Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 20, 2022

Customer support was great in terms of reaching out and fixing my issue in real time. Many thanks!!

Your Modern Home
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks:)

May 18, 2022

This is one of the better apps I've used on Shopify. The dev team is extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me edit my store for over an hour to get the app just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Oak & Rove
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

May 18, 2022

Works well and I'm using regularly for my website. Support is also good from the team. good app for date

InfinitEKart
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us.

May 12, 2022

Ok, this is a review after a very long time using SetuBridge services including their apps offered on Shopify. I have had this app for a little nearly to a year now and it does exactly what it says. I have the delivery estimation app and its work like a diamond, so easy to use and if there is any assistance needed. The team at Setubridge are always there to help you. The app it self is self explanatory and very simple to use, you can set up which products have which specific time, i have compared to others and this benchmarked the best compared to others. A huge special thanks to Suraj & Shifa who have always been responsive on WhatsApp and provided assistance when needed. Since, installing the app, i have now added this to two of my web stores and i have also provided further project to Setubridge in assisting & making my store overall better in performance and usage. SetuBridge had taken on a third project which is off the grid oppose to what is offered on Shopify. They quoted a reasonable 3 figure sum to speed up my site and make it perform a lot faster, again they excelled in their services and even when i noticed a minor mistake, they very rapid to rectify and ensure all my demands were met. Would i use Setubridge again? Yes Would i recommended Setubridge Apps? Yes Setubridge is responsive & has good customer service?
Yes Would i provide further projects to Setubridge?
Yes Overall 10/10. Thank you for your services and i look forward to long healthy fruitful business relationship.

Home Sofa Company
Time spent using app: 8 months
SetuBridge replied May 12, 2022

Hi Moe,

Thanks a lot for writing such a well-drafted review for us. Our entire team is always looking forward to working with you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the best possible solution & service to you as always.

Bless you & many thanks to your entire team.

April 29, 2022

i deleted the app and the content still there, no where to remove them, asked for help 3 days, no any respond.

Sticker Pug
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
SetuBridge replied May 3, 2022

Hey Sticker Pug, an apology for the inconvenience.

A reply was already sent to you the next day via email.
Our app backend section already provides a detailed uninstallation guide for removing the app completely from your store.

We would be happy to assist you via our support channels, you can connect us on live chat, WhatsApp chat, or via email at axay@setubridge.com if you still have any issues.
Thank you.

April 28, 2022

Great app and beautiful design. Also fast support when needed and easy to contact through email or whatsapp

gafaspolicia
Spain
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
SetuBridge replied April 30, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

April 27, 2022

This is the best app I've come across on shopify, easy to use and support via whats app is great too, pricing is very good. 10 out 10 for this app !

binneywood
Time spent using app: 5 days
SetuBridge replied April 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

April 19, 2022

Very useful app for a very fair price. Also we needed some adjustments and the staff was friendly and very happy to help. Can definitely recommend.

Koffiestore.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 21 days

April 19, 2022

Amazing app!!!! The design looks very good and fits in well with my store. very kind customer service. highly recommend

cloudsharks
Time spent using app: 11 days
SetuBridge replied April 19, 2022

April 18, 2022

Excellent app, courteous, professional and patient service - from the moment I turned to them for help, they immediately answered my questions and helped me with everything I needed - highly recommended

Achieve Fitness Now
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
SetuBridge replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.