Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
SetuBridge
4.7
October 18, 2022

They have excellent support, They configured the app in my store I really recommend using it . Thanks

CUSTOMA2Z
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 28, 2022

L'application est complète et permet de personnaliser les messages de livraison en fonction du pays et du produit. Très utile !

VFLUO
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 12, 2022

Amazing support team! Helped us to solve a little bug quickly.
The app the performing very well and the support team is just amazing

JetPup
Time spent using app: 23 days
SetuBridge replied September 13, 2022

Hi there,

This is Dipen from the Estimated Delivery Date App Support Team. It was a pleasure to receive this review from you. We thank you for your time and effort.

We value your opinion greatly. Our service will always be improved to ensure the highest quality.

Please feel free to contact us any time through our live chat or by email at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com if you require assistance.

Regards,
Dipen
Estimated Delivery Date Support Team

September 5, 2022

These people are GENIUS. Giving 5 stars is not enough. I wish I could give it more stars. They did each and every customization I asked for. Their customer service goes above and beyond my expectation.

Hatke Bride
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 31, 2022

I do not recommend this app. Support is very poor. They try to make good impression by "helping". I asked for a specific thing if they app could do it and they told me they could do it if I gave access to the store. I expressly told them not to publish live anything without my consent. Their development was not working and they ignored my texts and after a morning without sales I realised they activated their app wrongfully without my permission. Don't give permission to access your store. I don't recommend it.

Smartify