Estimated Order Delivery Date

Schedule Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GIOXXO

Great service, customer care is very responsive and helped me a lot, I recommend you use them if you want great results.

RETRO JERSERY

the app Kept Changing My Theme Settings For I don't Know What Reason i don't recommend this app at all

iSexyShop Int.

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho usato quest'app per impostare il tempo di consegna stimato, un po complicato nel configurarla ma l'assistenza è stata super disponibile nell'aiutarmi. Sarebbe bello se fosse compatibile anche con Safari in quanto io utilizzo molto questo browser ma quello che conta è la funzionalità dell'app e devo dire che è molto utile!

Magic Manifestory

Location Hong Kong SAR

I chose this app becoz there is whatsapp support from theSetuBridge Technolabs. Not all of the app provide wahtapp backup with the team but only email. With that being said, it takes times to solve one isssue and its very time consuming. Especially thanks Charmy and Shifa from SetuBridge Technolabs. Very thankful for their help and we were not only communicate via whatsapp, we even facetime and share screen and make me easier to make it work. Special thanks to Shifa. She even did what i supposed need to do for me, which helped me save huge of times and brain cells haha cheers

Magnilink

Location Belgium

Great little app: easy to set up, fair price, and great customer support. It has everything I was looking for, and it has no impact on store performance.

Tanzstore

Location Vietnam

Very good app. Increased my sales significantly with the estimated delivery time, and they have amazing customer care too.

Thrivilion

Location Israel

- I had an issue with the charges. When they saw my negative review, they reached out to me and refunded me. So this is why I'm editing this review. I must say that despite this - the app is doing exactly what you need. So I do recommend this service.

FENA daily Jewellery

Location Austria
Time spent using app 1 day

Very effective product and perfect service if you have any small issues to fix! Fast reply and very helpful support

Kulani Home

This app is great, it does exactly what we needed. There are lots of options to make it look as you wish. Technical support is incredible too. Give it a go.

Bevelse

I love the app I started getting sales on the app when installed i would recommend everyone to use the app Thank you