Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Shipping Time Countdown, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VFLUO

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

L'application est complète et permet de personnaliser les messages de livraison en fonction du pays et du produit. Très utile !

JetPup

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing support team! Helped us to solve a little bug quickly.
The app the performing very well and the support team is just amazing

September 13, 2022

Hi there,

This is Dipen from the Estimated Delivery Date App Support Team. It was a pleasure to receive this review from you. We thank you for your time and effort.

We value your opinion greatly. Our service will always be improved to ensure the highest quality.

Please feel free to contact us any time through our live chat or by email at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com if you require assistance.

Regards,
Dipen
Estimated Delivery Date Support Team

Hatke Bride

These people are GENIUS. Giving 5 stars is not enough. I wish I could give it more stars. They did each and every customization I asked for. Their customer service goes above and beyond my expectation.

Smartify

Location Portugal

I do not recommend this app. Support is very poor. They try to make good impression by "helping". I asked for a specific thing if they app could do it and they told me they could do it if I gave access to the store. I expressly told them not to publish live anything without my consent. Their development was not working and they ignored my texts and after a morning without sales I realised they activated their app wrongfully without my permission. Don't give permission to access your store. I don't recommend it.

Kidjoy.net

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 1 day

They have very good support , They configured the app in my store . I really recommend using it . Thanks

August 25, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer. If you need us anytime, we are here for you.

Just Adore®

Location United Arab Emirates

Good App. Working Good. Support team is very good. You can make different delivery date for each product and country wise.

August 25, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you spared the time to share your experience with us.

Gift Moments

Awful experience. I discussed my needs which they said they could accomdate with custom work. That wasn't true part of it couldn't be done but I understood as the checkout can't be modified. They did the other part at a cost of $140 plus I also paid a yearly premium subscription. The custom feature didn't reallly worked properly and half the time didn't even show to my customers. They were looking into it but stopped responding, I am not going to keep chasing a developer who can't be bothered to get back to us. This is an important part for our customer shopping experience, I'm not prepared to put it in this teams hands. I found a better alternative with real customer support! I would not recommend at all. Big waste of time and over $200 spent for nothing.

Naturewall

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very helpful to show out estimated delivery dates that update day by day. Had a few problems with load time and formatting across general and specific messages but got in touch with their live chat and they had it sorted there and then. Also added in formatting requests. Lovely and helpful, thank you.

Swimzz

I just started using this app for my Online store swimmzzshop.com. I have gotten sales because of this app. Customer service is excellent and super fast. They worked with me until I'm happy with the results. I highly recommend to everyone.

Cowboy Magic® Europe

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Super app om klanten op de hoogte te houden. Fijn ook dat je het per land kan instellen om zo transparant te zijn en sneller de verkoop te behalen. Super klantenservice ook!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19