Estimated Order Delivery Date

Schedule Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

hai

Great customer service - they are super responsive to any question - they also offer easy out of the box customizations

Casotec

Location India

Good app to show estimated delivery dates as per your settings. Also possibility of placing it at required position on product page is a plus

la7online.com

Store friendly, works perfect so far! Team was very helpful to me to add an icon that I wanted.
Definitely would recommend them!!!

February 26, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Blooming Floral

Good app, helpful customer service, they made slight changes and modifications that I requested, highly recommend.

SkultS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Efficient and fast response from Customer Service. I recommend this app over others for this feature.

Bath Bliss Co

Brilliant CAN DO attitude - highly recommended - The team are responsive and polite - Thank you Guys!

Awareness Avenue

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We're testing the app now, but it looks super clean and the service was perfect. I can highly recommend this app.

Shops From Italy

I used this app to be able to show the estimated shipping time for my products. It is very easy to set up. I like that I'm able to set custom messages and date ranges for each product. It would be nice if I could set up different shipping dates by variants too.

Via Universal

Location Brazil

There was a serious problem in correctly informing the shipping deadline of products that vary between 5 days and 60 days and the worst thing is that this is not constant, there are changes and this makes the customer insecure.
With this application I joined the products in specific collections for the deadlines I need and when I register them I add the tag of your temporal collection.
Now it's good, if the supplier changes the delivery time for any reason, just change the product tag and everything will proceed normally.

Blue Azuryte

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Customer support in setting up the features of this app was really fast. I practically don't have to do anything. Just get ready for what you want before you reply to their welcome email as they contact you almost straight away. Once you have your details such as days to deliver, 24/7 customer support or upgrade the courier service, THEN contact them

February 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.