Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited February 3, 2023

Ich bin rundum zufrieden mit der App, da sie einfach zu bedienen ist und genau das tut, was sie soll. Bei Problemen reagiert der Support schnell und effektiv - eine einfache Nachricht reicht aus und das Problem wird innerhalb eines Werktags gelöst.

Jerydas-personalisierte Produkte
Austria
Edited January 23, 2023

Needed a small modification in the app so it would show in or out of stock also with articles that had more variants. Fixed in 2 days, clear communication, extra amount they ask was ok!

Sport Europe / tabletennisstore.eu
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 21, 2023

Todo lo que necesito para brindar los tiempos de entrega a mis clientes, súper facil de usar y colocar fechas /fines de semana/holidays excelente APP!

TechLovers Store
El Salvador
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 13, 2023

Really AWESOME service - Very AWESOME App by Setubridge - all round consummate professionals - Thanks Samta! and BIG Thanks to Suraj, Thank you Guys :)

celltech
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 12, 2023

not working properly - cannot adapt to per variant instead of product. I think its good for small stores but forget about it if you plan to scale product amounts and work with variants. useless.

had the app for over 1 year.

Playoffside.com
Time spent using app: 11 months
SetuBridge replied January 16, 2023

Hello Playoffside,
We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every appointment. We would like the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you. You can connect with us on live chat, WhatsApp chat(+918511963839), or via email at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com.

Thanks & regards,
SetuBridge Support team

December 28, 2022

Great app which will help you to show your estimated delivery date on product page as you want to show! Thanks for great support

Mahfelle
Turkey
Time spent using app: 22 days
SetuBridge replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

December 5, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for to add more customer info to my website! Had a few questions after installing and these were answered & solved very quickly!! Highly recommend

Big Pawfection Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 days
SetuBridge replied December 6, 2022

I’m glad we were able to help you and we so appreciate your business and time. That is so great to hear. We really try our best And thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

November 21, 2022

TOP APP - Exactly what we were looking for for our store - Thanks for the good support / very fast response to our requests

MegabannerXXL
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 21, 2022

Quality customer service via chat, and very good app, it fulfills most of my needs which I couldn't find in other apps

AREA8
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 18, 2022

at first, I set up everything but nothing show up then I uninstall this app. the support time contact me to help me solve the problem. clear browser cookies and all good now. Support team is excellent. App Working Good.

GRYPHONTEK
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
SetuBridge replied November 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really try our best to serve you better. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us & recommend our app. Also, contact us freely for any help. Thanks again! :)