4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization features, allowing targeted delivery dates for specific locations across multiple stores. It's praised for its seamless integration, accurate delivery estimates, and fast loading speed. Many noted it improves conversion rates, reduces pre-order queries, and boosts customer trust. The support team is frequently commended for their assistance. The app is seen as affordable and enhances the professional look of the store.

October 12, 2021

Their customer support team has been very responsive with our questions and customizations. We are very pleased!

LiveOakMed.com
October 15, 2020

Increased our conversion rate giving our customers estimated delivery time. Very simple but works good.

Modern Motus
SetuBridge replied October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

October 21, 2021

I've tried almost every delivery estimate app out there and this is the one I like the most. Best balance of features, easy to use and customize, it loads quickly. Having the estimated delivery date on the product page, cart, and even the order confirmation page is great. Customer service is also AAA.

Mochilo.co
September 13, 2020

I was looking for a simple App that informed my customers as to when they would receive their package if they ordered. I found this order deliver estimation app that would suit my needs. If my customer liked a product, on the same page, I am able to inform my customers, when the shipment will be delivered.
The customer service has been outstanding, I see that they have added more features from the time I started using them. I would recommend this app & the company if you are looking for an order delivery estimation feature.

PoetryDesigns
SetuBridge replied September 30, 2020

December 21, 2021

Excellente application. Le support répond très rapidement pour des petits ajustements. Disponible en anglais et en français. Merci! :)

PrintInk Canada
October 18, 2022

They have excellent support, They configured the app in my store I really recommend using it . Thanks

CUSTOMA2Z
Vietnam
February 3, 2022

There was a serious problem in correctly informing the shipping deadline of products that vary between 5 days and 60 days and the worst thing is that this is not constant, there are changes and this makes the customer insecure.
With this application I joined the products in specific collections for the deadlines I need and when I register them I add the tag of your temporal collection.
Now it's good, if the supplier changes the delivery time for any reason, just change the product tag and everything will proceed normally.

Via Universal
Brazil
February 16, 2022

Brilliant CAN DO attitude - highly recommended - The team are responsive and polite - Thank you Guys!

Bath Bliss Co
December 15, 2021

Simple app with very affordable pricing. I had some issues with setting it up, but the customer support was available a few minutes after my request and made it work for me. Super good communication and friendly staff.

KYNNI
Germany
About 1 year using the app
April 11, 2022

I am using this app since months on two stores and it works awesome. The clients know exactly, when they will get there package. I love it!

Act of love
Germany
About 1 year using the app
SetuBridge replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write feedback for us! Everyone here at SetuBridge loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.