4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer trust by providing clear delivery expectations. It integrates well with the store's backend for accurate delivery estimates and customization. The app is noted for reducing delivery-related queries and displaying shipping information effectively. Merchants praise its user-friendly interface, cost-effectiveness, and the responsive support team. Some also reported an increase in sales and customer retention.

April 27, 2021

Very effective app and easy to use! I have been using this app for a couple of months and so far no issues.

Anteku
March 3, 2021

Exactly what i was looking for!
I can create my own product collections (for example with tags about the delivery time) and then set the delivery time for every categorie differently. And very good support Thanks

Pelletgrill.ch
Switzerland
July 27, 2022

The app is very helpful to show out estimated delivery dates that update day by day. Had a few problems with load time and formatting across general and specific messages but got in touch with their live chat and they had it sorted there and then. Also added in formatting requests. Lovely and helpful, thank you.

Naturewall
February 10, 2023

Hands down the best estimated delivery date app out there. I've tried the others and the support and functionality of this app is the best I've used. Thank you SetuBridge!

Zenkai Home
10 months using the app
SetuBridge replied February 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying it and that it's meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we appreciate your support.

July 5, 2021

The app works great! I am looking forward to the app updates. Customer service was outstanding. The team was extremely helpful in assisting me with setup. Highly recommend.

Crafty Luxe Co
November 12, 2020

Great app to give your customers an estimated delivery date before purchasing a product. It was pretty easy to set it up on our website and the team was super helpful and quick to respond to any of our questions. We totally recommend this app!

Stöqq
France
December 5, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for to add more customer info to my website! Had a few questions after installing and these were answered & solved very quickly!! Highly recommend

Big Pawfection Ltd
SetuBridge replied December 6, 2022

I’m glad we were able to help you and we so appreciate your business and time. That is so great to hear. We really try our best And thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

January 31, 2022

Its a shame 5 stars is all you can give as they deserve much more. Customer service couldn't be more helpful even if they tried. They really look after you and the app itself is great with some really good templates its hard to choose which one. Very easy to set up (I had an issue due to my theme not the app and they have made sure it all gets sorted out). Very happy indeed

MiSiPi Design
Hong Kong SAR
SetuBridge replied February 26, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this, and for pointing out these issues. We work hard to give all of our customers a great experience, and we keep it improving :)

April 13, 2022

The app works very well on the site. Very suprised with how good the support is. Brilliant team behind this project.

House of Dharaa
India
SetuBridge replied April 19, 2022

This is such terrific feedback,We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review

September 25, 2021

Die App erfüllt ihren Zweck und ist sehr leicht zu integrieren.
Der Support reagierte sehr rasch und hilft unkompliziert bei Problemen.

HADEWOO®