule Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amuzzi

Location Belgium

This is the best ETA app around! It has everything you will ever need. The developers are quick if you want any more customization.

Franklin Showroom

Managed to get this app working within an application not *quite* in line with what the developers intended, and it works great. The development team was notably quick to respond and was happy to roll out some modifications for us. Two thumbs up from this corner.

customcanvas.de

Location Germany

The App is very useful, very simple, not complicated, you can customize everything you nee, its cheap and i am very happy! I definitely can suggest the app!

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write feedback for us! Everyone here at SetuBridge loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

driftparadiz

Location France

Top, et support au top. application marche super bien. il faut juste supprimer le cache navigateur pour voir l'appli

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

talm

Location France

I used this app to display estimated delivery date on my product page and it works perfectly. The "specific message" option that allows you to display dedicated message based on the countries is perfect for me and when I had an issue with the display, customer service has been great

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We’re glad that you loved our app. We are always trying our best to make your experience memorable, and we’re glad that we’ve achieved it!

fastgrowstore

Location China

This plug-in is simple to install and configure. If you need assistance, purely send an email to the team, and they will respond quickly and solve your problem. Thank you for your professional assistance and prompt response.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Your Modern Home

Customer support was great in terms of reaching out and fixing my issue in real time. Many thanks!!

June 3, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks:)

Oak & Rove

This is one of the better apps I've used on Shopify. The dev team is extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me edit my store for over an hour to get the app just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

InfinitEKart

Location United Arab Emirates

Works well and I'm using regularly for my website. Support is also good from the team. good app for date

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us.

Home Sofa Company

Ok, this is a review after a very long time using SetuBridge services including their apps offered on Shopify. I have had this app for a little nearly to a year now and it does exactly what it says. I have the delivery estimation app and its work like a diamond, so easy to use and if there is any assistance needed. The team at Setubridge are always there to help you. The app it self is self explanatory and very simple to use, you can set up which products have which specific time, i have compared to others and this benchmarked the best compared to others. A huge special thanks to Suraj & Shifa who have always been responsive on WhatsApp and provided assistance when needed. Since, installing the app, i have now added this to two of my web stores and i have also provided further project to Setubridge in assisting & making my store overall better in performance and usage. SetuBridge had taken on a third project which is off the grid oppose to what is offered on Shopify. They quoted a reasonable 3 figure sum to speed up my site and make it perform a lot faster, again they excelled in their services and even when i noticed a minor mistake, they very rapid to rectify and ensure all my demands were met. Would i use Setubridge again? Yes Would i recommended Setubridge Apps? Yes Setubridge is responsive & has good customer service?
Yes Would i provide further projects to Setubridge?
Yes Overall 10/10. Thank you for your services and i look forward to long healthy fruitful business relationship.

May 12, 2022

Hi Moe,

Thanks a lot for writing such a well-drafted review for us. Our entire team is always looking forward to working with you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the best possible solution & service to you as always.

Bless you & many thanks to your entire team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18